https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Summer Transfer Gossip.

Started by Mince n Tatties, April 28, 2019, 08:26:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sting of the North

Quote from: Statto on July 19, 2019, 05:26:08 PM

Quote from: Sting of the North on July 19, 2019, 04:26:22 PM

I am still not sure what McKay has done that is worse than what most football agents do (trying to get as a lucrative deal as possible for their clients, and of course themselves). That he happened to be involved in a transfer with a very sad side story may of course make him sound worse by association but as far as I know the tragic accident was by no means his fault was it? Yet many seem to insinuate that he is some sort of evil mastermind. Maybe I missed something in the reporting.

He (or his son?) is alleged to have been involved in arranging the flight, and another person involved in arranging the flight (a British pilot) has been arrested on suspicion of manslaughter, a serious offence leading to two deaths. So he's far from being in the clear legally, and even further from being in the clear ethically.

I thought it was not only alleged but also confirmed that they were involved in arranging the flight. I have not heard anything of McKay or his son being suspected of any wrongdoing in that regard though, are there any such reports? Just because you are associated with someone that is suspected of a crime doesn't have to mean that you have done anything wrong.

Bracken White

Apparently talks re Sessegnon have stalled as we are seeking a good young player to come to us as part of the deal. Right that we're playing tough with the ruthless Levy, in my opinion.
Stay Fulhamish ~ stay unique

spikey norman

This may or may not be true but to add to the rumours I have been told by a couple of Brighton fans that Knockhaert has put his house up for sale and looking for a property in London.

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: Bracken White on July 19, 2019, 05:48:49 PM
Apparently talks re Sessegnon have stalled as we are seeking a good young player to come to us as part of the deal. Right that we're playing tough with the ruthless Levy, in my opinion.

Stalled as of...the minute he got injured?

St. Andrews White

Sky Sports reporting Knockeart medical now

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.

Riversider

Quote from: spikey norman on July 19, 2019, 05:55:02 PM
This may or may not be true but to add to the rumours I have been told by a couple of Brighton fans that Knockhaert has put his house up for sale and looking for a property in London.

He's in all the Brighton training photos today preparing for tomorrow's game against us, if he's suddenly not in the squad tomorrow then there might be something in it, if he is forget it.

LVBPTS

Apologies welcome [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Supporter since 2000

SuffolkWhite

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on July 19, 2019, 06:09:11 PM
Quote from: Bracken White on July 19, 2019, 05:48:49 PM

Stalled as of...the minute he got injured?

Levy will keep stalling and then pick Sess up for peanuts in January or next Summer for zilch
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Tabby

Knockaert will be the big money signing of the season then. Think ODowda was plan B.

Wonder which player we are asking for in the Tottenham deal, must be someone that played with Parker during his time in their u18s.

LVBPTS

Supporter since 2000

Deeping_white

I guess we know which ITK is more reliable then😂

Tabby

Quote from: Deeping_white on July 19, 2019, 06:33:41 PM

They may both be correct. Depending on the time of the info.

There is a lot of stuff in flux with transfers like this.

junior white

Media stories earlier said he was in Austria with B&HA so hopefully he has flown back

LVBPTS

Flew back. Hence the late medical

Supporter since 2000

ealex40

Quote from: junior white on July 19, 2019, 06:36:00 PM
Media stories earlier said he was in Austria with B&HA so hopefully he has flown back

We are playing against Brighton tomorrow, so I guess he had to fly back anyway.

DevonFFC

Quote from: junior white on July 19, 2019, 06:36:00 PM

He can do a medical anywhere, Anderlecht did Mitros for us.

DevonFFC

Quote from: Deeping_white on July 19, 2019, 06:33:41 PM

Stop it, I already hurt someone's feelings today and now you will too.

LVBPTS

Quote from: Tabby on July 19, 2019, 06:31:07 PM
Knockaert will be the big money signing of the season then. Think ODowda was plan B.

Wonder which player we are asking for in the Tottenham deal, must be someone that played with Parker during his time in their u18s.

I've actually been told we've requested wanyama. Cannot see that happening at all but that's the news I got

Supporter since 2000

DevonFFC

Quote from: LVBPT on July 19, 2019, 06:47:35 PM
Quote from: Tabby on July 19, 2019, 06:31:07 PM

I've actually been told we've requested wanyama. Cannot see that happening at all but that's the news I got

If we did get Wanyama I'm guess it would mean Zambo would be gone