watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Summer Transfer Gossip.

Started by Mince n Tatties, April 28, 2019, 08:26:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

absenteeism

It is time for Sess to go. A technically poor player. Poor touch, poor crossing and just poor in general. Good positioning sense but how many sitters did he miss last year?

Lets see if the incompetent Tony Khan can sell him on time

DevonFFC

Quote from: absenteeism on July 29, 2019, 03:33:03 PM
It is time for Sess to go. A technically poor player. Poor touch, poor crossing and just poor in general. Good positioning sense but how many sitters did he miss last year?

Wow, that is some strong words... I tend to disagree on every level

Facts Not Fiction

You're so wrong.

Facts Not Fiction

Quote from: Mullers OG on July 29, 2019, 03:21:17 PM
Priority for the season should be to sort out the RB and CB positions and to get a back up striker for Mitro.  If to do that cash needs to be raised then I can understand the ownership's view about Sess.

RB has been a problem position ever since Fredericks left.  Christie is a hard working full back but in the opinion of many supporters not quite up to the job.   One of the best full backs in the world is without a club at the moment; what about Alves?  What a coup that would be!   CB looks a bit thin although personally I have great respect for Odoi.  If all the team last year had shown his level of passion and commitment they would probably still be in the premiership.

Mitro might survive all season without being injured or suspended; on the other hand he might not and at the moment there is no adequate back up.  Kamara is being given a second chance by the club.  That's fine; let's see how it goes.  He is better in my view as an impact sub out wide.

We've got 4 first team CMs, including Cisse. That is a priority position.

Sting of the North

Quote from: DevonFFC on July 29, 2019, 04:35:03 PM

Wow, that is some strong words... I tend to disagree on every level

Likewise, except regarding the positioning sense.

MrFFC

CB CM simply have to be signed by end of window
Come on you Whites!! :)

Twig

WUM alert

absenteeism

Quote from: Twig on July 29, 2019, 04:49:49 PM

WUM alert

No I am not.

I think Sess is overrated. He was awful last season. Lightweight and brushed off the ball.

If Sess was playing for an opposing team our stats based signings system would not have him on our transfer shortlist.

In the Chanmpionship most of his goals were tap ins which I attribute to his positioning sense and timing.

I think 20 million is a great price for him plus future add ons

junior white

Quote from: absenteeism on July 29, 2019, 05:47:12 PM
Quote from: Twig on July 29, 2019, 04:49:49 PM

WUM alert

No I am not.

I think Sess is overrated. He was awful last season. Lightweight and brushed off the ball.

If Sess was playing for an opposing team our stats based signings system would not have him on our transfer shortlist.

In the Chanmpionship most of his goals were tap ins which I attribute to his positioning sense and timing.

I think 20 million is a great price for him plus future add ons
Can't think of many who played well last season. Sess was no worse than anyone else, just not as good as the year before. You simplify things to much and that isn't always the case.

elgreenio

lets agree to disagree shall we chaps, no need for WUM comments
touch my camera through the fence

Roberty

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on July 29, 2019, 03:19:53 PM
But time is running out to spend the so called money.
Spuds if they still want him will wait to last day.

Will they - want him

On here TK has been lambasted for buying an injured player - Alfie Mawson

As far as I'm aware RS is an injured player - so I'm sure the advice from many on here - if we were buying him - would be NO - maybe Levy is thinking the same
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

colinwhite

Got to be an all time low of ridiculous comments about Sessingnon

elgreenio

i'm still of the opinion we should gamble and let him leave for free next year if he wants, comes down to 2 things :

1). will he upset the apple cart if he has to stay? I cant see it
2). will we really care about £25m today if he helps us get promoted to the money league?
touch my camera through the fence

absenteeism

Quote from: colinwhite on July 29, 2019, 06:08:49 PM

Got to be an all time low of ridiculous comments about Sessingnon

A poor Premier League season and a poor u21 campaign.

He has a decent Championship season and a half behind him and he has potential.

How many times have we seen players fail to fulfil their potential? Frei, Briggs, etc

We need the 20 million now and he is in the last year of his contract and will not sign a new one.

I'd like to hear a rebuttal from you rather than a dismissal.

SuffolkWhite

Sign Sess up to a new contract for 3 years and a release cause of £35M+ only to be sold in the summer breaks, he was excellent the season we were promoted. How many goals did he score 15/16 cant remember and his pass at Wembley set the winning goal up. Money wise we can afford him because we aint going to buy him but give him a bigger contract and we can spread the cost over 3 seasons I think.

The injury could be a blessing in disguise.

Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

fulhamben

Quote from: SuffolkWhite on July 29, 2019, 06:33:24 PM
Sign Sess up to a new contract for 3 years and a release cause of £35M+ only to be sold in the summer breaks, he was excellent the season we were promoted. How many goals did he score 15/16 cant remember and his pass at Wembley set the winning goal up. Money wise we can afford him because we aint going to buy him but give him a bigger contract and we can spread the cost over 3 seasons I think.

slight problem, he doesnt want to sign a contract extension
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

JoelH5

Great idea. We should probably offer him a new contract...
I was there, standing in the Putney end

colinwhite

Sess is "a technically poor player ", need I go on ?

SuffolkWhite

Quote from: fulhamben on July 29, 2019, 06:36:27 PM

Then he has to be sold, but if he does want to stay then he has to sign.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: SuffolkWhite on July 29, 2019, 07:13:15 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on July 29, 2019, 06:36:27 PM

Then he has to be sold, but if he does want to stay then he has to sign.
Or...he doesn't.

Sent from my CMR-W19 using Tapatalk