Previous topic - Next topic

JoelH5

Unless something drastically changes.
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Facts Not Fiction

Hard to defender Parker at all now.

ffcne

ALG01

i think our players are shot shy. we had a number of good positions but no attempts. two points dropped for sure

davew

Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

FFC1987

Yep. 5 points adrift and look absolutely toothless. Sorry, but i'm not sure what we expected gambling on Scotty. Sad to say. Footballs nice on the eye but its not doing the business.

Spirit of 2000

I reckon he has 2 months. If we're not top 6 by then then a change required

filham

We all thought our defence was our problem but only four goals in four games indicates a weakness in attack, Parker has a major problem.

Mince n Tatties

Reporter on radio says he can't understand Fulham for all their possession in games,they pit pat tip tap around the box,instead of shooting or working way through....They want go up with the possession being their only weapon.

fulhamben

Quote from: Spirit of 2000 on September 21, 2019, 05:00:17 PM
I reckon he has 2 months. If we're not top 6 by then then a change required
I'd be amazed if he were given that long. Everyone at the club knows this will be our best chance in years to go up. Why gamble that with persisting with parker
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Sting of the North

Knee jerk brigade out in full force I see. All teams have bad games, this was our first bad game in a while and we were still better than the opponents who are supposed to be a decent team. Gutting result, disappointing performance, but a point away to Wednesday is no shame and no reason to call for heads.

fcfulham55

5 points will soon become 7 or 8.  Then before we know it double figures behind 2nd  spot, falling away from 6th.  Playing catch up after Christmas again?
Sent from my Nokia 3310

Sting of the North

Anyone that believes that a manager change during the season is likely to help should probably try to remember how well that usually turn out for us.

colinwhite

Glad none of you lot are in charge of the club

Lyle from Hangeland

Quote from: Sting of the North on September 21, 2019, 05:04:36 PM
Knee jerk brigade out in full force I see. All teams have bad games, this was our first bad game in a while and we were still better than the opponents who are supposed to be a decent team. Gutting result, disappointing performance, but a point away to Wednesday is no shame and no reason to call for heads.

I agree. Parker is not going anywhere. The many big babies that are Fulham fans will just have to sit there and cry it out.

Sgt Fulham

I don't know what you watch but having more possession doesn't make us the better team. We should be beating Wednesday convincingly with our first XI. Seriously, the talent we have is insane for this level. We're not though.

How many times can we say X team or Y team is decent so we'll take a draw. Half the teams in this league are half-decent. If we're aiming for promotion then we cannot have this mentality.

Robbie

Next five games are very winnable ... need 3/5 wins

YankeeJim

Quote from: Sting of the North on September 21, 2019, 05:06:23 PM
Anyone that believes that a manager change during the season is likely to help should probably try to remember how well that usually turn out for us.

:plus one:
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

FFC1987

See, I generally like and agree with most of your posts but if you can't see critically, that we simply aren't doing good enough, simply look at the table. We're 12th, 5 points from automatic and tactically, we look bloody dreadful.

fulhamben

no wins in 5 is not knee jerk. 3 wins in 8 is not knee jerk. And more to the point, it doesnt look like changing. Boring teams to death isnt working is it
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.