News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

So who is the back four v Huddersfield now ??

Started by Fulham Tup North, January 26, 2020, 02:05:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlieFFC

Statto

Facts Not Fiction

Given our current injuries, I'd go for this

Christie Odoi Hector Mawson Bryan

Should hopefully allow Christie and Bryan to push forward more.

JEEVES

Quote from: Statto on January 27, 2020, 10:09:59 AM
Quote from: MrFFC on January 27, 2020, 06:26:04 AM
Mawson is injured isn't he?

In that case for me it's

Odoi Hector Kongolo Bryan

Kongolo can't play because he's on loan from Huddersfield

Statto

bill taylors apprentice

Mawson has to be a better player than we have seen since since his arrival, so I'm hoping once he settles alongside a proper CB on top of his game we will see him at his best.

I've always thought playing along side the many and various types of CB we have fielded since he's been with us has not been easy for anyone to fit in.

Maybe that's wishful thinking?

Otherwise, I think Kongolo could be the missing CB we have needed for a long time.

filham

Quote from: fulhamben on January 26, 2020, 03:40:21 PM
Honestly I don't care, I'm more worried about who are attackers are. If we go with cav bobby and josh again, I can't see us scoring
Huddersfield should be no great danger and I agree the problem is going to be scoring, just hope Mitro or Kamara are back otherwise we may again go home wthout a goal.
The defence should be ok with:-

Rodak
                Christie               Odoi                             Hector            Bryan
                                                        McDonald

Don't underestimate the importance of McDonald in there, thankfully he was rested against City.

The Rational Fan

Quote from: fulhamben on January 26, 2020, 03:40:21 PM
Honestly I don't care, I'm more worried about who are attackers are. If we go with cav bobby and josh again, I can't see us scoring

Too right we need attackers, Huddersfield playoff hopes are gone, relegation is possible and they would love one point with a scoreless draw away.

In addition, over the last five years, the average team that gets promoted scores 81 goals and concedes 43 goals, so we need to improve.

We need to concede less than 14 goals in 19 games and score more than 39 goals in 19 games, with Hector here and injuries upfront the later is less likely.

Typically Goal Difference required for 46 games
60 goal difference correlates with 102 points
50 goal difference correlates with 96 points
40 goal difference correlates with 89 points
30  goal difference correlates with 83 points
20 goal difference correlates with 76 points
10 goal difference correlates with 70 points

H4usuallysitting

Play 3 at the back - any 3, in an inverted diamond facing the wrong way....with bells on