watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Summer Transfer Gossip.

Started by Mince n Tatties, April 28, 2019, 08:26:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

filham

All of those who played against Brighton plus Anguissa should stay, not sure we need Fonte but can't think of anyone else that needs to go.

Finnans Right Peg

Agree with fabri going also think cisse can go to make room for a younger player coming thru as a squad player.

Would also like 3 players to come in if nobody else leaves (sess already gone in my book and knockheart in).

Think we need a cb maybe hector .

A cm not sure who thou i see mo diame is on a free wud take him and we really need a striker even on loan to cover mitro again not sure who

DevonFFC

Peter O'Rourke

Fulham have completed the signing of Brighton winger Anthony Knockaert. #ffc #bhafc

St. Andrews White

Quote from: DevonFFC on July 21, 2019, 05:43:24 PM
Peter O'Rourke

Fulham have completed the signing of Brighton winger Anthony Knockaert. #ffc #bhafc
Baruch Hashem, praise be

Put us all out our misery and announce it Fulham!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.

JoelH5

Quote from: St. Andrews White on July 21, 2019, 05:48:18 PM
Quote from: DevonFFC on July 21, 2019, 05:43:24 PM
Peter O'Rourke

Baruch Hashem, praise be

Put us all out our misery and announce it Fulham!

He said that yesterday and said it would be announced yesterday.
I was there, standing in the Putney end

JoelH5

I was there, standing in the Putney end

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

grandad

Great work again TK & the recruitment team. Forwards are now fine as is the MF. Now to do the business with the defence.
Where there's a will there's a wife

The Cravenette

Sorry if this has already been asked a few times but how many domestic loans are we allowed?

Tabby

Quote from: The Cravenette on July 21, 2019, 06:25:38 PM
Sorry if this has already been asked a few times but how many domestic loans are we allowed?

8 loans total, no more than 4 from a club. 5 loanees at most in the matchday squad.

Tooting legend

Well done TK another great piece of work.

hovewhite

Money wise don't think players will be shipped out as a squad of involved players that are used to each other and committed to going forward,also unless defenders are proven at this level what would be the point.

filham

Right, forget all about attacking players now for the rest of the window, full concentration on that top experienced defender.

Where will he come from.

Tabby

The Sess deal is £20 million + add-ons with Onomah and maybe Nkoudou moving here according to Matt Law of the Telegraph.

junior white

Quote from: Tabby on July 22, 2019, 11:31:24 AM
The Sess deal is £20 million + add-ons with Onomah and maybe Nkoudou moving here according to Matt Law of the Telegraph.
Nkoudou is another winger do we need one having signed 2?

Don't know much about the other lad.

Could do with a centre back maybe Foyth on loan ?

Tabby

Foyth is a first team regular, and Poch reportedly wants him to be their RB.

Onomah would probably be a decent option if Cairney is out. Have never seen Nkoudou play, so I don't know about him.

snarks

Unlikely to get Foyth, he played for the first team and in the Champions League, more likely Carter-Vickers (if he's still there)

grandad

Don´t need either of these two. We are fine in MF & wingers. RCB or a FB who can play on either flank are what we need.
Where there's a will there's a wife

St. Andrews White

Quote from: grandad on July 22, 2019, 12:09:47 PM

Don´t need either of these two. We are fine in MF & wingers. RCB or a FB who can play on either flank are what we need.
Have to agree. Before we'd signed IC and AK2, I'd have been all over this as think it's actually pretty reasonable deal.

But now it leaves us with a load of wingers, and a mf who could do a job but isn't exactly needed

The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.