more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Breaking - New Deal for Mitro

Started by Art Vandelay, July 07, 2019, 07:00:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Vandelay

New Deal For Mitro

The Club is absolutely delighted to announce that Aleksandar Mitrović has committed his future to Fulham.

Our number nine has agreed a new extended contract with the Whites, keeping him in SW6 until the summer of 2024.

A hugely popular figure in the changing room and amongst the fans, we look forward to having Mitrović leading the line in our promotion charge.

The 24-year-old demonstrated his Premier League pedigree last season, topping the scoring charts for Fulham with 11 goals.

That followed an incredibly successful loan spell at Craven Cottage, where he netted 12 times in less than half a season en route to Wembley as Fulham won promotion via the 2017/18 Play-Offs.

He has also since gone on to win Serbia's Golden Ball award, and now boasts a record of 25 goals in 48 matches for his country.

"I feel great. I'm really happy and I'm looking forward to playing here next season," Mitrović told fulhamfctv. "There were a lot of clubs interested but in the end I decided to stay here because I'm really happy and settled at Fulham. My kids, wife, all my family are happy here. This is my home and I am really happy to sign a new deal.

"Since the first day I came here I have received a great reception from everyone in the Club and the fans. I feel motivated and every morning when I come here to work I am happy. I have found my happiness and passion here."

Tony Khan added: "Aleksandar Mitrović has been a huge part of Fulham Football Club since he first arrived here in 2018 and helped fuel our run of 23 consecutive games unbeaten and our subsequent promotion to the Premier League. Mitro is a world class goal-scorer at any level and an amazing talent, but he's also an incredible person off the pitch, he's a leader at this football club and a great friend to his teammates and our entire staff, and he's such a beloved hero to our supporters.

"Likewise, he loves Fulham and our awesome supporters and playing at Craven Cottage, we've all made him feel that Fulham is his home. I've been clear that keeping Mitro in our squad was our top priority, and I'm grateful to him for his loyalty that he's committed to our club and this promotion campaign ahead. Thank you Mitro, we are fortunate to have you as part of this Fulham family.

"Come on, Fulham!"  049:gif

https://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2019/july/07/new-deal-for-aleksandar-mitrovic

Tabby

Good stuff, have been expecting him to stay, but nice to have confirmation.

DevonFFC

Great bit of news, keeping the core to the team.
Send out real message of intent and also makes his price tag even higher if we let choose to let  go at a later date

SP

G_Gribby

Massive good news I say! Do we sign players also on Sunday from now?
When for us to rest now?
Only Sweden has Swedish gooseberries.

Matt10

Huge. Very happy about that. Let's see what the next couple weeks brings in addition.

elgreenio

touch my camera through the fence

Herbie

Mince n Tatties

Fabulous, I did say the other day when he modelled the new strip,that he must be staying. :yay: :yay: :yay:

Camel Club

Absolutely fantastic news!! Just punched the air and scared the you know what out of everyone around me. When we look back in a few years this could prove to have been a decisive moment in Fulham's history.

Mitro still clearly believes in what is happening at our club and this sends out a huge message to The Championship.

:yay:

Tooting legend

Great stuff we'll done Tony Khan. Massive player massive news. coyw.

Milo

Thank god for Mitro!

We actually stand a chance this year with him terrorising Championship defenders.

fcfulham55

This is almost the happiest day of my life.

The birth of my children, wedding day...... Second thoughts.

This is the happiest day of my life.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

Ruislip Ray

Great news, this is like winning the lottery.

Texas White

Fantastic news. Well done Tony 👋👋👋👋

And thank you Mitro.  🕺💥

One Martin Thomas

The stuff dreams are made of 🥳 ! Sort the defence out and we're as good as promoted !

Texas White

Quote from: Texas White on July 07, 2019, 07:31:08 PM
Fantastic news. Well done Tony 👋👋👋👋

And thank you Mitro.  🕺💥

Биће супер године

JoelH5

Amazing news!!! Get in!! So, so happy. We wouldn't have been able to sign a striker of his quality in the Championship. I've said it for a while, I believe keeping Mitro to be one of the main things to getting promoted.
I was there, standing in the Putney end

WhiteJC

Hoppus