more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Transfer Window: As it happened, and discussion

Started by Mince n Tatties, January 12, 2019, 07:31:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: @jolslover on January 30, 2019, 07:07:44 PM
Just read were trying to sign Drinkwater and Johansen is close to moving to Fenerbache.
Don't think we need Drinkwater personally. With Seri Cairney and Chambers performing well and Anguissa nearing return from injury. Feels like unnecessary expenditure when we desperately need a CB/RB.

Would they be thinking that with Anguissa returning and Drinkwater in that Chambers could move back to CB. Not that I think that idea is at all smart but,..... Seemingly can't convince any CB's to come in this window.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

OMalleyCat

@jolslover

Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on January 30, 2019, 07:10:22 PM
Just read were trying to sign Drinkwater and Johansen is close to moving to Fenerbache.
Don't think we need Drinkwater personally. With Seri Cairney and Chambers performing well and Anguissa nearing return from injury. Feels like unnecessary expenditure when we desperately need a CB/RB.

Would they be thinking that with Anguissa returning and Drinkwater in that Chambers could move back to CB. Not that I think that idea is at all smart but,..... Seemingly can't convince any CB's to come in this window.

I thought Chambers was very bad when he played CB earlier in the season to be honest. Done much better at DM
STH H3

hovewhite

Quote from: @jolslover on January 30, 2019, 07:50:15 PM

I thought Chambers was very bad when he played CB earlier in the season to be honest. Done much better at DM
I think it was v Watford him and Mawson were awful.

Facts Not Fiction

Quote from: hovewhite on January 30, 2019, 08:12:28 PM

I think it was v Watford him and Mawson were awful.

They were played on the opposite side for some strange reason.

Mince n Tatties

Sky saying were one of 3 clubs after Che Adams of Birmingham.

filham

Right now our priority has to be a full back and a centre back in order to give us the slightest chance of avoiding relegation, tomorrow could decide if it is the championship or premier league for us next season.

f321ffc

From Twitter with Google translation

Martin # Hinteregger is allowed to leave the @FC Augsburg. According to my information, the name is discussed at FC #Fulham. goo.gl/Ld5XjC

Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Tabby

Quote from: f321ffc on January 30, 2019, 08:59:38 PM

Martin # Hinteregger is allowed to leave the @FC Augsburg. According to my information, the name is discussed at FC #Fulham. goo.gl/Ld5XjC

Apparently on the outs with the manager there according to the article. Would be another left footed CB though.

Weird how we didn't have a stable left sided defender for years after Hangeland, and now all we have is left sided defenders.

Deeping_white

Hinteregger would be a literal Hangeland MK2, he's a big lanky centre half

ToodlesMcToot

Wholeheartedly agree. I'm just spitballing why they might go after Drinkwater when they've gotten no CBs and seem settled enough at central midfield
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

sunburywhite

Why dont we try to get Hudson- Odoi on loan?
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

DevonFFC

Quote from: sunburywhite on January 30, 2019, 09:24:21 PM

He is £40m player and we don't have a loan spot.

I'd prefer lofted cheek

Nero

Quote from: DevonFFC on January 30, 2019, 09:31:13 PM

I'd prefer lofted cheek

we all know it, we will send back TFM and end up with Kalas again on loan

ScalleysDad

Personally and with no stats or viable source I would say we best not put too much faith in Anguissa being available again any time soon. He was slow settling in, I don't think he will command a starting slot and so there is that whole process of match fitness and match awareness. It could be late March before that happens so if we are looking at filling or having back up for the midfield it's got to be a newbie or we go with what we have.

DevonFFC

Quote from: Nero on January 30, 2019, 09:59:23 PM

I'd prefer lofted cheek

He is loving life with Bristol City

Riversider

Quote from: Deeping_white on January 30, 2019, 09:06:09 PM

He's 2 inches shorter than me !!!

davew

Quote from: Nero on January 30, 2019, 09:59:23 PM

I'd prefer lofted cheek

LOL
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

davew

Quote from: Riversider on January 30, 2019, 10:26:53 PM
Quote from: Deeping_white on January 30, 2019, 09:06:09 PM

He's 2 inches shorter than me !!!
At least he would turn up for the game in spite of the weather (only joking)!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)