watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Summer Transfer Gossip.

Started by Mince n Tatties, April 28, 2019, 08:26:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Rock

Does it even matter? I have lost all hope - if TK gets it right it will be purely because of luck or due to random selection. Even a blind squirrel can find a nut sometimes.

Steven Ageroad

As per usual, one full page gone and not one mention of transfer gossip, more on people's sheds?!

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Steven Ageroad on April 30, 2019, 09:41:27 AM
As per usual, one full page gone and not one mention of transfer gossip, more on people's sheds?!

This isn't the official Silly Season Transfer Topic,FoF are putting it up,this was just a question if it was too early.
If you read the posts you'll see I've stated it already.😕

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on April 30, 2019, 03:54:43 PM
Quote from: Steven Ageroad on April 30, 2019, 09:41:27 AM

This isn't the official Silly Season Transfer Topic,FoF are putting it up,this was just a question if it was too early.
If you read the posts you'll see I've stated it already.😕

If I might shed some light on this matter. Sheds are the in thing, and are ideal to discuss when there is no football Transfer gossip. Let's face it, what would you like to read about more, bogus transfer gossip or sheds.
Well I shall answer that for you, bogus sheds. Like the one they use to have at Stamford Bridge, that was eventually identified as being bogus.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

sunburywhite

Shiplap, overlap or tounge and grooved?
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on April 30, 2019, 06:31:37 PM
Quote from: sunburywhite on April 30, 2019, 05:21:36 PM
https://www.shedstore.co.uk/shed-plus-champion-heavy-duty-apex-single-door-shed-10-by-8-shs

Tell me Mince, which shed is yours, and how long have you lived in it.

064.gif
Not like any of them,smaller black n white of course and my escape.
As for living in it the wife would love that idea when we lose and I sulk about the house...lol

70sPimlico

What a great idea. This thread can be kept for the shed talk, humour regarding ladies that make coffee and tea, rumours about Jason Koumas, constant digs at Tony & Shahid Khan and all the other stuff that has made this site so great over the last couple of seasons.

When you want a laugh because maybe Mrs Brown Boys is not on, you can come on here and get your fill of state-of-the-art humour.

Barrett487

Quote from: 70sPimlico on April 30, 2019, 10:54:36 PM
What a great idea. This thread can be kept for the shed talk, humour regarding ladies that make coffee and tea, rumours about Jason Koumas, constant digs at Tony & Shahid Khan and all the other stuff that has made this site so great over the last couple of seasons.

When you want a laugh because maybe Mrs Brown Boys is not on, you can come on here and get your fill of state-of-the-art humour.

Sorry but this is not transfer related comment.

My point is that, whilst it is ideal that we have a rumour only thread, what's the point if people can't comment and discuss? Ok, so some posters choose to make light-hearted comments, but generally most just want to discuss their opinions, which may lead to lengthy exchanges, so scroll past unless you want this forum to die. Is it a coincidence that the comments you refer to are usually by 2-3 posters, who happen to have a massive input to all things Fulham?

Personally, my input to these threads is 90% rumour and news (imo), but that doesn't guarantee my abstention to a quip now and again.

Barrett487

Report: Fulham submit £6m bid to sign Matthias Zimmermann

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2019/05/01/report-fulham-submit-6m-bid-to-sign-matthias-zimmermann/

According to EXPRESS in Germany, Fulham have submitted a €7million (£6million) bid to sign Fortuna Dusseldorf defender Matthias Zimmermann this summer.

The Cottagers have suffered relegation from the Premier League, but have suddenly won three games in a row without conceding a goal, boosting Scott Parker's chances of becoming their permanent manager.

Fulham will already be planning for life back in the Championship, and another right back may be on the radar to compete with Ryan Christie next season.

No permanent manager is in place yet, but one player appears to be a target already, as EXPRESS report that Fulham have submitted a bid of £6million for Zimmermann.

The 26-year-old has been something of a nomad in his native German,y already turning out for Karlsruhe, Borussia Monchengladbach, Greuther Furth, Sandhausen, Stuttgart and now Fortuna Dusseldorf.

In what has been a superb season for Dusseldorf, Zimmermann has been a key part of their rise, notching a goal and three assists in 31 Bundesliga games.

Fulham will hope to get a deal teed up for the summer, making Zimmermann their first signing since relegation, but Dusseldorf will be desperate to keep hold of him as they look to build on such a strong season.

Stoneleigh Loyalist

He seems to have wandered around the German clubs without exactly establishing himself but I hate criticising in advance so let's hope that this one may be another Maurice Voltz.

Twig

I see Seri wants a move and has "little desire to play in the Championship", no surprise there. In fact I saw little desire anyway.

Statto

Quote from: Twig on May 01, 2019, 09:20:59 PM
I see Seri wants a move and has "little desire to play in the Championship", no surprise there. In fact I saw little desire anyway.

I've said on another thread I think he's highly talented but I agree with you here. Disgusting attitude.

He's 27 and has 3 years on his contract, hopefully with a clause lowering his wages on relegation. I'd love it if the club told him he isn't going anywhere - play in the Championship or watch your career fizzle out in our u23s mate. That's how we deal with deserters.

Milo

Quote from: Statto on May 01, 2019, 09:57:44 PM

I've said on another thread I think he's highly talented but I agree with you here. Disgusting attitude.

He's 27 and has 3 years on his contract, hopefully with a clause lowering his wages on relegation. I'd love it if the club told him he isn't going anywhere - play in the Championship or watch your career fizzle out in our u23s mate. That's how we deal with deserters.

We need a train station emoji!

Sting of the North

But this was hardly a quote from Seri, was it? Seeing that most such "news" seem mostly made up, maybe we shouldn't be so quick to deem his attitude disgusting?

Statto

Quote from: Sting of the North on May 01, 2019, 10:14:17 PM

But this was hardly a quote from Seri, was it? Seeing that most such "news" seem mostly made up, maybe we shouldn't be so quick to deem his attitude disgusting?

Fair point. Disgusting [if true]

Twig

Quote from: Statto on May 01, 2019, 10:44:03 PM

Ok yes, disgusting if true.

The Rational Fan

Quote from: Twig on May 01, 2019, 11:28:47 PM
Quote from: Statto on May 01, 2019, 10:44:03 PM

Ok yes, disgusting if true.

Seri has more talent in his little finger than Oliver Norwood has, just needs to prove it over a season. I hope Seri stays in the squad, has to fight for a place on the bench, gets a chance off the bench, earns his place in the first team and proves he is too good for the Championship by becoming "PFA Championship Player of the Year". If I was Tony Khan, I'd promise Seri that i'll sell him at the end of any season to Barcelona provided its for a 1p profit. Seri has been Tony Khan's worse permanent signing, which is quite an achievement and I wouldn't be rewarding him with sending him to a club of his choosing until he reseves that.

Mince n Tatties

Why has the Official Silly Season been locked
after 3 replies....What is going on?😯