watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Summer Transfer Gossip.

Started by Mince n Tatties, April 28, 2019, 08:26:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ordar

if Chambers is available and happy to come, we should make him the number 1 priority signing. I would pay up to 25m for him so at that price its a no brainer

filham

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on August 02, 2019, 11:45:06 PM
I'm still curious what's in Manchester United's plans for Axel Tuanzebe...and what are his plans for his future at United.

Maguire
Lindeloff
Smalling
Jones

Tuanzebe can even play at RB....decent size.    There are better CBs out there...but maybe United would feel they owe us for Fosu Mensah and would do a loan with option to buy...hoping.

Anyway...who didn't already know Scott Parker wanted to keep Ryan.     The hammy pull was a blessing in disguise.
United paid us £12m for Smalling and have had 9 years service from him, perhaps they could return him free of charge.

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: Bracken White on August 02, 2019, 11:33:44 PM
Some are saying Callum Chambers not in Arsenal's plans & could go for £12M. Appears a decent price.

Sadly I dont think that's true. Apparently hes played more minutes than any other player in pre-season friendlies. A lot of Arsenal fans think it's a big season for him, & Emery sees him as midfield & defensive cover

filham

Quote from: HillingdonFFC on August 03, 2019, 11:12:39 AM
Quote from: Bracken White on August 02, 2019, 11:33:44 PM
Some are saying Callum Chambers not in Arsenal's plans & could go for £12M. Appears a decent price.

Sadly I dont think that's true. Apparently hes played more minutes than any other player in pre-season friendlies. A lot of Arsenal fans think it's a big season for him, & Emery sees him as midfield & defensive cover
Last season Chambers made it clear that his ambition for this season was to secure a place in the Arsenal first team. I think we can forget all about him.

Lighthouse

Fulhams Tayo Edun in advanced talks to join Shrewsbury.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

absenteeism

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 03, 2019, 12:32:37 PM
Fulhams Tayo Edun in advanced talks to join Shrewsbury.

He didn't do much at Ipswich last season - although under difficult circumstances and an eye injury I believe.

He also went on trial with a team in the States.

Good luck to him, time for him to push on.

Ordar

Edun's development really seemed to stagnate. Good luck to him

Skatzoffc

I'm still curious what's in Manchester United's plans for Axel Tuanzebe...and what are his plans for his future at United.

Maguire
Lindeloff
Smalling
Jones

Tuanzebe can even play at RB....decent size.    There are better CBs out there...but maybe United would feel they owe us for Fosu Mensah and would do a loan with option to buy...hoping.

Anyway...who didn't already know Scott Parker wanted to keep Ryan.     The hammy pull was a blessing in disguise.

Would have him in a heartbeat, but I fear he would only go out on loan, if at all.

He would appear to be the future of Utd's defense. They had a problem in that he is too young to lead from CB. So they'e been after a leader at the back for a few seasons now and have finally found it in McQuire. So I would expect Tauanzebe to fit in along side and that's them sorted for a few years to come.
Shame as he has great potential.
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: Skatzoffc on August 03, 2019, 03:00:58 PM

Maguire
Lindeloff
Smalling
Jones

Would have him in a heartbeat, but I fear he would only go out on loan, if at all.

He would appear to be the future of Utd's defense. They had a problem in that he is too young to lead from CB. So they'e been after a leader at the back for a few seasons now and have finally found it in McQuire. So I would expect Tauanzebe to fit in along side and that's them sorted for a few years to come.
Shame as he has great potential.

Lindelof was Uniteds best CB last season and he's young.   Even if Tuanzebe is in their plans it won't be this year.   At most he's going to see 10 games TOTAL...as a starter and coming off the bench.   

I'd take Tuanzebe at right CB or RB over Odoi.

Skatzoffc

As i say tho, it would only be a loan.
They wont sell him
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

Hoppus

Anyone remember the name of the African CB we almost got over the line on deadline day last january?

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: Hoppus on August 03, 2019, 10:42:45 PM
Anyone remember the name of the African CB we almost got over the line on deadline day last january?

Youssouf Sabaly. A rb that can play lb. Saw him in the ACN and he looked very good. He'll not come here now.

Hoppus

Quote from: Mitrovic the warrior on August 03, 2019, 10:44:33 PM
Quote from: Hoppus on August 03, 2019, 10:42:45 PM

Youssouf Sabaly. A rb that can play lb. Saw him in the ACN and he looked very good. He'll not come here now.

Thanks.

Hoppus

This is the guy:

https://www.transfermarkt.com/michael-ngadeu-ngadjui/profil/spieler/227239

On deadline day:

'Michael Ngadeu-Ngadjui remains in Slavia! The club agreed on terms of his transfer to @FulhamFC yesterday, but his move on #DeadlineDay wasn't finalized. What a great news for @EuropaLeague spring part'

junior white

Do you mean ngudu ngudu big guy playing in Russia or the Chech league that came over but never finalised?

Hoppus

Quote from: junior white on August 03, 2019, 11:06:40 PM
Do you mean ngudu ngudu big guy playing in Russia or the Chech league that came over but never finalised?

Yes, Cameroonian professional footballer who plays for Belgian club Gent and captains the Cameroon national team.

Tall and strong.

wheelerdeeler

Ngadeu-Ngadjui signed for Gent this summer. Was looking at Belgian League Centre-Backs, would take any from Brandon Mechele, Dylan Bronn, Sebastien Dewaest.

wheelerdeeler

Think age has to be a big factor in any signings we make in this next week. Midfield three especially just looked slow and the Average Age of the Starting XI was pretty much 28. Not quite end of the Martin Jol era, but we need to get some younger players in. Think today showed it isn't as simple as "getting the band back together" with the Midfield three when McDonald could barely move. Need to get some of that hunger we had in our promotion season back. Concern with the Midfield three especially is they'll have a sort of "been there done that" complacency.

The Rock

This whole 111 pages of thread assume would or could recruit. Pointless.