https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Summer Transfer Gossip.

Started by Mince n Tatties, April 28, 2019, 08:26:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Apprentice to the Maestro

Quote from: MickeyAdamsFamily on July 22, 2019, 03:16:26 PM
This comes from the Spanish site eldesmarque.com:
"La situación de Chema dentro del equipo es más complicada. El técnico de Silla no cuenta demasiado con el central, por lo que lo más seguro es que termine saliendo de Orriols a lo largo de este verano. En principio, el caudetano ha recibido una oferta del Fulham, por lo que es probable que termine saliendo al club inglés."
Essentially, they're saying it's probable that Chema, who plays in the center of Defense for Levante, is probable to finally leave that team and accept the offer from Fulham to play in England.
He's a Spanish 6' 2-1/2" tall Centre Back.
Anyone seen him play for Levante enough to have an opinion?

This was posted last week about Chema so the claim that he might be incoming is not unprecedented.

Mince n Tatties

Bristol City centreback Adam Webster about to join Brighton.... Someone I'd have liked us to go for,always thought he were good even when at Ipswich.

absenteeism

This is a disaster of a window.

Boy genius Tony Khan strikes again

grandad

Quote from: absenteeism on July 30, 2019, 06:16:14 PM

Why don´t you contact TK for an audience. I am sure he will let you know exactly what efforts he is making to assemble a squad for this season. You could also e-mail Jim Woodcock to have a conference call with Mr Khan Senior.
Where there's a will there's a wife

BestOfBrede

Quote from: Riversider on July 30, 2019, 02:43:10 PM
Quote from: grandad on July 30, 2019, 02:32:17 PM
Quote from: twang on July 30, 2019, 02:10:39 PM
Quote from: grandad on July 30, 2019, 02:07:33 PM
Brentford must be mad paying £18 mil for Joel Valencia. A winger who has scored 13 goals in 178 games for League 2 equivalent teams.

£1,8m or €2m - not £18m.

I apologize. Did not see the dot. Even at that price he does seem a poor buy.

Have you seen him play ?
In fact have you even heard of him ?
If the answer to both is no, then how can you have an opinion on him !
Brentford have got a first class record on buying low and selling high , so no reason to think that this signing will be any different,
Fulham meanwhile have turned £100 million in to dust.
Have you considered a season ticket at Brentford?
It appears that you really admire everything they do and yet we can do nothing right!
Seems a no-brainer.

Nero

Quote from: BestOfBrede on July 30, 2019, 06:39:40 PM
Quote from: Riversider on July 30, 2019, 02:43:10 PM
Quote from: grandad on July 30, 2019, 02:32:17 PM
Quote from: twang on July 30, 2019, 02:10:39 PM
Quote from: grandad on July 30, 2019, 02:07:33 PM
Brentford must be mad paying £18 mil for Joel Valencia. A winger who has scored 13 goals in 178 games for League 2 equivalent teams.

£1,8m or €2m - not £18m.

I apologize. Did not see the dot. Even at that price he does seem a poor buy.

Have you seen him play ?
In fact have you even heard of him ?
If the answer to both is no, then how can you have an opinion on him !
Brentford have got a first class record on buying low and selling high , so no reason to think that this signing will be any different,
Fulham meanwhile have turned £100 million in to dust.
Have you considered a season ticket at Brentford?
It appears that you really admire everything they do and yet we can do nothing right!
Seems a no-brainer.

yes and meanwhile Brentford havent been promoted to the Premier League, are you interested in how much money the club make or  having a bit of success now and again.

S.F.Sorrow

Quote from: sussexwhite on July 30, 2019, 03:17:16 PM
@ETransferNews are reporting on twitter that Chema is being introduced to the team tomorrow and should be announced before saturday. Not sure how reliable this is though...

I wouldn't be surprised if this one turns out to be true. Smells like a typical TK signing:

-Never played outside Spain
-Spent most of his career in the second tier or lower playing for B-teams.
-Top flight experience limited to 45 matches over the last two seasons for a lower half team.

A stats signing if there ever was one. He could turn out great of course...

KJS

Why don't you run along and support QPHA because you are obviously not a Fulham fan

JoelH5

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on July 30, 2019, 05:44:28 PM
Bristol City centreback Adam Webster about to join Brighton.... Someone I'd have liked us to go for,always thought he were good even when at Ipswich.

25 million though.
I was there, standing in the Putney end

SP

Dunk to Leicester for £45m?  A player rated as mid-table Championship standard by some on FoF.

junior white

Rumoured fee 20-25 million, maybe replacing Dunk who could be Leicester bound i guess

junior white

Keeping TC and MItro adding cav and Knockeart wouldn't say a disaster. Justdefence that mainly needs sorting as it stands, if that was sorted I would accept not replacing Anguissa

AnOldBrownie

Weakens Bristol City's defense.    I approve.

Tabby

Quote from: junior white on July 30, 2019, 07:21:55 PM
Rumoured fee 20-25 million, maybe replacing Dunk who could be Leicester bound i guess

United starting a transfer chain that doubled each players worth. Kind of impressive.

Statto

Quote from: S.F.Sorrow on July 30, 2019, 06:54:58 PM
@ETransferNews are reporting on twitter that Chema is being introduced to the team tomorrow and should be announced before saturday. Not sure how reliable this is though...

I wouldn't be surprised if this one turns out to be true. Smells like a typical TK signing:

-Top flight experience limited to 45 matches over the last two seasons for a lower half team.

Spot on

His full name may as well be Ragnar Chema Rui Jozabed

mrmicawbers

Quote from: Statto on July 30, 2019, 07:45:57 PM

Spot on

Have you considered stand up.

Facts Not Fiction

You're not worth the argument.

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: Statto on July 30, 2019, 07:45:57 PM

Spot on

Dont forget Djalo😉

HillingdonFFC

Why is Sheffield Wednesday player of the year, someone most championship observers said was arguably the best centre half in the division, Michael Hector, not already a Fulham player??