more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Summer Transfer Gossip.

Started by Mince n Tatties, April 28, 2019, 08:26:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LVBPTS

FULHAM, BRISTOL CITY INTERESTED IN REID

Sky sources understand Bobby Reid could leave Cardiff City today with Bristol City and Fulham both interested in signing the attacking midfielder.

Reid only left Bristol City last summer for a fee of £10m.
Supporter since 2000

Tabby

Quote from: DevonFFC on August 08, 2019, 10:31:26 AM
Southampton's Harrison Reed is set for a move to the Championship - hearing Fulham are leading the chase, but others are keen.

Would he be a defensive midfield option? Can't say I remember having seen him play.

Toby Ward-Smith

Fulham, Bristol City interested in Reid

Sky sources understand Bobby Reid could leave Cardiff City today was Bristol City and Fulham both interested in signing the attaching midfielder.

Slaphead in Qatar

Anyone know if josh the spurs player coming our way is any good?

Tabby

Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on August 08, 2019, 10:46:57 AM

He was very highly rated a couple of years ago but hasn't impressed at either Villa or Sheffield Wednesday. Remember he looked good in a game against us for Villa though. Hopefully Parker who will know him from his time at spurs will be able to get something out of him.

Not expecting a whole lot though.

junior white

Quote from: Tabby on August 08, 2019, 09:36:05 AM
Mitro was a deal sheet as well unless I'm misremembering.
Because he was at a premium  club so deal short possible as I understand things

junior white

Quote from: fulhamben on August 08, 2019, 09:34:45 AM
Quote from: junior white on August 08, 2019, 08:44:17 AM
Quote from: fulhamben on August 08, 2019, 08:41:57 AM
Quote from: junior white on August 08, 2019, 08:39:49 AM
Quote from: Fulham 442 on August 08, 2019, 08:28:01 AM

Well I guess we will all be waiting with baited breath to see what tomorrow brings. At least when 5pm rolls around all the speculation will be over...

8pm if you're in the UK!!

I must admit I thought it was 5pm UK time?

It is 5pm today. The clock is ticking!
Sky just said closes 5pm uk time where does the 8pm come form
youbalways get a few hours after window is shut to to actually finalise dont you. We've signed a few that went well past deadline, just need to get a certain bit of paper work in before 5
Yes that's correct but thought it was openly from prem clubs who submit a deal sheet.

Deadline is 5pm, i am not sure the EFL use deal sheets to delay deals
we def signed some after the window in the slav era whilst in championship. Martin for one albeit a lone, and def a right back who's name escapes me at the mo
Was the right back stoor?

Re Martin I though on that we got the paperwork in just be the Tim like 23:59 and a few seconds ds so to speak, think he said that as he was worries it wouldnt go thru

Probably wishes it hadn't now lol

LVBPTS

Quote from: junior white on August 08, 2019, 10:54:10 AM
Quote from: fulhamben on August 08, 2019, 09:34:45 AM
Quote from: junior white on August 08, 2019, 08:44:17 AM
Quote from: fulhamben on August 08, 2019, 08:41:57 AM
Quote from: junior white on August 08, 2019, 08:39:49 AM
Quote from: Fulham 442 on August 08, 2019, 08:28:01 AM

Well I guess we will all be waiting with baited breath to see what tomorrow brings. At least when 5pm rolls around all the speculation will be over...

8pm if you're in the UK!!

I must admit I thought it was 5pm UK time?

It is 5pm today. The clock is ticking!
Sky just said closes 5pm uk time where does the 8pm come form
youbalways get a few hours after window is shut to to actually finalise dont you. We've signed a few that went well past deadline, just need to get a certain bit of paper work in before 5
Yes that's correct but thought it was openly from prem clubs who submit a deal sheet.

Deadline is 5pm, i am not sure the EFL use deal sheets to delay deals
we def signed some after the window in the slav era whilst in championship. Martin for one albeit a lone, and def a right back who's name escapes me at the mo
Was the right back stoor?

