News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Brilliant win but who were the fans booing our players?

Started by KingofCheese, December 29, 2018, 04:53:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KingofCheese

Bit unwarranted..
Jullie Kaas is mijn Kaas

southwest6

not something i would personally do although I do understand why some would. Completely mad from Kamara....
Great win though. Absolutely buzzing!

Slaphead in Qatar

Who's booing? - fans who are frustrated at our lack of effort for most of the match

fulhamfever

City missed a pen as well oh well, Man City will smash Southampton tomorrow 6-0

hongkongfulham

booing Kamara completely justified. You dont beat the drop with that kind of selfish douchbaggery

Robbie

Mince n Tatties

I did and others beside me,a must win game and players arguing who should take it.
Cairney is captain, why didn't he use his authority, that carry-on makes us a laughing stock.

Tabby

Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on December 29, 2018, 04:57:21 PM
Who's booing - fans who are frustrated at our lack of effort for most of the match

That is on Ranieri, not the players. He clearly wanted them to sit deep in the first half.

No sense in booing our own player when we could get a counter. Kamara deserves some stick, but there was time left in the game.

john dempsey

only clowns were wearing white shirts absolutely amateurish by ranieri and kamara
if you have such indiscipline in the team you deserve to get punished

S.F.Sorrow

Great win and excellent second half but the team selection and tactics for the first half was utterly rubbish. Ranieri very nearly lost this one for us and I can't blame anyone for booing after our abysmal first half. It was embarrassing to watch.

Kamara... stupid beyond belief. He should be fined. He's got so much raw talent but he keeps doing these unbelievably stupid things.

But we got 3 points after an amazing second half. The players deserve credit for fighting all the way. It would have been so easy to give up after the missed penalty.

davew

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on December 29, 2018, 04:59:12 PM
I did and others beside me,a must win game and players arguing who should take it.
Cairney is captain, why didn't he use his authority, that carry-on makes us a laughing stock.
Exactly Mince, lock all these other idiots up in you shed, who is going to lock the shed, you or me?
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

bahay18

Stupid from Kamara because you can't win in that situation . But there doesn't seem a lot of point in booing him . He has been one of the only bright sparks over the last few weeks with his work rate , why hammer him into the ground. He won't do it again and hopefully the manager will make it clear who takes them going forwards so the situation doesn't happen again . Big change from a couple of years ago when all the players looked the other way when we won a penalty after missing so many!

Deeping_white

In a crunch match with so much riding on it you're a moron if you boo a player mid game, by all means boo at half/full time but not when we should be willing the team on

ffccornwall

Great win and excellent second half but the team selection and tactics for the first half was utterly rubbish. Ranieri very nearly lost this one for us and I can't blame anyone for booing after our abysmal first half. It was embarrassing to watch.

Kamara... stupid beyond belief. He should be fined. He's got so much raw talent but he keeps doing these unbelievably stupid things.

But we got 3 points after an amazing second half. The players deserve credit for fighting all the way. It would have been so easy to give up after the missed penalty.

Spot on, completely agree with this.

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on December 29, 2018, 04:59:12 PM

Cairney was the one who stopped the arguing from continuing.   

Anyone thinking Cairney was getting the ball from AK47 when the coach and Mitro couldn't need to lighten up.    Cairney did fine for the team captain.

Kamara was going to ignore the captain regardless.

I'd have booed him too for being a poor team player.   (I won't even bring up the flops)

This was proof that a backup striker needs to be bought in the transfer window.   It's not Vietto and it ain't AK47.

Woolly Mammoth

I cannot see any point in booing, yes Kamara deserves a bollocking from the manager in a one to one meeting in his office.
But our first half display cannot be repeated, and neither can he leave Sess out of the starting lineup.
Vietto shouldn't even be in the squad, unless we have a profusion of injuries.
Some may say we got away with it today, partly because the team bucked it's ideas up in the second half, but mainly due to both Sess and Mitro being on the field of play, as well as not forgetting Cairneys pass to Sess to set Up Mitro.
Although we may have got away with it, I am not going to apologise as you make your own luck, especially as the penalty was saved, but we did not drop our heads.
It will be a tough ask v Arsenal but confidence and morale have to be boosted now.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

MikeTheCubed

Moronic behaviour from Kamara but can not agree with booing a player who tries their hardest and shows some fight. Still hope to see him starting as the team has been performing better with him in the team rather than without him.

KingofCheese

You have a deadline at work and unfortunately you make a mistake but you still need to finish the work.. Your boss and colleagues decide to help by screaming at you and telling you that you are useless. Alternatively they try and encourage you and tell you that you can do it etc. Which one will make you reach your goal?
Jullie Kaas is mijn Kaas