https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official Silly Season January Transfer Thread 2017/18

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, November 27, 2017, 01:30:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

filham

Quote from: Tabby on January 31, 2018, 01:49:50 PM
Quote from: filham on January 31, 2018, 01:35:01 PM
Cant believe we are not going to plug the gap left in the back four  by Signessonn and Madle leaving. We have Odoi covering all back four positions, without super luck with injuries that is going to hurt us before the end of the season.

Sigurdsson wasn't here before he got sold, I'm not sure why he keeps getting brought up as a loss of personnel when he was practically already gone.

That being said, I hope that a defender gets signed before the end of the window. Other than Steven Sess I don't trust the youth to step up cover in a crisis.

I imagined that while Sigurdsson was not physically with us he was a Fulham player and could be called upon in a crisis.

We really do seem exposed in this are and I would have expected a signing before now.

Mince n Tatties

Someone on Talksport....Fulham attempting to hijack Gary Madine move to Cardiff...lol I thought he'd already signed for them.

Bracken White

On TIFF a post says we've made a bid of £250K for Devante Cole (Andrew Cole's son) - a 6' 1" CF @ Fleetwood.
Stay Fulhamish ~ stay unique

brightster

Rumour has it Peter Odemwingie is still outside Loftus road trying to push a move to QPR #TransferDeadlineDay

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: brightster on January 31, 2018, 02:49:09 PM
Rumour has it Peter Odemwingie is still outside Loftus road trying to push a move to QPR #TransferDeadlineDay

lol

Porthogs FC

Quote from: brightster on January 31, 2018, 02:49:09 PM

That guy...

brightster

Think people on twitter are getting desperate for news!

Wolves have agreed to sell club captain Danny Batth to Fulham for a cut-price £5m #FFC #WWFC pic.twitter.com/THruNWWJFU dlvr.it/QDQcjd

Just saw @Overmind_AGENT outside the @HammersmithRam. He mentioned to me that #FFC are looking into a Sone Aluko return with Ibrahima Cisse going the other way! More as I get it.

twang

Fulham Football Club

Verified account

@FulhamFC
1m1 minute ago
More
The Club can confirm that Rafa Soares' loan deal at #FFC has been terminated by mutual agreement. Thanks for your efforts, and good luck for the future, Rafa!

Lighthouse

Quote from: twang on January 31, 2018, 02:53:24 PM
Fulham Football Club

Verified account

@FulhamFC
1m1 minute ago
More
The Club can confirm that Rafa Soares' loan deal at #FFC has been terminated by mutual agreement. Thanks for your efforts, and good luck for the future, Rafa!

Yes he is really good and is a step up from the players we have........Or so I was told.  :doh:
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

brightster

Again Tony Sanchez ITK on twitter!
BREAKING: MANCHESTER CITY #MCFC SET TO SIGN RYAN SESSEGNON FOR £30M + £5M addons from #FFC. MORE AS I GET IT. Tony

hovewhite

Fulham Football Club

Verified account

@FulhamFC
1m1 minute ago
More
Some actual transfer news on the offal another comfirmed on the exit door,no bother with FFP then.

Porthogs FC

Quote from: Lighthouse on January 31, 2018, 02:56:13 PM
Fulham Football Club

Verified account

@FulhamFC
1m1 minute ago
More

Yes he is really good and is a step up from the players we have........Or so I was told.  :doh:

I would think that Slav now has a bare bones squad - if he adds two more he will have his squad. Literally all the fat is gone. Only thing left is Cisse or Edun to go out on loan and then we have a THIN squad. Add another 2 names and we're lean and mean and ready for promotion.

Marcel_Gecov

Quote from: brightster on January 31, 2018, 02:57:52 PM
BREAKING: MANCHESTER CITY #MCFC SET TO SIGN RYAN SESSEGNON FOR £30M + £5M addons from #FFC. MORE AS I GET IT. Tony

Anyone who has to say they are ITK are almost certainly not ITK

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Porthogs FC on January 31, 2018, 02:59:00 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on January 31, 2018, 02:56:13 PM
Fulham Football Club

Verified account

@FulhamFC
1m1 minute ago
More

I would think that Slav now has a bare bones squad - if he adds two more he will have his squad. Literally all the fat is gone. Only thing left is Cisse or Edun to go out on loan and then we have a THIN squad. Add another 2 names and we're lean and mean and ready for promotion.

All the fat has most certainly gone, and your basically looking at a Skeleton, malnourished, neglected, starving and ravenous.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Chutney

so are we signing the desperately needed striker and CB or repeating the mistakes of last January? We could really push on and go all out for an automatic promotion challenge, but its looking really unlikely with every passing hour, so frustrating.

C O Y W

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: hovewhite on January 31, 2018, 02:58:34 PM

Fulham Football Club

Verified account

@FulhamFC
1m1 minute ago
More
Some actual transfer news on the offal another comfirmed on the exit door,no bother with FFP then.

That exit door is completely off it's hinges. They will need to replace it with a Portcullis before the last player leaves.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Lighthouse

Quote from: Chutney on January 31, 2018, 03:04:16 PM
so are we signing the desperately needed striker and CB or repeating the mistakes of last January? We could really push on and go all out for an automatic promotion challenge, but its looking really unlikely with every passing hour, so frustrating.

Didn't we say this in the Summer?  :010:
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

SG

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 31, 2018, 01:04:29 PM
There's  fish n chip van parked up outside Motspur.🍟
They had better get their skate(s) on

EastEndWhite

🤥

terryr

Quote from: EastEndWhite on January 31, 2018, 03:10:27 PM

🤥

God.....no....... :012: