Summer Transfer Gossip.

Started by Mince n Tatties, April 28, 2019, 08:26:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on June 21, 2019, 05:31:30 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on June 21, 2019, 03:47:32 PM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on June 21, 2019, 09:32:42 AM
Anyone having a medical ?

Yes I am having a medical shortly to renew my Heavy Goods Licence.

Did you pass?
The reason I ask is because that's another week gone and not even a decent rumour.😡
I'm off on the gin now.

Yes fortunately I passed, cost me £120, which is £20 more than I payed last year, as at my age I have to have one every year.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

AnOldBrownie

So only a few Championship sides have made moves so far.

Guess we should cut TK some slack and applaud him that we still have Ryan and Alex.

AnOldBrownie

France has two 19 year old CBs that could start for Fulham right now.

Just saying.

JoelH5

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on June 21, 2019, 08:30:51 PM

Just saying.

We sacking off FFP then?
I was there, standing in the Putney end

AnOldBrownie

I don't think either makes over 75k a week. Doesn't Anguissa and Mawson make more than that?

Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk

Deeping_white

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on June 21, 2019, 10:44:24 PM
I don't think either makes over 75k a week. Doesn't Anguissa and Mawson make more than that?

Anguissa was widely reported to be in the 60's but is undoubtedly one of the relegation clause brigade meaning he'll be on less now, Mawson was in the 50's I think, probably has a relegation wage reduction clause too because I think we did it with almost everyone that we signed in the summer according to reports

wheelerdeeler

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on June 21, 2019, 10:44:24 PM

You do realise Konate and Upamecano would probably cost 30m+ each, right? (Assuming you were talking about the France U21s game. And there's no chance they'd come to Fulham over playing for RB Leipzig in the Champions League.

Barrett487

So... is Gayle worth £20 million, or £10 million?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7168913/Fulham-eyeing-10m-rated-Newcastle-striker-Dwight-Gayle.html
Fulham eyeing £10m-rated striker Dwight Gayle with Newcastle keen to offload him this summer

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1143756/Fulham-transfer-news-Dwight-Gayle-Newcastle-United-raid-Scott-Parker-bid
Fulham plot £20m Newcastle raid as Scott Parker eyes Dwight Gayle to lead promotion charge

Lyle from Hangeland

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on June 21, 2019, 08:30:51 PM

Just saying.

Both of them play in the Bundesliga for a team (RB Leipzig) that will compete for the Bundesliga title next year and also compete for a Champions League title. Moving to Fulham would be laughable for them. Arsenal is also supposedly in on Upamecano. Even if Fulham was in the Premier League they would probably never think of moving to Fulham. Fulham probably needed to discover them when Leipzig discovered them.

Mince n Tatties

Radio GaGa...Fulham could rival Arsenal's bid for Celtic fullback Kieran Tierney.
Gunners bid of 15 mill turned down.

FFC1987

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on June 22, 2019, 06:20:27 AM
Radio GaGa...Fulham could rival Arsenal's bid for Celtic fullback Kieran Tierney.
Gunners bid of 15 mill turned down.

According to Celtic fans, he was too big for us when we were in Prem let alone now in championship!

Mince n Tatties

Little Dembele turns down Manure to stay at Lyon.😵

JoelH5

Quote from: Barrett487 on June 22, 2019, 12:21:03 AM
So... is Gayle worth £20 million, or £10 million?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7168913/Fulham-eyeing-10m-rated-Newcastle-striker-Dwight-Gayle.html
Fulham eyeing £10m-rated striker Dwight Gayle with Newcastle keen to offload him this summer

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1143756/Fulham-transfer-news-Dwight-Gayle-Newcastle-United-raid-Scott-Parker-bid
Fulham plot £20m Newcastle raid as Scott Parker eyes Dwight Gayle to lead promotion charge

If he can get 24 goals, 20mill

JoelH5

Mitro and Gayle is a championship winning team. I think we should do all we can to get him.

wheelerdeeler

Might be a controversial opinion, if we keep Mitrovic I wouldn't want to sign Gayle. Especially for 20m. That 20m could genuinely fund every transfer we could make this summer and we'd be in good shape. Cavaleiro 12m, a Right-Back for 3-4m, a Forshaw/Ryan Woods type midfielder for 3-4m. Loan in a Centre-Back and another Winger and we're sorted.

Fulham76

Quote from: wheelerdeeler on June 23, 2019, 02:47:42 PM
Might be a controversial opinion, if we keep Mitrovic I wouldn't want to sign Gayle. Especially for 20m. That 20m could genuinely fund every transfer we could make this summer and we'd be in good shape. Cavaleiro 12m, a Right-Back for 3-4m, a Forshaw/Ryan Woods type midfielder for 3-4m. Loan in a Centre-Back and another Winger and we're sorted.

Both options i.e. yours or buying Gayle are good but if you can score goals, and Mitrovic/Gayle would get plenty, you're always going to win more games than you lose.

Personally, I would try & get Gayle. Potentially a lethal partnership.

@jolslover

Agree
STH H3

JoelH5

Quote from: @jolslover on June 23, 2019, 03:43:58 PM

Agree

If we sell Ryan and Seri we'd hopefully have 20/25 mill so could do both.

Stoneleigh Loyalist

According to the Rumour  Gossips Gayle didn't want to leave Newcastle.

JoelH5

Quote from: Stoneleigh Loyalist on June 23, 2019, 04:23:23 PM
According to the Rumour  Gossips Gayle didn't want to leave Newcastle.

That was said last time. He was on loan last season though.  Im sure he knows by now he isnt playing in the PL