watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Stuart Gray

Started by JoelH5, February 28, 2019, 08:19:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ScalleysDad

Shall we move on now at a gallop embracing the fact, with pictures, news bulletins and our own slot on the tele, that CR has gone, Grey is back, Parker is in charge and both now have an opportunity to work without shackles and prove a point. Obviously if they mess it up we can all gang up on them.

SP

I wonder what he's been up to since he left us?  I know nothing about Stuart Gray but for some reason I picture him lying on a sofa in his pyjamas in a small bedsit spending the time watching daytime TV & reading coaching manuals in the evening. Weird.

toshes mate

Quote from: MJG on March 01, 2019, 02:13:08 PM
Quote from: Chesh on March 01, 2019, 01:52:42 PM
Is Gray being back just a so far unconfirmed rumour started as a lie by Sky Sports News, or does anyone have a more concrete indication that this is the case?
confirmed at press conference, unfortunately I don't have it written down anywhere or on film but I could produce a tweet from one of local press guys but I might get accused of photoshopping it so won't.

Edit.. club tweeted his return with photos 15 minutes ago.
Dear, oh dear, MJG, how battered you must feel to post such a pathetic response.  I expected better from you.  How stupid of me.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: toshes mate on March 02, 2019, 09:54:44 AM
Quote from: MJG on March 01, 2019, 02:13:08 PM
Quote from: Chesh on March 01, 2019, 01:52:42 PM
Is Gray being back just a so far unconfirmed rumour started as a lie by Sky Sports News, or does anyone have a more concrete indication that this is the case?
confirmed at press conference, unfortunately I don't have it written down anywhere or on film but I could produce a tweet from one of local press guys but I might get accused of photoshopping it so won't.

Edit.. club tweeted his return with photos 15 minutes ago.
Dear, oh dear, MJG, how battered you must feel to post such a pathetic response.  I expected better from you.  How stupid of me.
Mr TM, sorry to intrude but it is a pity that you, erudite as you are and often an interesting contributor, post personal digs at one or two other posters.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: HV71 on March 01, 2019, 12:32:45 PM
Should be conker

That reminds me, I remember when Napoleon invaded, Belgium and conquered them, he then invaded Prussia ( now Germany) and conquered them, he followed that by invading Poland and conquered them.
Eventually he crossed the border into Russia and invaded Russia in an attempt to conquer them. But on his way to Moscow he stopped and turned back, do you know why ?
Because he ran out of Conkers.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.