https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official Silly Season January Transfer Thread 2017/18

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, November 27, 2017, 01:30:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bracken White

Stay Fulhamish ~ stay unique

Mince n Tatties

Looks like another passes us by,Grabban in talks with Villa.

Ged

Watford striker Stefano Okaka has rejected a move to Fulham in favour of a switch to Spanish side Malaga, according to HITC.

The Cottagers had been in pole position to secure a deal for the Italian on a loan deal until the end of the season, but Okaka has opted for a move to the relegation threatened Spaniards.

Okaka spent a short loan spell with Fulham whilst on the books at Roma, but the 28-year-old is not keen to drop down to the English second tier at this stage of his career.

The forward only moved to Watford in 2016 but has found himself on the periphery at Vicarage Road this season, with new boss Javi Gracia keen to move the player on this month.

Okaka is reportedly travelling to Spain today to undergo a medical and complete his move to Andalusia.

grandad

Some good news. Martin at Reading for medical. Clubs agree loan deal.Awaiting personal terms & a new company to maintain his gates.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Bracken White

The 'Ged' post is 'old news.' Latest today suggests he's rejected Malaga as they couldn't match the package we offered. There is LA Galaxy & Galatasary showing interest, however. Some reports (10.30 this morning) go further & say he's signed for us!
Stay Fulhamish ~ stay unique

Mince n Tatties

Brilliant..... Samantha Greenbuckle has joined Notts County Ladies from Yeovil.👱👱👱

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Ged on January 31, 2018, 12:16:48 PM
Watford striker Stefano Okaka has rejected a move to Fulham in favour of a switch to Spanish side Malaga, according to HITC.

The Cottagers had been in pole position to secure a deal for the Italian on a loan deal until the end of the season, but Okaka has opted for a move to the relegation threatened Spaniards.

Okaka spent a short loan spell with Fulham whilst on the books at Roma, but the 28-year-old is not keen to drop down to the English second tier at this stage of his career.

The forward only moved to Watford in 2016 but has found himself on the periphery at Vicarage Road this season, with new boss Javi Gracia keen to move the player on this month.

Okaka is reportedly travelling to Spain today to undergo a medical and complete his move to Andalusia.

Thank god.

Skatzoffc

tbh, which player would come to this club?
The owners have shown zero ambition.

In comparison look at Villa & Wolves.
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

RP24

Don't know why I get so excited in the transfer window. I'm constantly hitting f5 and on twitter to see if we get anyone or finally invest, but I guess it's all in vein

JoelH5

Quote from: Skatzoffc on January 31, 2018, 12:25:07 PM

A player who is happy to take the risk that he may get Prem football next year.

If I were looking to get into the Prem but wasn't quite at the level, the team who are currently top of the form table and in the play-offs would be a good shout.
I was there, standing in the Putney end

EastEndWhite

Quote from: howitis on January 31, 2018, 11:25:32 AM
Slimani to Newcastle - does that create an opening for us to get Gayle ?

Hopefully not.

davew

Quote from: Ged on January 31, 2018, 12:16:48 PM

The Spanish second tier must be better than ours then (lol)! Probably didn't fancy the physical challenge and pace of the Championship, good luck to him if he is going to Malaga, I will look forward to watching him the next time I am over there and see what we have missed out on.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Skatzoffc

Quote from: JoelH5 on January 31, 2018, 12:30:42 PM

If I were looking to get into the Prem but wasn't quite at the level, the team who are currently top of the form table and in the play-offs would be a good shout.

But, my point is, we are not a club showing intent that it WANTS to get promotion.
It's not a good signal to players on the market for a move.

Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

Marcel_Gecov

FULHAM'S FREDERICKS REPLACEMENT?

We understand Fulham will target Middlesbrough's Cyrus Christie if they lose Ryan Fredericks today.

However, Fulham have not received any bids for Fredericks and, as things stand, he won't be leaving Craven Cottage.

Fredericks is out of contract in the summer and has been discussing a new deal since December. We have previously reported he was of interest to Swansea this month.

mkras99

Lyall Thomas (@SkySportsLyall)
1/31/18, 7:41 AM
#FulhamFC keen on #Boro's Cyrus Christie if they lose Ryan Fredericks today but atm that is not something on the table. No bids for Fredericks atm. #Swansea have been keen #FFC

JoelH5

Quote from: Skatzoffc on January 31, 2018, 12:39:26 PM
Quote from: JoelH5 on January 31, 2018, 12:30:42 PM

But, my point is, we are not a club showing intent that it WANTS to get promotion.
It's not a good signal to players on the market for a move.

It's just your opinion we aren't showing ambition. I agree we need a ST but at the same time, we are top of the form table 2nd highest scorers and in the play-offs. Maybe they dont want to risk bringing in a new player and upsetting the apple cart. Because of past failings we all look at this in a pessimistic way. We said the same in Jan last year and we made the play-offs. Let's just see what happens.
I was there, standing in the Putney end

sarnian

Typical Sky dross.

Why bother printing the story if no bids have been made. Nothing other to report so have to fill space somehow. Pathetic.

EastEndWhite

Quote from: Marcel_Gecov on January 31, 2018, 12:44:51 PM

We understand Fulham will target Middlesbrough's Cyrus Christie if they lose Ryan Fredericks today.

However, Fulham have not received any bids for Fredericks and, as things stand, he won't be leaving Craven Cottage.

Fredericks is out of contract in the summer and has been discussing a new deal since December. We have previously reported he was of interest to Swansea this month.

What's the point of posting this?

Jimsbeerbelly

Quote from: EastEndWhite on January 31, 2018, 12:52:22 PM

Because it's the silly season transfer thread

EastEndWhite

Quote from: Jimsbeerbelly on January 31, 2018, 12:53:49 PM
Quote from: EastEndWhite on January 31, 2018, 12:52:22 PM

Because it's the silly season transfer thread

Oops, sorry I forgot.  :005: