watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FC United of Manchester

Started by os5889, November 05, 2010, 09:48:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

os5889

Just beat rochdale away from home 3-2 to go into the 2nd round proper after a goal timed at 93.56 with 4 minutes of injury time left.

They are in the Northern Premier League Premier Division (7th division)

A true cup story and a great club!
:drums: :drums: :wine: :wine:

Scrumpy

Yeah, I watched that Os.

They played well and their fans are something else. They created a great atmosphere. However, I can't seem to get over their link with Man Utd - I still see them as arrogant northern glory-hunters (which I guess is some way off the truth). I'm the same with FC Wimbledon - can't abide them either!
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

FatFreddysCat

poo i meant to watch that, Saying that, it's not as if Manure have moved to Milton Keynes is it ? Must say Scrumpy , i really admire AFC Wimbledon, If Fulham ever went under, i couldn't just support anouther club, but i would suddenly get off my lazy skint arse and actively support an AFC Fulham. COYWS.

CULTUREVULTURE

Not sure about following an AFC Fulham. Might just move to France and support a club there if there was no Fulham.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: CULTUREVULTURE on November 06, 2010, 12:40:10 AM
Not sure about following an AFC Fulham. Might just move to France and support a club there if there was no Fulham.
I'm currently torn between the JB French website,and loads of Spanish property sites. What you can get for 100k in Charente is beyond believe, but cant speak the lingo, and having looked at a few expat forums, all that crap about a micro climate is total Ballacks, very cold in the winter, but a much shorter winter. Spain on the over hand is very cheap, but unless your loaded you're looking at a small house with very small bedrooms and little outside space, but you dont need to speak the lingo (though i would ). Currently loving France's dealings with the Roma problem  :028: