https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Something I heard yesterday before kick off

Started by Riversider, October 28, 2018, 05:02:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

F(f)CUK

Quote from: DevonFFC on October 28, 2018, 07:08:23 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on October 28, 2018, 06:01:49 PM
If any of this is true and I have no idea either way. Then we really can't afford to keep the coach any longer. IF true his failure to manage the team and knit the team into a group all fighting for the same things and not hunkering down into little cliques is causing a huge amount of problems that seem to be growing as the season goes on.

I agree

Maybe Slav is not big enough to manage these types of players now we are in the prem.
I have not been convinced that we should sack Jokanovic, but if the team is not bonding then that is his role. I have not heard of a better reason for him to go.

Spirit of 2000

Quote from: One James stannard on October 28, 2018, 07:51:39 PM
Quote from: Spirit of 2000 on October 28, 2018, 07:46:18 PM
Sounds totally feasible. That transfer window was a total disaster... we shouldn't have gone near the likes of Seri and Anguissa. An utter waste of 45 million.

You cannot honestly believe what you have just posted!

Am 100% certain that both Seri and Anguissa will be proven disastrous signings... Seri doesn't try, cannot tackle and has an abysmal attitude. We needed to sign fighters used to English football... Seri is totally the wrong sort of player for us in this situation

Mince n Tatties

I just got a text off a pal in Newmarket whose son works at the Express,saying Schurlle took a right hander off someone in the dressing room,put him on his arse...If this is correct,what in the name of auntie Betty is going on.

Woolly Mammoth

If true which I am slightly sceptical, this is cause for concern, but I have seen arguments in amateur football in dressing rooms when the red mist appears.
But only once did I have cause to seperate a couple of team mates wanting to punch each other's lights out. It's mostly handbags or swapping insults.
To floor a team mate in that way, sounds as though it really has got out of hand.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Statto on October 28, 2018, 08:56:20 PM
Shock horror, there is a divide between last season's squad and the new, foreign, higher paid and (on paper) better players?!?

What sensational inside rumour is coming next - Graham Norton is secretly gay?

Sorry but of course there will be tension between these two groups. Not sure why it is so shocking or a reason "we really can't afford to keep the coach"

Nothing to see here as far as I'm concerned... Except the bit about Schurrle being put on his arse perhaps... But he's at the NFL smiling today without a mark on him so I find that very hard to believe sorry

You don't necessary get marked when put on your arse.
I was Stablelads boxing champ twice in my younger days,put a few on their arse by giving them one in the bread basket.

Berserker

I refuse to write the season off this early. If there is fighting in the dressing room with Khan at the match, plus the way we played and recent results I'm not surprised he was mad.
Khan angry is good as it means he know there is a problem and will realise it needs sorted sooner than later.
There are managers and coaches out there that can deal with this problem, there are ones that can turn a pigs ear of a team into a silk purse, there are ones that can get a team organised to avoid relegation. Khan needs to find one of those and employ him sooner rather than later.
Our season is not written off at this moment, it is not too late too save it

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

The Rock

Good to start planning ahead to find those players that will get us prompted from League One now then?

We should focus on these players next transfer window?

I am guessing the Khan's will do everything they can to stay up, and better this is coming out now vs. after 36 games.

Regardless, thank you for posting this info, true or false, but reasonably feasable/believable.

alfie

None of those signings were bad at the time we signed them in fact most of us if not all were very excited about them, unfortunately it just hasn't worked, but there is nothing to say it won't come good
"STILL BELIEVE "
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Andy S

You people need to get A grip. No squad of 30 pros are all going to get on perfectly well. There will be cliques as well as competition for places. Sorry to say but this is the same at all clubs. Competition is fierce and the manager wants it to be because he wants the aggression to carry on in the game on Saturday. Money can be a part of it but if you don't pay it you don't get the player. I cannot understand why you would sack the coach because of it

Facts Not Fiction

Quote from: Riversider on October 28, 2018, 05:02:37 PM
And I thought that I would pass it on to you, it could be feasible or it could be a load of cobblers, but f.w.i.w here it is,
There are problems within the squad, with the squad split in two camps,
Firstly you have the former Championship players who are all pi**ed off for two reasons, firstly because the new signings are all on more money than them, and secondly because they feel that the new comers don't share the same passion and desire for the club as they do,
The new signings don't feel welcome , they haven't bonded and don't feel part of the squad,
Jokanovic has apparently sided with the former Championship players,  even though he realises that they are not good enough he does at least appreciate that they are trying,
This might explain a couple of things, firstly, why we have hardly seen Mawson and Anguissa, and secondly why Tim Ream said what he said during the week,

Whether it's Fulham or Maidenhead United , it's up to the manager to mould the squad in to a tight knit unit with everybody pulling in the same direction, that's clearly not happening with us,
The question is, how do we address the issue ?
It's been noticeable that after each international break when most of them have had two weeks together we've come back looking worse than we did before the break,
I've personally already written off the 2018/2019 season, were down no question about it , the sooner that the club and supporters accept and start preparing for next season the better,
I have massive concerns for the 2019/2020 season the better, unless we are very, very, very careful we are at great risk of doing a Sunderland and going straight through the Championship, we've only got 2 decent players, Sess and Mitro and as sure as night follows day they won't be here next season, what are we left with then ?
We're already miles behind Cardiff City for next season, they are only two decent strikers away from having a very good Championship side,
If the club and the fans accept their fate nice and early it means that you can turn a negative in to a positive, here's how, it gives you the opportunity to drip feed the future of Fulham in to the side , players like Steven Sessegnon, Marlon Fossey, Matt O'Riley and Lucas de la Torre should all hopefully be given a chance in the second half of the season, 
Jokanovic frustrates the life out of me, but I just don't see the point of sacking him (Just yet) , what's the point, our defence and midfield are abysmal and it doesn't matter who is in charge they couldn't make a decent team out of the players available,
Scary as hell to consider what lies ahead next summer and yet another massive rebuild ahead this time with the very real threat of F.F.P hanging over us,
Strap yourselves in, it's a car crash of a season ahead and we haven't even hit the wall yet 😣⚫⚪⚫

Don't agree that no one could make an immediate improvement.

How do you know if it hasn't happened yet?

One James stannard

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on October 28, 2018, 08:47:17 PM
I just got a text off a pal in Newmarket whose son works at the Express,saying Schurlle took a right hander off someone in the dressing room,put him on his arse...If this is correct,what in the name of auntie Betty is going on.

Just watched Fulham fan tv and what looks like Andre shurrlè walking away after the game wrapped up so much so you can only see his eyes, it was cold yesterday but not that bloody cold. Hiding a bruise perhaps?

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on October 28, 2018, 09:02:13 PM
Quote from: Statto on October 28, 2018, 08:56:20 PM
Shock horror, there is a divide between last season's squad and the new, foreign, higher paid and (on paper) better players?!?

What sensational inside rumour is coming next - Graham Norton is secretly gay?

Sorry but of course there will be tension between these two groups. Not sure why it is so shocking or a reason "we really can't afford to keep the coach"

Nothing to see here as far as I'm concerned... Except the bit about Schurrle being put on his arse perhaps... But he's at the NFL smiling today without a mark on him so I find that very hard to believe sorry

You don't necessary get marked when put on your arse.
I was Stablelads boxing champ twice in my younger days,put a few on their arse by giving them one in the bread basket.
Were you wearing hooves at the time, and a nose bag mince.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Lighthouse

Quote from: Andy S on October 28, 2018, 09:30:19 PM
You people need to get A grip. No squad of 30 pros are all going to get on perfectly well. There will be cliques as well as competition for places. Sorry to say but this is the same at all clubs. Competition is fierce and the manager wants it to be because he wants the aggression to carry on in the game on Saturday. Money can be a part of it but if you don't pay it you don't get the player. I cannot understand why you would sack the coach because of it

You sack a coach if the team is being changed every week, don't seem to know or are unwilling to work with each other. You don't need players to be friends but you don't want them to be actively working against each other with the coach having no idea how to control the situation on and off the field. Now again I don't know what is true or accurate but I do know that we are becoming worse with every passing game. Meaning that we are not on top of any situation.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

the nutflush

Sounds totally feasible. That transfer window was a total disaster... we shouldn't have gone near the likes of Seri and Anguissa. An utter waste of 45 million.

I do.  Anguissa is a massive bust and Seri is a lightweight.  He's talented but hes just too small. 

Baszab

Seri looked amazing first few games
Something has changed

Bassey the warrior

Makes little sense writing off the season 10 games in. We can't afford to go down, make no mistake about it. We'll be asset stripped player wise.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: Baszab on October 28, 2018, 11:23:49 PM
Seri looked amazing first few games
Something has changed

It's because he's having to play in a midfield two. He's suited to a three.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: the nutflush on October 28, 2018, 11:16:45 PM

I do.  Anguissa is a massive bust and Seri is a lightweight.  He's talented but hes just too small. 

Kante is small. Seri just needs to want it more, he was winning lots of tackles first few games but he's lost that desire.

One James stannard

Quote from: the nutflush on October 28, 2018, 11:16:45 PM

Seri far to small...........don't get me started on kante.....ridiculously small.........omg that messi fella........definetly to small to play football!

Lighthouse

I seem to remember Paul Peschisolido being clattered and rolling off tackles in the more physical challenge of playing for us. So size as they say isn't a good enough excuse.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope