Main Menu

Old Sod's Army-Slav to WBA?

Started by bog, March 10, 2019, 08:27:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

Wonder of they have lined up Slav to take over?  :022:

092.gif

filham

Interesting thought, Jokanovic could then be at Wembley again in May and playing us in the championship at the beginning of next season.

Mince n Tatties

Installed as fav by the bookies.

bog

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on March 10, 2019, 09:52:03 AM

Slav will always remain a favorite of mine.  Will never forget the times he gave us.  :54:

092.gif

Milo

I might stop going to football if we end up playing against Slav.

Sgt Fulham

Quote from: Milo on March 10, 2019, 12:34:46 PM

We will be on the recieving end of a battering from a Slav team at some point, it is inevitable!

HV71

Quote from: bog on March 10, 2019, 12:33:12 PM

Slav will always remain a favorite of mine.  Will never forget the times he gave us.  :54:

+1

092.gif

Statto

I can already see how next season will pan out. After all the posts this season saying, "it could be worse, look at Blackburn and Charlton's owners", Charlton will come up through the League One play-offs and we'll finish below one of those two and not far above the other. At some point we'll be smashed 3-0 at home by the league leaders West Brom, managed by Jokanovic. Depending on when the fixture is played, our manager will be either a hapless Scott Parker, or Stuart Gray holding the fort during a 3-month mid-season search for a replacement. 23, 23 undefeated, whilst only about 18 months earlier, will feel like the distant, distant past.   

Milo

bog

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: bog on March 10, 2019, 08:27:26 AM
Wonder of they have lined up Slav to take over?  :022:

092.gif

Wouldn't that be ironic.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Fernhurst

Quote from: bog on March 10, 2019, 12:33:12 PM

092.gif

:plus one:
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Milo on March 10, 2019, 01:02:39 PM
Please bring back Slav!!

I would not blame him if he would not want to return to this nightmare,
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

bog

It was like a tradesmen being a building sight foreman, those laying the bricks all novices, the standard of building is crap so the foreman gets the sack for other's incompetence. Ludicrous bordering insanity.   :doh: :doh:

092.gif   

filham

Quote from: Milo on March 10, 2019, 12:34:46 PM
No worse than taking beatings from Roy as we have done already tis season.

Mince n Tatties

Now well odds on/Will be appointed today some reports saying.

Fulham76

Crazy isn't it? We need a manager & one of the best available, particularly at championship level, is the one we've recently sacked.

Mince n Tatties

Wonder if he might think wrong time to take it with only so many games left...If he can't work his magic and doesn't take them up,what next?
Must be going through his mind.

HV71

Why would he even consider coming back ? He was effectively told that he wasn't good enough. Management had their new man ready for after the Liverpool game ( which they expected to lose ) and sent him out as a dead  man walking  . He repeatedly  said what was needed  - had to put up with last minute signings and was treated with little respect. The man has strong principles ( and I am sure is stubborn) but he certainly believes things should be done in a certain way  . He made mistakes -  it isn't likely to make the biggest of his life by coming back to us in our current dysfunctional state

He didn't blow it  - we did