watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team Vs Hull

Started by MrFFC, January 06, 2020, 01:18:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrFFC

Big game at the weekend. Hopefully we get can a win in a tricky game start getting some momentum building. Arter back is a big bonus as is Hector coming in. For me would like to see

Rodak

Christie        Hector      Mawson       Bryan

Arter        Johansen

Knockeart             Reid                Cavaleiro

Mitrovic

Subs - Bettinelli , Odoi , Ream , McDonald , Cairney , Onomah & Kamara

Obviously we have to see the injury situation but we have a good team there that can cause Hull problems & change the game from the bench aswell
Come on you Whites!! :)

Woolly Mammoth

It is certainly a strong looking squad, injuries permitting, and we definitely need some kind of result, for more than one reason, one of them being Hull City who are only 3 points behind us.
Obviously a win is the order of the day, but at least a draw is a requirement as we need to pick up points wherever we play, as there are only 6 points separating 6th place down to 15th. Therefore, so many teams in the chasing pack. However, Fulham are not one of them, we are already in the play offs, be it just about. Nevertheless, we need to sustain our position by targeting an attempt to close the ten point gap from our 5th position, to the automatic promotion positions.
Teams will slip up, teams will have a bad run, let's just make sure it is not ourselves.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Jim©

I think the Villa win came at a good time to give the squad a shot in the arm that it probably deserved after a poor return of points from previous games.
Hull have had some impressive results of late so won't be easy, but an almost complete squad to chose from (for the first time in a long time) helps on many levels. Reckon Onomah and TC would make the starting 11, probably at the expense of Stefan and Cav....

Statto

Bryan is a really poor defender but arguably was MotM at LW so I'd like to see him get another go there.
Don't disagree with Cairney being dropped, but realistically it's not going to happen IMO

Rodak

Christie        Hector      Mawson       Odoi

Arter        Cairney

Knockeart             Reid                Bryan

Mitrovic

sarnian

Back 5 agree, then Arter, Cairney, Onomah with Knockhart, Mitro and Reid up front.

Matt10

Quote from: Statto on January 06, 2020, 02:42:37 PM
Bryan is a really poor defender but arguably was MotM at LW so I'd like to see him get another go there.
Don't disagree with Cairney being dropped, but realistically it's not going to happen IMO

Rodak

Arter        Cairney

Mitrovic

We are agreeing too much lately. This is 100% what I'd line up as too.

colinwhite

I cant pick a team.Lots of options ,but I think Onomah will start  as he gives us physical strength and power.

Facts Not Fiction

Rodak

Christie Hector Mawson Odoi

Onomah Arter Cairney

Knockaert Mitrovic Reid

Bettinelli, Ream, McDonald, Johansen, Bryan, Kamara, Cavaleiro

Woolly Mammoth

It is good to have all these options, very encouraging.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

KJS

For me Cairney needs to prove he is worth a start because he has been pants lately

Statto

Funny how we can go from having a dearth of CMs to having three or four of Mcdonald, Reid, Reed, Arter, Onomah, Cairney and Johansen on the bench and Cottage balcony. How many teams in this division have even got three CMs of that quality in their best XI?

ALG01

Rodak

Arter        Cairney

Mitrovic

My team as well except...stfjo for arter because I am not sure how fit arter actually is and stefjo had a blinder against villa.

The Rational Fan

Rodak

Arter        Cairney

Mitrovic

Same but due to fitness concerns would sub on Stefjo (for a DM) and Cav (for a winger) early in second half. Also have Betts, Ream, KMac, Onamah and Kamara on the bench.

Milo

I don't trust Mawson at all. I still think we should persist with S Sess at right back as I think we need to buy a new RB in this window and I would rather develop S Sess than persist with Christie who has plateaued at a standard below that which is needed. Bryan makes it back in at left back because Odoi is needed in the centre. Reed therefore makes it ahead of Cairney to provide extra protection - especially as we are away from home.

Rodak
S Sess - Hector - Odoi - Bryan
Johansen - Arter - Reed
Knockaert - Mitro - Cavaleiro

Milo

Just shows how badly we need to sign even more defenders.

We need a new RB, another CB, and probably a new LB as Bryan seems to be error prone. Start from scratch!

fcfulham55

Rodak

Odoi Hector Ream Bryan

Arter

Cav   Cairney   Stef No

Mitro
                         Bobby

Sent from my Nokia 3310

General

If everyone stayed fit for the remainder of the season then that'd be potentially quite something..

filham

Friday now and we have heard Parker's pre match interview although he gave little away. It sounds as though while Arter is ready for a come back Parker may not want him to risk the full 90 minutes, also there seems to be doubt about Reed.
I think Parker may want to avoid the risk of early goals against and could go for a defensive start with:- 

Rodak
                                  Christie           Hector        Mawson          Odoi

StefJo          McDonald             Bryan

Reid
                                      Cavy                                                Knock.

I am also assuming Cairney is not 100% fit.

bobby01

Quote from: filham on January 10, 2020, 07:08:55 PM
Friday now and we have heard Parker's pre match interview although he gave little away. It sounds as though while Arter is ready for a come back Parker may not want him to risk the full 90 minutes, also there seems to be doubt about Reed.
I think Parker may want to avoid the risk of early goals against and could go for a defensive start with:- 

Rodak
                                  Christie           Hector        Mawson          Odoi

StefJo          McDonald             Bryan

Reid
                                      Cavy                                                Knock.

I am also assuming Cairney is not 100% fit.

No Mitro??
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.