watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FFCtv When Overseas

Started by WokingFFC, September 20, 2019, 05:58:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WokingFFC

We subscribe to FFCtv and are currently overseas. Does anyone know if we will be able view the game this weekend knd or only listen to the commentary? Thanks for your assisrance 😁👍 COYW!

gang

Listening to the commentry is available, viewing you need to be resident overseas.

WokingFFC

Thanks for the confirmation  gang, much appreciated

gerrys

Well I live overseas and am signed up to FFCtv using a UK bank account in Woking.......I listen to commentary (when it works) and watch highlights/full match, though I have never tried to watch a live one.......not sure if they work on the basis of where you pay from or the ip address where you are viewing from.

Logicalman

It will further depend on your subscription level.
If you subscribed at the full (overseas) package (I think it was ~120 bucks) then you can get the full monty.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

ealex40

Quote from: Logicalman on September 21, 2019, 12:07:30 AM
If you subscribed at the full (overseas) package (I think it was ~120 bucks) then you can get the full monty.

120 pounds.

WokingFFC

Thanks all, much appreciated. I only have the UK subs, so will have to listen or find a stream.

Logicalman

Quote from: ealex40 on September 21, 2019, 03:13:31 AM
Quote from: Logicalman on September 21, 2019, 12:07:30 AM

120 pounds.

I stand duly corrected and embarrassed  :dft001:
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.