watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Lineups for Exeter and Brighton

Started by bornafulhamfan, August 27, 2018, 12:37:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bornafulhamfan

For the Brighton game I would probably make only one change and that is Zambo for Kmac because of speed. That being said, against Exeter I wouldn't put any Brighton starters in the starting eleven. So my team against Exeter would be:
Rico
Christie Mawson Ream Sess
StefJo Kmac Cisse
Ayite Kamara Kebano
Bench: Fabri/Betts, Chambers, Odoi/Fosu-Mensah, Seri, Fonte, Mitro, Schuerrle
I put Seri, Mitro and Schuerrle on the bench if something goes wrong. That's if Ream and Ayite are available, if not than Chambers and Fonte should start imo.

For Brighton:
Betts/Fabri/Rico(whoever proves to be the best option)
Fosu-Mensah Odoi MLM Bryan
Cairney Zambo Seri
Vietto Mitro Schuerrle
Bench: Betts/Fabri/Rico, Christie, Chambers, Kmac, StefJo, Sess, Kamara/Ayite(if fit)
That's just my opinion, can see many will disagree.

Lighthouse

I think if Mawson is fit he has to play at Brighton. But looking at the teams you have put out. Our squad looks very good in most places.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

bornafulhamfan

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 27, 2018, 12:41:44 PM
I think if Mawson is fit he has to play at Brighton. But looking at the teams you have put out. Our squad looks very good in most places.
Yeah I agree with you, and our "b" team looks strong enough for most teams that are not from the Premier league.

elgreenio

I was going to say we should look to keep all possible momentum and play anybody who is going to get a subsequent rest during the international break, but I then realised a few of those appeared to cover a lot of ground yesterday (without the stats to back that up).

So i'd go something like this for Tuesday :

Betts

TFM
Odoi
Chambers (Ream/Mawson fit for 45??)
MLM

StefJo
Anguissa
De La Torre/Cisse

Vietto
AK47
Sess
touch my camera through the fence

We Are Premier League

Rico

TFM
Mawson 60 (Odoi 30)
MLM
Sess

McD
StefJo
Anguissa

Vietto
AK47
Kebano

One James stannard

Rico

Fossey
Mawson
Ream(if fit)/chambers
Sess

K Mac
Cissé
Johansen
Kebano

Fonte
Kamara

bornafulhamfan

Quote from: One James stannard on August 27, 2018, 03:02:07 PM
Rico

Fossey
Mawson
Ream(if fit)/chambers
Sess

Cissé
Johansen
Kebano

Fonte
Kamara
You're missing one mate

One James stannard

Quote from: bornafulhamfan on August 27, 2018, 03:13:46 PM
Quote from: One James stannard on August 27, 2018, 03:02:07 PM
Rico

Fossey
Mawson
Ream(if fit)/chambers
Sess

Cissé
Johansen
Kebano

Fonte
Kamara
You're missing one mate

Cheers mate, was wondering how long it would take someone to notice  :dft012:

Holders

I think Exr is a good run-out for some fringe players for match fitness and to ease Ream and/or Mawson in if they're ready.

I would go with Rico though, just to see him in a match situation.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Classic94

For Exeter: Rico; Christie, Chambers, Mawson, S Sessegnon; Cisse, Johansen, De la Torre; Kebano, R Sessegnon; Kamara

For Brighton: Rico; Fosu, Odoi, Le Marchand, Bryan; Anguissa, Cairney, Seri; Vietto, Schurrle; Mitrovic

love4ffc

Quote from: elgreenio on August 27, 2018, 02:02:00 PM
I was going to say we should look to keep all possible momentum and play anybody who is going to get a subsequent rest during the international break, but I then realised a few of those appeared to cover a lot of ground yesterday (without the stats to back that up).

So i'd go something like this for Tuesday :

Betts

TFM
Odoi
Chambers (Ream/Mawson fit for 45??)
MLM

StefJo
Anguissa
De La Torre/Cisse

Vietto
AK47
Sess

I like this line-up except for the goalie.  I would put in Rico so that everyone can see what he has to offer.  I do like that you are giving Mawson and Ream (hopefully fit) a chance to run out and get some minutes in.  I also like that Sess is back in the line-up and think that it is just good man management to have him start the bench for certain games and start on the field for others.   

Also like the idea of giving De La Torre a run out and get some 1st team minutes in.  Good line-up and as others have said, if things go south then we can bring Mitro and others in off the bench. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

cookieg

Quote from: bornafulhamfan on August 27, 2018, 12:48:08 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on August 27, 2018, 12:41:44 PM
Yeah I agree with you, and our "b" team looks strong enough for most teams that are not from the Premier league.

How different from 2 months ago when we looked very threadbare!!

Riverside

For Exeter

Let's agree that we can expect as close to 11 changes of the starting 11 that Joka can make

I expect all 11 to change

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Facts Not Fiction

Rico

Christie Chambers Mawson Ream Sessegnon

Johansen Cisse Anguissa

Kebano Kamara

Fabri

Fosu Odoi Le Marchand Bryan

Seri Anguissa Cairney

Vietto Mitro Schurrle

SWSixer

I've likely missed this somewhere else, but I am guessing (hoping) the lack of talk on Cairney's ankle means that is no problem??

love4ffc

Quote from: SWSixer on August 28, 2018, 12:54:03 AM
I've likely missed this somewhere else, but I am guessing (hoping) the lack of talk on Cairney's ankle means that is no problem??

Have not heard anything about it but do think it would be good to have him sit out tomorrow. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Holders

Quote from: love4ffc on August 28, 2018, 01:30:28 AM
Quote from: SWSixer on August 28, 2018, 12:54:03 AM

Have not heard anything about it but do think it would be good to have him sit out tomorrow. 

Definitely but he was sitting on the bench after he was taken off chatting and smiling so it can't be too bad. At least it wasn't his knee.

Mullers OG

For tonight it's important to give some playing time to the members of the squad who haven't had much so far.  I would like to see:-

Rico

Christie  Mawson  Ream (if fit, Chambers if not)  Odoi

Stef j  Anguissa Cisse

Kebano  Fonte  R Sess

Bench:-  Fabri, Riley, De La T, S Sess, Kamara, Fossey, Vietto 

Holders

Yes, let's ring the changes, also Exr have injury and suspension problems already.

bornafulhamfan

Quote from: bornafulhamfan on August 27, 2018, 12:37:57 PM
For the Brighton game I would probably make only one change and that is Zambo for Kmac because of speed. That being said, against Exeter I wouldn't put any Brighton starters in the starting eleven. So my team against Exeter would be:
Rico
Christie Mawson Ream Sess
StefJo Kmac Cisse
Ayite Kamara Kebano
Bench: Fabri/Betts, Chambers, Odoi/Fosu-Mensah, Seri, Fonte, Mitro, Schuerrle
I put Seri, Mitro and Schuerrle on the bench if something goes wrong. That's if Ream and Ayite are available, if not than Chambers and Fonte should start imo.

For Brighton:
Betts/Fabri/Rico(whoever proves to be the best option)
Fosu-Mensah Odoi MLM Bryan
Cairney Zambo Seri
Vietto Mitro Schuerrle
Bench: Betts/Fabri/Rico, Christie, Chambers, Kmac, StefJo, Sess, Kamara/Ayite(if fit)
That's just my opinion, can see many will disagree.
I still haven't changed my mind. I would definitely start the team above.