News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

So who is the back four v Huddersfield now ??

Started by Fulham Tup North, January 26, 2020, 02:05:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham Tup North

Ream out, Huddersfield lad cannot play........who else??
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

SP

Southcoastffc

Christie,Hector, Dennis, Sess, Bryan all in the mix. Prob Sess on the bench.  KMac could also play CB
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Statto

Odoi Hector Mawson Bryan

Our best back four all day long

ByTheRiver

Whitestone

Quote from: Statto on January 26, 2020, 02:19:26 PM
Odoi Hector Mawson Bryan

Our best back four all day long

The best we have in the circumstances. Really hope moving forward it's Hector playing alongside one of Kongolo or Mawson.

Southcoastffc

I'd forgotten about Mawson, probably because he's had some poor games recently. I hope he comes back strongly.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

JEEVES

joef

I'm quite happy to see Ream out for a bit as I think Hector will work well with any of the other options we have and I'd like to see which is the strongest. Ream's forced absence will give us a chance to see what is our best partnership. If it proves to be Ream then no probs he slots back in.

filham

I guess we have to recall Mawson and go with Odoi Hector Mawson Bryan but we have the remaining days of the window to get past, there have been rumours about others interested in Bryan.

alfie

Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Statto

Quote from: SP on January 26, 2020, 02:07:04 PM
Denis for me over Alfie.

IMO Mawson the better CB, but even if he isn't, to put Odoi at CB you are having to (a) play either Odoi or Hector on their less-preferred side and (b) play a weaker player (Christie or Sessegnon) at RB

fulhamben

Honestly I don't care, I'm more worried about who are attackers are. If we go with cav bobby and josh again, I can't see us scoring
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

MrFFC

Come on you Whites!! :)

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: MrFFC on January 27, 2020, 06:26:04 AM
Mawson is injured isn't he?

Strange this last couple of games he hasn't been around,no word of him being injured.
Wonder if he in negotiations for return to Swansea or wherever?

Southcoastffc

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 27, 2020, 06:35:30 AM
Quote from: MrFFC on January 27, 2020, 06:26:04 AM
Mawson is injured isn't he?

Strange this last couple of games he hasn't been around,no word of him being injured.
Wonder if he in negotiations for return to Swansea or wherever?
He was on the bench v Boro and csme on at the very end; not in the Charlton squad, when Kongolo was on the bench.

We Are Premier League

Bryan-Odoi-Hector-Sess

Assuming Mawson is MIA..

The Rational Fan

Quote from: Statto on January 26, 2020, 03:35:38 PM
Quote from: SP on January 26, 2020, 02:07:04 PM
Denis for me over Alfie.

IMO Mawson the better CB, but even if he isn't, to put Odoi at CB you are having to (a) play either Odoi or Hector on their less-preferred side and (b) play a weaker player (Christie or Sessegnon) at RB

Mawson and Ream wasn't a great partnership, but Mawson is valued on transfermarkt because other DOFs want him in their centre back partnership, obviously they think he could form great partnership with their other centre back. I cannot see any reason why Hector-Mawson isn't one of those top CB partnerships.

Woolly Mammoth

For me it would be

Dennis. Hector. Alfie. Joe.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.