watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

January Silly Season Transfer Thread 2019/20

Started by Friendsoffulham, December 02, 2019, 08:25:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riversider

Just watched the 20 minute hilights of Hull City away, frightening how bad we were , this is my 50th year of supporting Fulham , and during that time I'm truly struggling to think of many right backs as poor as Cyrus Christie, he is abysmal, literally offers nothing in a defensive sense,
Plenty of people saying that a striker should be our priority this month, sorry but I don't buy it, we MUST, buy two decent full backs , otherwise we are going to remain vulnerable every time the opposition go forward.

fulhamben

Quote from: Riversider on January 14, 2020, 08:32:21 AM
Just watched the 20 minute hilights of Hull City away, frightening how bad we were , this is my 50th year of supporting Fulham , and during that time I'm truly struggling to think of many right backs as poor as Cyrus Christie, he is abysmal, literally offers nothing in a defensive sense,
Plenty of people saying that a striker should be our priority this month, sorry but I don't buy it, we MUST, buy two decent full backs , otherwise we are going to remain vulnerable every time the opposition go forward.
wow you obviously didn't heed my advice about skipping Fulham's 7 min extended highlights. How on gods earth did they fill out a 20 min one where hull were just as bad as us
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Mince n Tatties

Your hatred of Christie goes beyond the boundary.
You even brought that affair up about his sister again the other week practically calling him a liar.
Were you at Hull?
If you check most reports in papers he got same marks as restvof defence, and in another he got 6 to the rests 5...Give it a rest.

Facts Not Fiction

Thats funny, as Bryan has been worse this season. But you don't have an agenda with Bryan.

Twig

Remind me again, didn't we win and didn't the back four keep a clean sheet?

Steven Ageroad

Mince n Tatties

Been whispered we're in for Andre Gray of Watford on loan,surely with their relegation battle they wouldn't let him go out....Good goals record in Championship.

Finnans Right Peg

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 14, 2020, 09:48:47 AM
Been whispered we're in for Andre Gray of Watford on loan,surely with their relegation battle they wouldn't let him go out....Good goals record in Championship.
Think they are close to signing another attack minded player from their feeder club in Italy

South Coast White

Not sure how old this may be, but just read Fulham may be interested in this guy. Thoughts!!!

Finnans Right Peg

If we are interested in him it means mitros injury is bad because he wont join us to sit on the bench

LVBPTS

Supporter since 2000

junior white

Gray best option of players mentioned like Murray and HSarp. Murray is not playing as he has lost what pace he had left apparently and Sharp doesnt want to leave up north.

Kongolo is an interesting one, rated highly as a youngster but not really done too much in England.

Deeping_white

Can only assume you've got problems with your memory then because in the last few years we've had Kay Voser and Jazz Richards at right back and I can wholeheartedly say that they are miles worse than Christie.

spikey norman

One of the Boro forums saying rumour that we are interested in Britt Assombalonga.
He is out injured at the moment!!

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: spikey norman on January 14, 2020, 10:46:25 AM
One of the Boro forums saying rumour that we are interested in Britt Assombalonga.
He is out injured at the moment!!

Yes out injured over a month,and in that time
Boro have improved and unbeaten in seven.

Andyb

If we got kongolo and gray this window be very happy. Rb have christie odoi and sess to battle it out. Would have a very strong squad to push on

bobby01

Quote from: Deeping_white on January 14, 2020, 10:34:54 AM

Can only assume you've got problems with your memory then because in the last few years we've had Kay Voser and Jazz Richards at right back and I can wholeheartedly say that they are miles worse than Christie.

Whatever has happened to jazz, no idea where he is now?
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Facts Not Fiction

Quote from: bobby01 on January 14, 2020, 11:23:56 AM
Quote from: Deeping_white on January 14, 2020, 10:34:54 AM

Whatever has happened to jazz, no idea where he is now?

Cardiff, back up to Lee Peltier.