more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Zambo Anguissa and Odoi

Started by ChesterTheTabby, September 22, 2018, 02:58:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twig

Quote from: Andy S on September 22, 2018, 04:58:15 PM
Let's not knock it today was a very enjoyable game of football which was played in the right spirit. Even at the end a Watford player was helping a Fulham player with cramp. Watford won the first half we won the second half. Well done to all involved

Yes, I enjoyed it. We were second best in the first half but played some lovely slick football in the second.

Twig

Quote from: Lighthouse on September 22, 2018, 04:43:52 PM
Quote from: Twig on September 22, 2018, 04:38:16 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on September 22, 2018, 04:28:05 PM
Deeney apparently has three broken toes and thinks he broke another bone today in his foot. No wonder Odoi played so well when  he came on. Problem is Mawson played as if he had a few broken bones in the first half and Chambers as if he was looking for some back bone all game. 

Don't know why you feel the need to downplay Odoi's performance, he was excellent. Do you seriously believe TD started with 3 broken toes? No way.

I wasn't down playing it. I was making a joke. You know about those do you? Yes Deeney has said he is playing with broken toes and is going to hospital for a further scan after the tackle by Fulhams F Mensah which he apologised for. But I am sorry for the light hearted banter. It has no place here now we are in the Prem.

If you were joking I apologise, didn't pick up on that.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: bobby01 on September 22, 2018, 04:13:59 PM
, "what a difference odoi makes"
Well I got the pun if no-one else did!  Very good.  064.gif (Doubt it'll catch on as a song from the Hammy End unfortunately)
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Skatzoffc

To me Anguissa looks class, but I fear he is not used to the pace of the PL yet, or is simply not match-fit.

He will be great for us when he can replicate the 20mins of today for 90minutes.

COYW!

Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: Twig on September 22, 2018, 04:40:02 PM
I do agree that Zambo needs to speed up a bit but he did make a big difference, as did Odoi. But nobody has mentioned Ayite n this thread, he also made a positive difference, he drove us forward more effectively.

Very good point, Ayite looked up for it that is for sure.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Matt10

Zambo is the weakest link, sorry. He's a great header of the ball. However, he doesn't keep thing simple FAST enough. He doddles on the ball too long. In every single appearance for us he has lost the ball, and it has led to a scoring chance for the opposition.

I do like the player, but he needs to wake up a bit.

Luffy86

Quote from: Deeping_white on September 22, 2018, 03:11:58 PM
I think we need to start playing to the strengths of players rather than shoehorning them into our 4-3-3. I hate to make so many changes to the defence but next week I'd have Odoi and MLM as CB's as both seem most comfortable in our system, move Sess forward and play Bryan at LB. Allow Zambo to protect the back four, play with Schurrle and Sess as wingers with Vietto playing off Mitro and we'll be more compact without losing the attacking potency

Couldn't say anymore than that!! Spot on!,

sunburywhite

Problem could be that Mawson knows how cack Chambers is and he ends up having one eye on where Chambers is and doesnt do his job properly

Can you imagine how Hangerland would have been paired with Zat Knight
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

@jolslover

Anguissa is far better than Mcdonald and Johansen IMO.
STH H3

Jem

"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'."
― Groucho Marx