News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR: Pet hates, everyone has them, right?

Started by Jimsbeerbelly, May 10, 2019, 09:19:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Westlondonffc

Getting on the 220/295/237 and having to listen to da ghetto mandem at the back of the bus. Get me fam

ron

"Their"....."There"......"They're".......

Enough said....

ffc73

All those that sit on the aisle seat (on a train or bus, on the pew in church, in the cinema or theatre etc) and then huff & puff & give you dirty looks when you have the audacity to ask them if you can get past them to have a seat

H4usuallysitting

Not sure I mentioned cyclists peddling and using their mobile

Fulham Tup North

People walking along the pavement Scuffing their feet!! 😠
SHOES COST MONEY!!  Pick your bloody feet up!!
Worst are people wearing those blooming UGG boots who strop along looking like scruffs.
I feel better now 👍😁
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Slaphead in Qatar

west kowloon white

Anti vapours who imagine they can smell something John mcdonalland and the rest.

YankeeJim

I forgot one.
I live in a hilly, rural area in the mountains north of LA. The roads out are not very straight.
We get these turds on their $5000 bikes, wearing spandex and a hat that looks like an avant-garde, inverted fruit bowl. They pedal along as if they own the road and one often has to reduce speed to a crawl because you can't see far enough ahead to swing across the line to get around them. As often as not, it is 8AM or 5PM when people or going to and from work. How can you afford a $5000 bike when you aren't working on a Tuesday?

A friend of mine adjusted his windscreen washers far to the side and when he passes one he hits the button and squirts them with washer fluid.  :005:
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Hong Kong Fulham fan

People who say SOCCER.
People who say "init", "BRUV", "OH MY DAYS".
People who have their face buried in their mobile phones......FFS.
People in the gym that sit on the equipment and have their face buried in their phones instead of exercising.
Selfish pricks.
People with zero manners.
When someone cuts me up in the car, I blast my horn, then I get the finger back at me as if it's my fault.
So called "Reality celebs"......Talentless oxygen thieves.
People who take selfies.....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....No one cares about you!!!!!!!!!

Twig

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on May 11, 2019, 09:08:05 PM
Quote from: YankeeJim on May 11, 2019, 07:37:35 PM

BTW, while reading this thread I had to Google four different words. You guys may have invented the language but your slang is often odd.

Your absolutely spot on. We did invent the language, and it is Cosha, and sweet as a nut, sweet as. A right touch.

Sorry to be pedantic Woolly but since this is about language it should be: you're.

Twig

Quote from: Twig on May 11, 2019, 07:24:21 PM
Litter louts and fly tippers. I despise people who don't respect our environment.

Whilst on the subject of respecting the neighbourhood environment; dog owners who don't pick up their animals' poo.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Twig on May 12, 2019, 07:43:46 AM
Quote from: Twig on May 11, 2019, 07:24:21 PM
Litter louts and fly tippers. I despise people who don't respect our environment.

Whilst on the subject of respecting the neighbourhood environment; dog owners who don't pick up their animals' poo.

Agree with it all.
The worst culprits are kids on way to school, just drop or leave their crisp packets and pop tins anywhere.
There is a young girl who was fed up with it and started picking up all the stuff on her way to school.
She got bullied for it and called Trashgirl,she had to change schools...
Terrible.

Lewes White

All the cyclist stuff as well as them weaving in and out of cars at the lights
When in a queue, be it anywhere, get to cash desk and then  look for their dosh to pay in bags the size of the Isle of Wight
Politicians
Political Correctness
Them lot that grunt, Come on the Chels
Daniel Levy
Jargon used when buying a coffee

Berserker

Oh yes another pet hate of mine is people that leave their rubbish and recycling out the front of their houses on the pavement all week, with no lids on the boxes and bins do that the rubbish just oveflows.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

mrmicawbers

Besides the Gym Grunters oh look at me I'm working hard.The Gym weight crashers.Does me Swede in.

HV71

1. Emails with no salutation or sign off
2. People who resort to using CAPITAL LETTERS !
3 The constant use of the word ' like' 
4 The use of the word 'less' when it should be 'fewer '
5 People  with rucksacks who clearly have no spacial awareness
6 A lack of manners and awareness of others
7 Football Clubs that fail to announce their season ticket prices before the final game of the season ( we may be irrationally obsessed but we are loyal customers )

Holders

Quote from: Twig on May 12, 2019, 07:40:48 AM

BTW, while reading this thread I had to Google four different words. You guys may have invented the language but your slang is often odd.

Your absolutely spot on. We did invent the language, and it is Cosha, and sweet as a nut, sweet as. A right touch.

Sorry to be pedantic Woolly but since this is about language it should be: you're.

And "Kosher".
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Holders

Use of "if" when people mean "whether". E.g. "RSVP if you're coming" "You haven't replied" "That's because I'm not coming". Whereas RSVP whether you're coming would have elicited a response either way.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

f321ffc

Can I get instead of can I have.
People who start every sentence with So.
People who write are instead of our.
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Holders on May 12, 2019, 10:21:55 AM
Quote from: Twig on May 12, 2019, 07:40:48 AM

And "Kosher".

People who attempt to correct me at spelling.
Cosha  is cool or acceptable, kosher is food.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.