https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tickets Wanted / Have for Wembley - Please use this Thread 🎟

Started by ByTheRiver, May 15, 2018, 11:03:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peter w

1500.gif
Quote from: fulham traveller on May 17, 2018, 04:45:06 PM
Be careful with people with very little posts are the above two villa fans ? Ask akward questions defore letting them gob

Can I get a couple of tickets? I'm not really a Villa fan. Honest... I even have a Croydon postcode... I can sing any Fulham song. I especially love "Come on Vil, erh, ham".

Texas White

Would anybody have three tickets. I am thinking of flying over and surprising my mother with a trip to Wembley.
Can anybody help please.

PaulJ123

Anyone can help me get 2 tickets please? Got booking history etc with almost 1000 posts here

Milo

Quote from: bwamy on May 17, 2018, 08:19:11 PM
Quote from: Crabtree Lane on May 17, 2018, 04:55:21 PM
Understand the caution re being a Villa Fan however I was born in Crabtree Lane in 1965 hence the name.
Born in Charing Cross Hospital in Westminster and went to my 1st game in 1969.
Regularly go to Games although cannot attend them all due to work hence no season ticket anymore.
Happy to be interrogated as to my FFC supporting credentials.

This is the interrogation. You are all over the place. First you say you were born in Crabtree Lane (hence the name) but then in the next line you say were born in Charing Cross Hospital in Westminster.

1) How many places were you born in?
2) How are you not aware that Charing Cross Hospital, one of the places of your birth, is actually in Hammersmith and not in Westminster?

Ask him which of the following are great universities:

Oxford, Cambridge, Hull?

Baldrick, the cocker spaniel please!

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Understand the caution re being a Villa Fan however I was born in Crabtree Lane in 1965 hence the name.
Regularly go to Games although cannot attend them all due to work hence no season ticket anymore.

This is the interrogation. You are all over the place. First you say you were born in Crabtree Lane (hence the name) but then in the next line you say were born in Charing Cross Hospital in Westminster.

2) How are you not aware that Charing Cross Hospital, one of the places of your birth, is actually in Hammersmith and not in Westminster?

I think you're perhaps being a bit paranoid
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charing_Cross_and_Westminster_Medical_School

and Crabtree Lane is only 7 minutes from what we all know iCharing Cross Hospital.
Who give's a poo whether it's Hammersmith or Fulham

GIVE THE GEEZER A CHANCE

VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

and Crabtree Lane is only 7 minutes from what we all know iCharing Cross Hospital.

GIVE THE GEEZER A CHANCE

Ask him a question that he can't find on the internet.
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

howitis

I am not  ticket tout but a lifelong season ticket holder (over 40 years) who along with may friends have over purchased for the event. We have the following available. We are also trying to recruit people for our coach leaving Hammersmith that afternoon. If this is not the forum to find other Fulham fans who require tickets please can somebody advise where is.

Area 502 Row 2 adult/adult/child/child/adult

Area 503 Row 2 adult/adult   

Area 503 Row 2 adult/adult/adult

Area 504 Row 13 Adult/Child

Area 504 Row 14 Adult/Adult

14 tickets available and they are next to each other as written above.

Please PM me and hopefully find a good home.

Woolly Mammoth

Perhaps he is one of twins.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: rogerpinvirginia on May 17, 2018, 11:21:03 PM

GIVE THE GEEZER A CHANCE

Ask him a question that he can't find on the internet.

What is Sir Craven of Cottage date of birth ?

I doubt the guy is a Fulham Supporter as his postcode is the same as Jasper Carrots 🥕
They are all coming on here in disguise, it's obvious, including Noddy Holder and that Carbuncle on the backside of the media Stan Collymore, and the full cast of Crossroads.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Justme

The medical schools were separate to the hospitals. Westminster hospital closed in 1992 and relocated to the site of the former St. Stephen's hospital in Fulham Road under its new name of Chelsea and Westminster hospital.

fulhamfever

Quote from: howitis on May 17, 2018, 11:22:27 PM
I am not  ticket tout but a lifelong season ticket holder (over 40 years) who along with may friends have over purchased for the event. We have the following available. We are also trying to recruit people for our coach leaving Hammersmith that afternoon. If this is not the forum to find other Fulham fans who require tickets please can somebody advise where is.

Area 502 Row 2 adult/adult/child/child/adult

Area 503 Row 2 adult/adult   

Area 503 Row 2 adult/adult/adult

Area 504 Row 13 Adult/Child

Area 504 Row 14 Adult/Adult

14 tickets available and they are next to each other as written above.

Please PM me and hopefully find a good home.

Area 503 Row 2 adult/adult   - YES PLEASE - I PM'D YA

Riversider

If you are going to sell Fulham tickets to people with no history of posting on here, at least have the decency to ask them for their Facebook account or Twitter details so that you check them out first,
Some, not all, are thinking of the money first and not the implication of their actions.

PutneyPete

2 adult tickets wanted together, any category

Have ticket booking history, local fulham resident, require seats together please.

LVBPTS

i have one adult and one over 65 to sell in block 519 as i want to buy some in the blocks that are to be released. face value of £18 and £36 (plus booking and postage) and will want proof of membership or booking history
Supporter since 2000

Crabtree Lane

Having re read my original post I could have worded it better.
Charing Cross Hospital moved from Westminster to Hammersmith in the early seventies.
I have been a long term reader of this board but haven't previously posted.
With hindsight my timing could have been better for a 1st post.
I will take my chances on Sunday morning and hope to get a couple of tickets.

Cheers.

Shredhead

Quote from: Shredhead on May 17, 2018, 11:00:52 AM
I have been let down by someone I have bought an adult ticket for. Block 210, row 7, so a good one. Please PM me if you want it at face value. I'm in Brighton. COYW
Ticket now gone (well, when it arrives it will). Hope all genuine fans get one.
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

Texas White

Still needing three tickets. Flying home from Texas for the game. Pm me
You can't get more Fulham than me. Check out my posts.

Stephen1984

Still looking for 1 ticket. Reluctant to wait till Sunday and keen to book travel and possible accommodation this evening as prices keep increasing and don't want to book it and risk not getting a ticket.

Will sit anywhere. Many thanks.

Alexcoyw

Hi guys, hope you're all enjoying the start to your weekend!

Relieved to say the least, finally bought my wembley tickets yesterday. Only problem is, I'm usually in the hammy end (H5 rowTT) so I like to stand, and I could only get my hands on tier 3 seats in area 516 row 13..

If there are any ST holders that got their hands on first tier (preferably block 109-114) tickets but prefer view to standing then would love to swap (and of course pay the difference)..

I have 3 tickets so let me know if anyone is willing to do this!

Thanks

hovewhite