watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team Vs Brentford

Started by JackHFFC1990, November 30, 2017, 08:29:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackHFFC1990

Think we need to go with pace against Brentford think the false 9 is the way to go like Sheffield United away.

For me

Button
Fredericks Kalas Odoi Sessegnon
                        McDonald
                 Cairney Norwood
Ojo                                        Graham
                          Kebano

Subs - Bettinelli , Ream , Edun , Johansen , De La Torre , Kamara , Fonte

Some may not agree but I believe it's time we gave Jordan Graham a chance. Kebano is a good finisher would like to see him in the false 9 position. Think we have a good chance of beating them with the pace & movement of that front 3

Marcel_Gecov

Quote from: JackHFFC1990 on November 30, 2017, 08:29:17 AM
Think we need to go with pace against Brentford think the false 9 is the way to go like Sheffield United away.

For me

Button
Fredericks Kalas Odoi Sessegnon
                        McDonald
                 Cairney Norwood
Ojo                                        Graham
                          Kebano

Subs - Bettinelli , Ream , Edun , Johansen , De La Torre , Kamara , Fonte

Some may not agree but I believe it's time we gave Jordan Graham a chance. Kebano is a good finisher would like to see him in the false 9 position. Think we have a good chance of beating them with the pace & movement of that front 3

Reports from the training ground are that Graham's issue is that he just isnt up to the job. Would be a huge gamble to throw him in now we are on a run. Also if |Ream is fit then Sess needs to push forward with Odoi at LB.

RaySmith

Maybe not the time to risk an unproven player , for us anyway.

Good to go with Sess advanced on the  left wing, with Ojo on the other as against Sheff Untd, I think.
But is Ream still out?

Ayite out presumably, so who in the middle? Kamara? Since Fonte didn't seem to work that well. Not sure about Kebano  there, though he can score.

JackHFFC1990

Kebano will play similar to Ayite I think the false 9 works away from home for sure. Graham in would be a risk but i would like to see him given a chance

Twig

I would certainly not start an untried player when we have started a run of results, especially if there are any doubts about him (and given that Joka has declined to use him so far, there must be).  After his performance against Milwall I would bench Button and start with Betts, I personally think he shades it anyway.
Would try to find a way to push Sess forward, it not only gives us more attacking threat and better balance, it is his preferred position (see the I/V on FFC tv).  If Ream is fit it's a no brainer.
The false 9 idea seems to be worth another try but only if Joka thinks Kebano could handle it.  On that basis I would leave Fonte and AK on the bench.
In midfield McD and TC pick themselves so would it be Johansen or Norwood for the third slot?  For me an on song Johansen offers a bit more than Norwood but on current form I would go with the latter.

JackHFFC1990

I agree with Sessegnon being LM but just think Graham an interesting option. Would happily see Sess Kebano Ojo the front 3 but I'm not sure on Odoi LB. Solid but I prefer a left footer for balance & crosses from that side. Hopefully Soares finally ready to play a part in our season

Marcel_Gecov

Quote from: JackHFFC1990 on November 30, 2017, 09:50:15 AM
I agree with Sessegnon being LM but just think Graham an interesting option. Would happily see Sess Kebano Ojo the front 3 but I'm not sure on Odoi LB. Solid but I prefer a left footer for balance & crosses from that side. Hopefully Soares finally ready to play a part in our season

Ther is no need to throw an untested player from the start. Id see him on the bench and get 20 if we are ahead but other than that i could easily see him being subbed off at half-time. He hasnt performed in training and I think his loan will be terminated in Jan. He simply isnt good enough. We need to put out the best 11 and that does not include Jordan Graham...

Woodlawn

Have no fears about Graham, he has shown in last two U21 games to be a class act, and can score

Brightster#2

——————————-button—————————
Fredricks————-kalas———-ream————odoi
————————-——mcdonald———————-
———-———-cairney———-—-johansen———-
Ojo———-———-———-———-———-——-sess
———-———-———-kamara———-———-

Subs: bettineli, djalo, cisse, kebano, de latorre, norwood, fonte

Jimmy Hill

Button

Fedrick Kalas Ream Odoi

McDonald Johanson

OJO     Cainey  Sessegon

Fonte         

twang

Button
Fredericks - Kalas - Ream - Odoi
Cairney - McDonald - Norwood
Ojo - Kamara - Sessegnon

Bench: Bettinelli, Djalo, Edun, Johansen, de la Torre, Kebano, Fonte

Chesh

Quote from: Jimmy Hill on November 30, 2017, 01:13:18 PM
Button

Fedrick Kalas Ream Odoi

McDonald Johanson

OJO     Cainey  Sessegon

Fonte         

This for me, and based on who we are playing and the pitch, if Ream isn't fit then I would play Madl.
Made in Hammersmith (1968)

Twig

Quote from: Marcel_Gecov on November 30, 2017, 09:56:20 AM
Quote from: JackHFFC1990 on November 30, 2017, 09:50:15 AM

There is no need to throw an untested player from the start. Id see him on the bench and get 20 if we are ahead but other than that i could easily see him being subbed off at half-time. He hasnt performed in training and I think his loan will be terminated in Jan. He simply isnt good enough. We need to put out the best 11 and that does not include Jordan Graham...

Agree and same apples to Soares.  Odoi is a far safer bet at LB IMO.

MJG

Quote from: Statto on November 30, 2017, 12:56:30 PM
Button

McDonald
Norwood
Cairney

Ojo - Kebano - Sessegnon
Apart from Fonte (tin hat on) in for Kebano I'd be happy with that to start.
Just the views of a long term fan

Baszab

Any permutation of the above as long as Fonte doesn't start - he will be even more MIA in an away match at Brentford with them seething from QPR game

Count Flapula

Button
Fredericks  Kalas  Ream  Odoi
                   Kmac
       Cairney         StefJo (if fit, or Norwood)
Ojo               AK            Sess

AK starting purely because I think Brentford play similar to us with quite a high line so those 3 up top can exploit the space in behind with their pace. Wouldn't be upset if Kebano started though. Don't dislike Fonte but can't even remember the last time he even came close to scoring so maybe give him a break.

Caveat: really like Odoi but not overly fond of right footers playing at LB (usually narrows play) so hopefully Soares comes through and proves us wrong (here's to hoping at least!) - doubtful for Saturday though.

Would like to see Graham off the bench (not seen him live yet and played well in PL2 recently / scored twice last night in the cup so sounds like he;s pushing hard). Would also like to see Tayo and / or DLT get some minutes for their progression.

SG

Graham, Soares allegedly not up to it and never seen. Mollo seen fleetingly. Fonte & Kamara struggling to be to the required standard. How do these players get signed - don't answer that  :hook:

Facts Not Fiction

Button

Fredericks Kalas Odoi Soares

McDonald Norwood

Ojo Cairney Sessegnon

Kamara

@jolslover

Button
Cairney - McDonald - Norwood
Ojo - Fonte - Sessegnon
STH H3

filham

Quote from: Brightster#2 on November 30, 2017, 12:26:42 PM
——————————-button—————————
Fredricks————-kalas———-ream————odoi
————————-——mcdonald———————-
———-———-cairney———-—-johansen———-
Ojo———-———-———-———-———-——-sess
———-———-———-kamara———-———-

Subs: bettineli, djalo, cisse, kebano, de latorre, norwood, fonte
Yes, that looks the best team to me , at least until half time when it may be necessary to alter the front three if they are not making things happen.