https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - But seriously cool

Started by AlFayedsChequebook, October 08, 2010, 02:12:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Airfix

The Equalizer

Pah! I did that only last weekend ;)
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

FC Silver Fox

Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

Vinnieffc

That's just reckless. he should have opened the window before jumping. That smoked glass ain't cheap you know  :046:

The Equalizer

It must be a stunt for a film. They're filming Mission: Impossible IV at the moment, so that's a possibility. Or an impossibility. Or something.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

WhiteJC

I'll bet the next window cleaner did the job properly  :dft011:

Burt

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

so thats what we are going to do to that Henry bloke????? coooooooooool :clap_hands: :clap_hands: :clap_hands:

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: Rambling_Syd_Rumpo on October 08, 2010, 04:11:17 PM
so thats what we are going to do to that Henry bloke????? coooooooooool :clap_hands: :clap_hands: :clap_hands:

:011:

I think that is what Zamora wants to do with him!

Chopper

More like great balls of fire.

That landing pad looks bloody narrow from the top. Fair play to him but there's no way I'd do that no matter how much they wanted to pay me!
Sold my soul to the Green Pole

Logicalman

Quote from: Rambling_Syd_Rumpo on October 08, 2010, 04:11:17 PM

uh-huh, without the protective clothing, mask or the pad on the ground - and it'll still be too good for that piece of dirt.