more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sess or Mitro

Started by Jimsbeerbelly, April 07, 2019, 11:44:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimsbeerbelly

You can't retain both, so here is the dilemma;

For me it's Sess all day long, still 18, Fulham born and bred, would benefit from another season in the Championship, get him tied down to a long term contract.

Mitro, I feel will be pissed having his wages halved, the reason for him joining got the sack, can get 300k a week in China, we'll get 25M+, can be replaced with another 20+ a season striker from the Champ.

Who would you rather?

Mince n Tatties

Sess of course,the other one is easily replaceable imo.

Statto

Quote from: Jimsbeerbelly on April 07, 2019, 11:44:38 AM
You can't retain both

Says who, and why?

Mitro... can be replaced with another 20+ a season striker from the Champ

Disagree. Tony Khan will just buy us another Rui Fonte.

If we had to sell one (not that I think we do) it would be Sessegnon. Whilst he may get better in the future, at the moment, as much as I love him, he's just a bang average lightweight Championship winger. It's much easier for Tony Khan to find one of those, than to find a PL quality striker (who's prepared to play in the Championship) to replace Mitro.

Jimsbeerbelly

Quote from: Statto on April 07, 2019, 12:06:46 PM
You can't retain both

Says who, and why?

Mitro... can be replaced with another 20+ a season striker from the Champ

Disagree. Tony Khan will just buy us another Rui Fonte.

If we had to sell one (not that I think we do) it would be Sessegnon. Whilst he may get better in the future, at the moment, as much as I love him, he's just a bang average lightweight Championship winger. It's much easier for Tony Khan to find one of those, than to find a PL quality striker (who's prepared to play in the Championship) to replace Mitro.

We don't need to buy another Fonte' he'll be returning from loan anyway.

And Statto, this isn't real pal, it's here-say, I'm saying you can only retain 1, what is your choice.

For me it's Sess, will take years to produce another starlet, Mitrovic can be sold and replaced with say a Maupay for the money.

toshes mate

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on April 07, 2019, 11:57:07 AM
If I recall correctly 'the other one' took an extraordinarily long time to be found after the McCormack and Dembele era ....

Statto

Quote from: Jimsbeerbelly on April 07, 2019, 12:15:30 PM

We don't need to buy another Fonte' he'll be returning from loan anyway.

And Statto, this isn't real pal, it's here-say, I'm saying you can only retain 1, what is your choice.

If we're just talking hypothetically then OK, fair enough.

But I still say keep Mitro. I agree we don't "need" another Fonte but my point is, that's what I think we'll get from Tony Khan. Remember Mitro was a Jokanovic signing. Do you have faith in Tony Khan to get us someone of that quality in the Championship?

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: toshes mate on April 07, 2019, 12:18:19 PM
If I recall correctly 'the other one' took an extraordinarily long time to be found after the McCormack and Dembele era ....

Maybe because they keep looking in the wrong places for talent....To be honest I wouldn't trust them to buy an easter egg,most probably come back with a hot cross bun.

The Rational Fan

Quote from: toshes mate on April 07, 2019, 12:18:19 PM

Without FFC approval, Sessegnon can leave in the Summer of 2020 and Mitrovoic cannot leave until the Summer of 2023. In those timeframes in the Championship, Sessegnon could score "25 goals" by 2020 and Mitrovoic could score "120 goals" by 2023. Keep Mitrovoic 049:gif

Mince n Tatties

Just read on Sky pages Sess will see out his contract, then join Dortmund.

BigbadBillyMcKinley

Mitro for me. Just done more in the time he's been with us. Plus, clubs will pay more for a younger player with potential like sess.
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

Andy S

For all the reasons above keep Mitro Sess could go on a free unless he signs a new contract soon

bucksfulham

I'll be really peed off if Sessegnon runs down his contract and leaves on a free. Where will all of his loyalty have gone? Come on TK Give him a new contract at a salary he can't refuse.

St Eve

Keep both and get rid of the rest

FFC1987

Keep Mitro. Not even close.

fulhamben

Sess for me. Mitro is only as good as his service, and misses quite a few chances, where as sess made things happen in the championship
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

filham

Whichever one that will be happy to play for us in the Championship.
If Mitro is happy to stay then it has to be him. Let him go and we will struggle to find a replacement anywhere near his standard, just think Fonte, Mitroglou,and Marlow.

@jolslover

Mitro at the moment is a much better player than Sess.
It is a hard question though as perhaps in a few years Sess will be worth more.. But as of now Mitrovic would contribute much more to the team than Sess would.
STH H3

FFC1987

Quote from: @jolslover on April 07, 2019, 05:27:33 PM
Mitro at the moment is a much better player than Sess.
It is a hard question though as perhaps in a few years Sess will be worth more.. But as of now Mitrovic would contribute much more to the team than Sess would.

This. I'm not 100% convinced Sess gets into a lot of the current EPL teams whereas I think Mitro will find a lot of suitors at right price.

DevonFFC

Quote from: filham on April 07, 2019, 04:44:11 PM
Whichever one that will be happy to play for us in the Championship.
If Mitro is happy to stay then it has to be him. Let him go and we will struggle to find a replacement anywhere near his standard, just think Fonte, Mitroglou,and Marlow.

I wouldn't say Mitroglou as he played 3 games, he has scored everywhere else he has been. He got sold a lie by his agent

Robbie

Being ruthlessly objective. Mitro is going to get more goals and is a bruiser.  He is a Troy Deeney type. Sess has not got the power or physical stature.

That said, if we can get £60m for the pair .... take the money and move on.