watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

A cheese joke especially for White Witch

Started by FatFreddysCat, October 13, 2010, 12:24:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

Someone threw a massive lump of cheese at me earlier, i thought to myself, thats not very mature.

White wizard

Vinnieffc

Walking through the cemetary I saw 4 blokes wandering around carrying a coffin for an hour. I thought to myself they've lost the plot..

LBNo11

...another way to look at it Freddy, does the filly care, perhaps..?
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

TheDaddy

Who said "In defeat there is profit ? "

A Jamacian Chiropodist
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

LBNo11

...still waiting for Silver Fox FFC / French Connection to pay 'omage to fromage...

:dft012:

CorkedHat

Quote from: LBNo11 on October 13, 2010, 09:36:18 PM
...still waiting for Silver Fox FFC / French Connection to pay 'omage to fromage...

I have it on impeccable authority that Silver Fox is suffering from the most excruciating bout of indigestion after devouring a Pomerol 1966 with garlic wild crêpes mushroom followed by a wild boar ragout and won't be eating any fromage for some time
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

FC Silver Fox

Sorry for the late reply, just got back from Florence late last night (what a girl that Florence!).
Tomorrow will be a big Feta when we beat Spurs as we are definitely on Fourme. As their defence is like Gruyere, we'll be able to Comté the goals . That Spuds Laughing Cow will be well cheesed off.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

LBNo11

...I see what's oc-curd here, I'll let you have your whey this time rind!

Gorgonzola Rennet..!

:028:

finnster01

A very sharp thread here. To gouda or not to go there, that is the question.
Keep on Roqueforing in the free world :54:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Vinnieffc

FC Silver Fox

Quote from: CorkedHat on October 14, 2010, 12:22:04 PM
Quote from: LBNo11 on October 13, 2010, 09:36:18 PM

I have it on impeccable authority that Silver Fox is suffering from the most excruciating bout of indigestion after devouring a Pomerol 1966 with garlic wild crêpes mushroom followed by a wild boar ragout and won't be eating any fromage for some time

Ah, that Pomerol 66 was just so good.  Actually, we did move on to cheese (St Marcellin and St Felicien). These are known respectively by White Witch as Slippery Little Sucker (SLS) and Slippery Big Sucker (SBS). We moved on to a very smooth Medoc 83 with the cheese. Its tough living over here.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

CorkedHat

[Ah, that Pomerol 66 was just so good.  Actually, we did move on to cheese (St Marcellin and St Felicien). These are known respectively by White Witch as Slippery Little Sucker (SLS) and Slippery Big Sucker (SBS). We moved on to a very smooth Medoc 83 with the cheese. Its tough living over here.
[/quote]

The implication is that Australian wines and cheeses are somehow inferior which I would be happy to debate over a Glass of Grange Hermitage and a slice of King Island Double Brie. :dft011:
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

finnster01

Quote from: CorkedHat on October 15, 2010, 10:53:43 AM
[Ah, that Pomerol 66 was just so good.  Actually, we did move on to cheese (St Marcellin and St Felicien). These are known respectively by White Witch as Slippery Little Sucker (SLS) and Slippery Big Sucker (SBS). We moved on to a very smooth Medoc 83 with the cheese. Its tough living over here.

The implication is that Australian wines and cheeses are somehow inferior which I would be happy to debate over a Glass of Grange Hermitage and a slice of King Island Double Brie. :dft011:
[/quote]
And may I throw in a bottle of Henschke Hill of Grace shiraz and we have a threesome...
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

BestOfBrede

LBNo11

HatterDon

Guys, it's still very early in the Central Standard Time morning over here. I don't want to envision a three-way with SilverFox, Finn, and Corked Hat. Not even Hammer Films would want to envision that.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

TheDaddy

"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "