Team in v Huddersfield

Started by Friendsoffulham, December 29, 2018, 02:00:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Friendsoffulham

Your Team to face Huddersfield today is as follows

DevonFFC

Brawn

Mince n Tatties

Arrive at the ground to hear another surprise line up.
Sess,Schurlle and AK on the bench.

Neil D

Interesting to see where Vietto fits in. In place of AK?

Fulham Tup North

Vietto??? I am surprised. Let's wait and see though.
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Lighthouse

I don't understand Vietto suddenly getting recalled. But it again is a team that seems to be saying 'let's not lose'. Not a team to batter the opposition. Good luck to us all. Let us have something to celebrate tonight.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

bahay18

very odd looking team . A distinct lack of pace in it as well . i guess he thinks we will have more of the ball today and they will play deep and look to use cairney to pick a pass .

fulhamben

Honestly I wouldn't have even bothered coming if I'd have seen that line up before I'd left the house
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

OtherHodgson

:Happy New Year:

But what the ...?  Neither Sess nor AK starting, I guess it's time for Vietto to show he's more of a goal threat then either of those two who have scored this season.

elgreenio

I wonder if Vietto is one of those players who looks like a world beater on the training pitch and gets picked on that basis.

touch my camera through the fence

Lyle from Hangeland

Quote from: fulhamben on December 29, 2018, 02:07:48 PM
Honestly I wouldn't have even bothered coming if I'd have seen that line up before I'd left the house

I bet you 10 pints we win.

Andyb

Just met johanson in chairmans club, think he might be off in jan as hes not in ranieri plans

ffcthereligion

fulhamben

Quote from: Lyle from Hangeland on December 29, 2018, 02:11:27 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on December 29, 2018, 02:07:48 PM

I bet you 10 pints we win.
maybe we will, but it's going to be boring, no width,no pace, and not one player who can take a player on. Sort of poor tactics slavisa would pick
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

bog

Vietta a massive surprise. Sess and AK had to be in front of he?

092.gif

Twig

Vietto has done nothing to deserve a recall. Sess on the other hand...Ranieri has me puzzled and a bit p1ssed by this team.

OtherHodgson

Never a dull moment supporting my club. COYWs!

RaySmith

Quote from: bahay18 on December 29, 2018, 02:07:10 PM
very odd looking team . A distinct lack of pace in it as well . i guess he thinks we will have more of the ball today and they will play deep and look to use cairney to pick a pass .

Doesn't Vietto have pace? - he impressed me with his runs the first few games he played, but after that no- one looked good.

All the best for today lads, whoever plays, let's hope you bring home the three points.

Asotosyios