watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Summer Transfer Gossip.

Started by Mince n Tatties, April 28, 2019, 08:26:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tabby

Huh, Knockaert is only 27, had gotten it into my head that he was in his early thirties for some reason.

bobby01

Quote from: Tabby on July 12, 2019, 12:18:57 PM
Huh, Knockaert is only 27, had gotten it into my head that he was in his early thirties for some reason.

I thought exactly the same, I was surprised he was 27
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

bobby01

Villa just signed Brazil u23 captain from Man City, full back in the pipe line.

On a side note Crouchie retires, good luck to him always found him a thoroughly likeable man with a good sense of humour
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

RaySmith

Quote from: bobby01 on July 12, 2019, 12:37:20 PM
Villa just signed Brazil u23 captain from Man City, full back in the pipe line.

On a side note Crouchie retires, good luck to him always found him a thoroughly likeable man with a good sense of humour

0001.jpeg

His podcasts were, surpringly, good - self-deprecating,funny and informative.

Just reading that he was hoping to play til 40 -he's 38, and feels fit enough, but fed up with sitting on the bench to come on for final minutes to have long balls smashed up to him.

Wish him luck in the future.

The Rock

Quote from: DevonFFC on July 12, 2019, 11:59:01 AM
Quote from: Facts Not Fiction on July 12, 2019, 11:21:18 AM
Quote from: FFC1987 on July 12, 2019, 11:17:59 AM
Presuming the Knockaert rumours are true (i highly doubt they are) but does Ivan and Knockaert play on the same wing?

Knockaert generally plays RW, Cavaleiro capable on both sides.

This will Be the money from selling Ryan

And I think I'd rather have these 2 for Sess IF he has to go. Maybe there's even room to sign a proper defender as well.

St. Andrews White

Apparently we're leading the pack for Mo Besic from Everton for £5m.

Don't know that much about him but seems reasonable?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.

Nero

Quote from: St. Andrews White on July 12, 2019, 01:16:14 PM

During his career, Bešić has been deployed as a right back and as a centre back, although his natural position by his own words is defensive midfielder.

He was described in 2014 by Everton manager Roberto Martínez as a "very complete footballer", who "has got a very natural balance about knowing that he can be strong and aggressive but in the same way he's a technical player on the ball."[36]

Facts Not Fiction

Quote from: St. Andrews White on July 12, 2019, 01:16:14 PM

Been training under Pulis for 18 months, which has no doubt helped his defensive abilities.

howitis

I see Everton are prepared to listen to offers for Lookman. That is one player I would love to see in a Fulham shirt and would be excellent value even at circa 15/20m.

Danitar

Quote from: howitis on July 12, 2019, 01:52:45 PM
I see Everton are prepared to listen to offers for Lookman. That is one player I would love to see in a Fulham shirt and would be excellent value even at circa 15/20m.
Shame he's going for about closer to £25 mill

Nero

Quote from: Danitar on July 12, 2019, 01:54:43 PM

I can see a season long loan and brought when we get promoted or a straight for Sess

bobby01

Odd isn't it, no rumours for days then three on the same day.

junior white

Quote from: Nero on July 12, 2019, 02:03:16 PM
Quote from: Danitar on July 12, 2019, 01:54:43 PM

I can see a season long loan and brought when we get promoted or a straight for Sess
Lookman likely to go back to Germany sadly

Facts Not Fiction

Imagine finalising Hector, Besic, Cavaliero and Knockaert by the Porto game. Won't happen, but fairly confident we can sort out 2 of them.

Twig

Quote from: DevonFFC on July 12, 2019, 11:59:01 AM
Quote from: Facts Not Fiction on July 12, 2019, 11:21:18 AM
Quote from: FFC1987 on July 12, 2019, 11:17:59 AM
Presuming the Knockaert rumours are true (i highly doubt they are) but does Ivan and Knockaert play on the same wing?

Knockaert generally plays RW, Cavaleiro capable on both sides.

This will Be the money from selling Ryan

No because it's a loan.

Statto

The Knockaert rumour smells like our standard, not-so-subtle tactic of squeezing the fee/wages for one played (Cavaleiro) by appearing to be interested in another that plays in the same position

Riversider

Quote from: bobby01 on July 12, 2019, 02:59:38 PM

Says to me that deals are in place for players to leave, expect Sessegnon,  Anguissa, Serri and Cisse gone shortly, and I honestly don't think we are going to miss any of them.

grandad

Quote from: Riversider on July 12, 2019, 03:43:43 PM

Says to me that deals are in place for players to leave, expect Sessegnon,  Anguissa, Serri and Cisse gone shortly, and I honestly don't think we are going to miss any of them.

Anguissa is going to be a key player for us. We may not receive any offers for Sess or Seri. Cisse may be offloaded or loaned out.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Nero

Quote from: grandad on July 12, 2019, 03:56:37 PM
Quote from: Riversider on July 12, 2019, 03:43:43 PM

Anguissa is going to be a key player for us. We may not receive any offers for Sess or Seri. Cisse may be offloaded or loaned out.

I wonder if we might play a 4-2-3-1 this year with rumours of Besic as well, poor old Cisse been here how long and never had a bad game just doesn't seem to be in favour, dont think he'll go anywhere as we havent got rid of him for the past few years

fulhamfan

gonna be Cisses year this season. i like him