more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official Silly Season Summer Transfer Thread 2018/19

Started by Mince n Tatties, May 17, 2018, 05:58:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rambler

Malcom would be bonkers.

Even at £40 mil, if he does the business and his highlights look incredible then in 2 years time he could be worth double. Good business from the club.
Big IF though.

Deeping_white

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

wheelerdeeler

Mitrovic's return date is the 25th apparently, so I'm not going to hold my breath over it being done this week.

ffcwickford

If you are going to pay Besiktas up to £7m for their goalie,  how about looking at Jasper Cillesen at Barcelona for around £10m as he wants to play in the Premier League!

grandad

Wet Spam may be acquiring players but are they creating a team? The players we have signed & are pursuing fit into our style that SJ wants to play.
Where there's a will there's a wife

DevonFFC

Just looked at bookies odds on Loftus-cheek we are slight outsiders now with palace, Everton and Newcastle ahead of us, I would take him in a heart beat.

Only down the road, wouldn't need to uproot himself and his family and an English international, strong, composed and still young

Lighthouse

Quote from: wheelerdeeler on July 16, 2018, 04:11:36 AM
Mitrovic's return date is the 25th apparently, so I'm not going to hold my breath over it being done this week.

But he hasn't gone pot holing and besides all the work is done by the agent. I am sure he is reachable if Liverpool or Man Utd or Barcelona came calling.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

General

Don't know if it's worth anything but two fulham fans are separately claiming on twitter they asked slavisa if mitrovic was coming back at the game against reading and Slav said yes.. quoting him directly.

Woolly Mammoth

I can only imagine at this stage the Mitro Transfer is a done deal hopefully, give or take the odd loose end.
It's other positions that currently need strengthening ASAP I am more concerned about.

Never forget your Roots.

Roberty

When they announce Mitro they are going to want photos in the new FFC kit, video and interview - not a photo of him on a beach in his speedos - so it maybe a done deal but we have to wait for the official announcement
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

General

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on July 16, 2018, 10:43:35 AM
I can only imagine at this stage the Mitro Transfer is a done deal hopefully, give or take the odd loose end.
It's other positions that currently need strengthening ASAP I am more concerned about.

I still think we need another striker on top of Mitro

Someone pointed out that against reading there were still quite a few numbers from a first team perspective not in use.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: General on July 16, 2018, 11:05:42 AM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on July 16, 2018, 10:43:35 AM

I still think we need another striker on top of Mitro

Someone pointed out that against reading there were still quite a few numbers from a first team perspective not in use.

I agree 👍⚽️

Never forget your Roots.

Flupp

Would love to see Max Kruse from Werder Bremen in a Fulham Shirt...for me he would be the perfect striker we need this year !!!

"take me home al fayed to the place where i belong craven cottage by the river take me home al fayed"

DevonFFC

Fenerbahce's Comolli looking to snatch Mitrovic from Newcastle, alternative to Fulham move

HillingdonFFC

Not sure if they're just rehashing what was reported in the Sun but seems a few French sources saying Fulham definitely in for Malcolm.
Apparently Inter ,which would be the players preferred destination, want a season long loan due to FFP & have offered 26.5 m at the end of it which Bordeaux would consider.
Fulham could pay that now it was reported

Roberty

Fenerbahce's Comolli looking to snatch Mitrovic from Newcastle, alternative to Fulham move
By Nihat Emre Kocaaslan -  16th July 2018
Turkish newspaper Takvim report Fenerbahce sporting director Damien Comolli is looking to sign Newcastle United forward Aleksandar Mitrovic. Takvim say Comolli has identified Mitrovic as a target and the Frenchman has held talks with Newcastle United over a potential move. Mitrovic impressed when loaned out for the second half of the season to Fulham and there have been reports Slavisa Jokanovic's side want him to have him back at Craven Cottage for next season. Last season the Serbian scored 12 goals in 17 games for Fulham, helping them to  Premier League promotion via the play offs.

According to Takvim, Fenerbahce are looking to loan the Newcastle United player, and talks for the Serbian international are expected to continue over the course of this week. Mitrovic has previously been linked with a move to Besiktas before his loan move to Fulham and the player is under contract with Newcastle United until 2020.

I doubt that this has any legs because Newcastle have been looking to sell him - to raise fund for transfers - since last summer

The loan to us during the last window was just to get him out of the way until a good offer came along.
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

FFC1987

Quote from: Roberty on July 16, 2018, 01:59:19 PM
Turkish newspaper Takvim report Fenerbahce sporting director Damien Comolli is looking to sign Newcastle United forward Aleksandar Mitrovic. Takvim say Comolli has identified Mitrovic as a target and the Frenchman has held talks with Newcastle United over a potential move. Mitrovic impressed when loaned out for the second half of the season to Fulham and there have been reports Slavisa Jokanovic's side want him to have him back at Craven Cottage for next season. Last season the Serbian scored 12 goals in 17 games for Fulham, helping them to  Premier League promotion via the play offs.

According to Takvim, Fenerbahce are looking to loan the Newcastle United player, and talks for the Serbian international are expected to continue over the course of this week. Mitrovic has previously been linked with a move to Besiktas before his loan move to Fulham and the player is under contract with Newcastle United until 2020.

I doubt that this has any legs because Newcastle have been looking to sell him - to raise fund for transfers - since last summer

The loan to us during the last window was just to get him out of the way until a good offer came along.

The only reason Newcastle loan him out abroad is to protect themselves from strengthening us. Not saying its true or whatever but IF they did, it would be for that reason.

hovewhite

Quote from: FFC1987 on July 16, 2018, 02:00:43 PM
Quote from: Roberty on July 16, 2018, 01:59:19 PM

The only reason Newcastle loan him out abroad is to protect themselves from strengthening us. Not saying its true or whatever but IF they did, it would be for that reason.
that's why until he's signed up he has all options open.

FFC NY

Quote from: HillingdonFFC on July 16, 2018, 01:42:28 PM
Not sure if they're just rehashing what was reported in the Sun but seems a few French sources saying Fulham definitely in for Malcolm.
Apparently Inter ,which would be the players preferred destination, want a season long loan due to FFP & have offered 26.5 m at the end of it which Bordeaux would consider.
Fulham could pay that now it was reported

I read that the proposed loan fee for Inter is about 8m which means the fee we would be paying is more like 34.5m