Re Martin I though on that we got the paperwork in just be the Tim like 23:59 and a few seconds ds so to speak, think he said that as he was worries it wouldnt go thru

Probably wishes it hadn't now lol

its funny. i saw him after the newcastle game last season (last day of the season). he was going out with Betts, Mawson and KMac. they were getting a cab together and he was asked if he was coming back and he said "i'd love to but dont think they would have me". i think he realises he was on to a good thing with us. came accross as a really nice guy and was great with the kids
Supporter since 2000

Steven Ageroad

Quote from: Tabby on August 08, 2019, 10:50:25 AM
Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on August 08, 2019, 10:46:57 AM

He was very highly rated a couple of years ago but hasn't impressed at either Villa or Sheffield Wednesday. Remember he looked good in a game against us for Villa though. Hopefully Parker who will know him from his time at spurs will be able to get something out of him.

Not expecting a whole lot though.

Yesterday it was rumoured that Bruce at Newcastle was after him, he'd played under Bruce whilst at Villa and Wednesday and was highly rated by him.

bencher

Quote from: Toby Ward-Smith on August 08, 2019, 10:40:52 AM

Sky sources understand Bobby Reid could leave Cardiff City today was Bristol City and Fulham both interested in signing the attaching midfielder.

Yes please!

DevonFFC

Now told talks between Spurs and Fulham over Ryan Sessegnon have hit an impasse. @MirrorFootball mirror.co.uk/sport/football...

LVBPTS

Quote from: bencher on August 08, 2019, 11:20:23 AM

Yes please!

ive just been told "Yep he's turned down Bristol city n wants to join us" when i queried it.

have asked whats happening with the defence
Supporter since 2000

Ruleszz

Quote from: LVBPT on August 08, 2019, 11:33:10 AM
Quote from: bencher on August 08, 2019, 11:20:23 AM

Yes please!

ive just been told "Yep he's turned down Bristol city n wants to join us" when i queried it.

have asked whats happening with the defence
he would rather sit on the bench at us rather than start for city?

Tabby

I wonder where Reid would fit into the team. Shouldn't be ahead of either Cairney or Mitro. Off the bench I guess.

LVBPTS

Quote from: DevonFFC on August 08, 2019, 11:21:00 AM
Now told talks between Spurs and Fulham over Ryan Sessegnon have hit an impasse. @MirrorFootball mirror.co.uk/sport/football...

hes just arrived at spurs to start his medical according to sky. would be surprised if an "impasse" has been hit
Supporter since 2000

Tabby

Quote from: LVBPT on August 08, 2019, 11:35:30 AM

hes just arrived at spurs to start his medical. would be surprised if an "impasse" has been hit

Mitro was doing his medical in Belgium when we signed him. Weirder things have happened.

JoelH5

Quote from: LVBPT on August 08, 2019, 11:35:30 AM

hes just arrived at spurs to start his medical according to sky. would be surprised if an "impasse" has been hit

Deal has already been agreed. Unless, TK has pulled a masterstroke and asked for another 5 mill last minute. Imagine the PR catastrophe for Spurs if they didnt get Sess now, they'd probably just pay it.

We all know Shahid is very astute and he is in town..
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Nero

perhaps Josh wants to go to Newcastle and there a stumbling block about how much we see him worth and how much spurs see his worth  or Big Daddy Khan has said no we'll risk going for the big prize and lose him for nothing

that or Spurs are trying to cut the price saying there is something on the medical and we have told them testicles

Steven Ageroad

Quote from: Tabby on August 08, 2019, 11:35:14 AM
I wonder where Reid would fit into the team. Shouldn't be ahead of either Cairney or Mitro. Off the bench I guess.

Can he play CB?

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Steven Ageroad on August 08, 2019, 11:53:10 AM
Quote from: Tabby on August 08, 2019, 11:35:14 AM

Can he play CB?

You beat me to it.😊