watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Scott Parker out

Started by H4usuallysitting, January 26, 2020, 05:09:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

First of all he gets an away draw on a Sunday against Man C, what was he thinking.....He then decides that our two injured strikers are unfit to play....Then he decides in the seventh minute that we can only play with 10 men.... I'm afraid his decision making for this game proves that he's not cut out for a managerial  job in football...... You can't argue with these facts, it was there for everyone to see

DucatiFFC

I think the problem was he tried to out-football Man City with his resources. A different approach was maybe required.

One Martin Thomas

Quote from: DucatiFFC on January 26, 2020, 05:13:15 PM
I think the problem was he tried to out-football Man City with his resources. A different approach was maybe required.

Yes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnOldBrownie

Which approach?  Counter attacking? Sit 10 behind the ball and hope for a zero v zero draw?

Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk

Rambler

For Parker to say this is the proudest he's been of the fulham team is a ridiculous comment.

Logicalman

So what 'different approach' would you have recommended?
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

General

Quote from: Rambler on January 26, 2020, 05:37:31 PM
For Parker to say this is the proudest he's been of the fulham team is a ridiculous comment.

It seems his interest in psychology which obviously important is more academic that grounded in experience based pragmatism. He constantly talks in buzzwords and keywords but with little context or depth. It's frustrating and people tend to lose faith and trust in a manager if he keeps painting a picture people don't relate too or lacks realism. Bonus is since 2017 man City have never scored less than 4 goals at home in the FA cup. Although based against burnley, Huddersfield, Rotherham etc.

AnOldBrownie

Third in the table with a good chance for automatic promotion.

Personally I don't care how he responds to the press. His answers aren't ever going to please everyone and hes not obligated to occasionally change it up.

DucatiFFC

Not to play out from the back, (already proved to be a liabilty), when in possession get the ball forward to Cav or Reid as quickly as possible. Passing the ball around in our own half was suicidle.

fulhamben

Quote from: DucatiFFC on January 26, 2020, 05:55:38 PM

Not to play out from the back, (already proved to be a liabilty), when in possession get the ball forward to Cav or Reid as quickly as possible. Passing the ball around in our own half was suicidle.
i personally, would have definitely started with a striker. We were toothless against Charlton, so to go into this game without a striker again was very disappointing.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Milo

Comparisons of Slav with Spurs in the FA cup?

Southcoastffc

This. Cav and BDR are both very quick and some route one stuff might have paid dividends. Oh well, onwards and upwards.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Tabby

Quote from: Milo on January 26, 2020, 06:03:40 PM
Comparisons of Slav with Spurs in the FA cup?

I think that was Slav's weakness, he didn't know how to grind out results without being the superior team. You're never going to go to Liverpool or Manchester City and outplay them as a championship side.

Parker's tactics is an inferior copy of Jokanovic imo.

andyk

Quote from: fulhamben on January 26, 2020, 06:00:58 PM

i personally, would have definitely started with a striker. We were toothless against Charlton, so to go into this game without a striker again was very disappointing.

Certainly,  if Mitro and Kamara are both out for any length of time, we need to get a striker pdq
If Parker doesn't think O'Reilly is  ready, who is available.
Is that Russian guy still knocking around?

FFCFOREVER

Parker out?? Really. Ffs its a learning curve. We was never going to win today anyway. We are sitting well in the league cut the guy some slack man!!

fulhamben

Quote from: andyk on January 26, 2020, 06:21:53 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on January 26, 2020, 06:00:58 PM

Certainly,  if Mitro and Kamara are both out for any length of time, we need to get a striker pdq
If Parker doesn't think O'Reilly is  ready, who is available.
Is that Russian guy still knocking around?
oreilly isn't a striker, but stansfield and Taylor crossdale are. In fact I think crossdale has a better youth record than dembele ever did.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

DucatiFFC

"We was never going to win today anyway." Probably Parker's team talk.

Luka

I was fearing a complete humiliation so Ream saved our blushes by getting dismissed nice and early. Gave us the excuse we needed.

General

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on January 26, 2020, 05:37:27 PM
Which approach?  Counter attacking? Sit 10 behind the ball and hope for a zero v zero draw?

When would a reply have been played if we had? Could've been merits to that if replays are after mitro, knockaert and kamara were back. Not otherwise.

west kowloon white

Seems H4's post has gone over the head of many.