watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What chance .....

Started by MikeW, January 04, 2020, 03:27:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeW

.... Villa making a £40M bid for Mitro and Betts?   Villa fan tells me it's a strong rumour.  Would we resist?
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

Sting of the North

For 40 million surely there is about zero chance?

Bassey the warrior

They've already spent £130 million, I don't see how they could afford to spend an extra £40m. Would be a smart move for them but I'd be absolutely gutted to see Mitro go there

gang

Why is Mitro not playing today, is he being rested, injured or asked not to be cup tide?

bahay18

I think just a great chance to give him a week off . Grealish not involved for them either

AnOldBrownie

Mitro isn't leaving.

Sent from my CMR-W19 using Tapatalk

Tabby

They could have Betts for £40 million if they insist.

Robbie

Mitro more likely to go in Summer if we don't go up.

grandad

Quote from: Robbie on January 04, 2020, 04:40:20 PM

It would take bids of £80+ Million for us to be tempted.
Where there's a will there's a wife

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: grandad on January 04, 2020, 05:06:47 PM

Agreed. The Khan's love Mitro and Mitro likes them, living in London and Scott Parker.

MikeW

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on January 04, 2020, 05:12:21 PM
Quote from: grandad on January 04, 2020, 05:06:47 PM

Agreed. The Khan's love Mitro and Mitro likes them, living in London and Scott Parker.

He scores goals ... they are very rich.  Sounds good to me!
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

Andy S

I would be seriously tempted to take an offer like 40m

Sting of the North

Quote from: Andy S on January 04, 2020, 08:41:49 PM
I would be seriously tempted to take an offer like 40m

Why? Notwithstanding that 40m is too low for him, he has a long contract so we would easily get as much in the summer. He is also virtually irreplaceable at this level. What is the rationale behind selling him now?

Ara's bacon crisps

Quote from: Tabby on January 04, 2020, 04:04:48 PM
They could have Betts for £40 million if they insist.
:005:

Fernhurst

Lovely shot of him sitting in The Cottage with TC today. His Mini Mitro Son was snuggled in beside him.
Looked very content with life ( not sure how I fathomed that from a 3 sec clip)?
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

MrFFC

No chance. No matter what people think of the Khan family if they don't want to sell a player then they won't & they have made it very clear Mitrovic will not be sold
Come on you Whites!! :)

Bassey the warrior

I can see Villa getting Giroud or maybe Everton's Tosun as a cheaper striker option. Let's not forget they've spent around £30m on Wesley and he's a similar player to Mitro.

General

What pleased me the most but was also disappointing and bittersweet is we had mitro, cairney, reed, ream, Reid all missing not to mention sessegnon and kmac has played less than five games this season and arter and Hector have been out for at least three months and we still won.

General

Quote from: General on January 05, 2020, 01:53:06 AM
What pleased me the most but was also disappointing and bittersweet is we had mitro, cairney, reed, ream, Reid all missing not to mention sessegnon and kmac has played less than five games this season and arter and Hector have been out for at least three months and we still won.

Just wish we had a full squad to choose from for remainder of season all firing on all cylinders. That'd take quite something to stop.

Andy S

I'm not saying I would sell at that price but I would be tempted. This Fulham side has goals in it whatever system we play. So if we needed the cash I would think about it. There are though a few other positions I may look to improve. The problem with this transfer window is it is over priced and difficult. Teams active in it are mostly in danger of relegation or are going for the top spots. It can quickly end in tears and transfer embargo's