more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

January Silly Season Transfer Thread 2019/20

Started by Friendsoffulham, December 02, 2019, 08:25:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LVBPTS

Quote from: fulhamben on January 21, 2020, 09:51:34 AM
So sky are saying we have had a loan offer for Ben Gibson rejected bu burnley. He's a left sided center back. That would have been him ream, mawson and Kongolo all vying for that one spot. Seems like a little over kill to me

completely fabricated story...never been in for him althought there is a possibility of a straight swap deal on offer from Brighton for a midfielder of ours
Supporter since 2000

fulhamben

Quote from: LVBPT on January 21, 2020, 11:28:30 AM
So sky are saying we have had a loan offer for Ben Gibson rejected bu burnley. He's a left sided center back. That would have been him ream, mawson and Kongolo all vying for that one spot. Seems like a little over kill to me

completely fabricated story...never been in for him althought there is a possibility of a straight swap deal on offer from Brighton for a midfielder of ours
well go on then, who might we be losing
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

LVBPTS

Quote from: fulhamben on January 21, 2020, 11:31:58 AM

wheres the fun in that ;-) although i will give a clue...fhard worker, fan favourite but we have lost him before
Supporter since 2000

fulhamben

Quote from: LVBPT on January 21, 2020, 11:34:01 AM

wheres the fun in that ;-)
well it's not much fun as I can't think of one Brighton midfielder  I'd want in exchange for a Fulham player. And I don't think we would be stupid enough to weaken our squad by making knockaert permanent in this window

Statto

Quote from: fulhamben on January 21, 2020, 11:39:08 AM

well it's not much fun as I can't think of one Brighton midfielder  I'd want in exchange for a Fulham player. And I don't think we would be stupid enough to weaken our squad by making knockaert permanent in this window
What if the swap was Knockaert for Seri?

fulhamben

Quote from: Statto on January 21, 2020, 11:47:48 AM
Quote from: fulhamben on January 21, 2020, 11:39:08 AM

What if was a swap, Knockaert for Seri?
then we would be out of pocket

Moltobueno

wheres the fun in that ;-) although i will give a clue...fhard worker, fan favourite but we have lost him before

Damn, really liked Johansen

sarnian

Loan Swap for Glen Murray perhaps although we have a full compliment of loans

filham

e
We are all biting at the bait because we have McDonald, Arter, Reed, Onamah and Johansen equally competing
for the two midfield places alongside Cairney . Difficult to decide which one we could best afford to lose.

Moltobueno

So it's most likely swap between StefJo and Gaetan Bong as we are looking for fullbacks. No way they would get rid of Montoya.

Or maybe StefJo for Solly March who has been out of favor there.

Just my thoughts but it's obvious it's StefJo from our side.

Riversider

Quote from: LVBPT on January 20, 2020, 10:34:29 AM
Quote from: sarvenpa on January 16, 2020, 12:39:30 PM
Quote from: LVBPT on January 14, 2020, 11:42:32 AM
Quote from: Facts Not Fiction on January 14, 2020, 11:27:49 AM
Quote from: LVBPT on January 14, 2020, 10:19:34 AM
Kongolo having a medical this morning...

How credible is this may I ask?

same source that told me Knockaert was signing the week before he did and Cav from wolves.

Lyall Thomas
@SkySportsLyall
·
3m
Exclusive: #FulhamFC have completed the deal to sign Terence Kongolo on loan from #Huddersfield. Defender did medical yesterday. #FFC #HTAFC https://skysports.com/transfer-centre

LVBPT - You have a very good source.

i dont, and cant, post everything but every now and then i like to help out

LVBPT, are you expecting more incomings before the window closes ?

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: Moltobueno on January 21, 2020, 11:49:40 AM

Damn, really liked Johansen

Agree, he started the season slowly but he's back to his best of late. I'd sooner we returned Arter than sold Johansen, Johansen offers more. I'd keep all of those players though.

LVBPTS

Quote from: Riversider on January 21, 2020, 12:22:21 PM

same source that told me Knockaert was signing the week before he did and Cav from wolves.

Lyall Thomas
@SkySportsLyall
·
3m
Exclusive: #FulhamFC have completed the deal to sign Terence Kongolo on loan from #Huddersfield. Defender did medical yesterday. #FFC #HTAFC https://skysports.com/transfer-centre

in a word, yes but nothing earth shattering at the moment....as for the swap, Brighton have offered us Bissouma for Johansen
Supporter since 2000

Deeping_white

Quote from: LVBPT on January 21, 2020, 01:25:20 PM

Lyall Thomas
@SkySportsLyall
·
3m

in a word, yes but nothing earth shattering at the moment....as for the swap, Brighton have offered us Bissouma for Johansen

That's a weird swap, Bissouma is a player with much higher potential than Stef so they'd be getting someone who's not great at that level in return for someone that could be very good in the PL and would probably do very well in the championship

LVBPTS

Quote from: Deeping_white on January 21, 2020, 01:42:06 PM

Lyall Thomas
@SkySportsLyall
·
3m

That's a weird swap, Bissouma is a player with much higher potential than Stef so they'd be getting someone who's not great at that level in return for someone that could be very good in the PL and would probably do very well in the championship

just reporting what im fed. i have no idea about Bissouma to be honest
Supporter since 2000

KeenCottager

Thanks for the info LVBPT - much appreciated

Bracken White

Flummoxed by this - along with many others I believe that Stephan Johansen is a valuable member of our squad & a good footballer - perhaps underused of late. Why would we risk denigrating our squad, unless SJ is unhappy.
Stay Fulhamish ~ stay unique

LVBPTS

Quote from: Bracken White on January 21, 2020, 01:54:16 PM
Flummoxed by this - along with many others I believe that Stephan Johansen is a valuable member of our squad & a good footballer - perhaps underused of late. Why would we risk denigrating our squad, unless SJ is unhappy.

that makes 2 of us!
Supporter since 2000

Deeping_white

Quote from: LVBPT on January 21, 2020, 01:51:15 PM

Lyall Thomas
@SkySportsLyall
·
3m

just reporting what im fed. i have no idea about Bissouma to be honest

Was a good player for Lille and been decent for Brighton by all accounts, like another very good Malian we once had there are parallels to Diarra although I wouldn't say he was quite as strong as him. Has potential to be a regular PL starter though for sure, I guess swapping him for Stef means we get someone in their early 20's with even better resale value. I have a sneaky feeling Stef may be behind Onomah in the pecking order now so might be the logic behind it if we got rid of him?

Tabby

Have to remember that Graham Potter is their manager. He has made Dan Burn into a decent PL LB. Assume he'd have a specific role for Johansen in mind.