watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

People that annoy you in the Media.

Started by mrmicawbers, May 03, 2020, 11:21:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southdowns White

Most of the clowns on TV are there because they have the ability to talk continuously, if not about a subject then about their favourite person, themselves! One I don't like who hasn't been mentioned is Adam Henson from all the farming/country type programmes, he's probably really nice in reality but sometimes for me he has a smug 'Look at me, I'm doing all right' thing going on.
I actually don't mind Nagga Munchetty, I think she has a little bit of humour hidden somewhere in her presenting, probably to with the boredom of asking scripted questions and listening to the inane drivel coming back at her. I also hate it when presenters claim not to know about the most basic things and make out that they are a little bit dim, when quite clearly no one could be quite that stupid.   

snarks

Not meaning to shift this in any way political but Farage,  (don't know whether he counts as media but he had a show on LBC) Dale, Hartley-Brewer, Mike whatever from Talk Shite all talk the most inane twaddle and only allow sycophants on to talk to them, anyone they don't like they just cut off.

Oh and Owen Jones,

Whitesideup

Russianrob

The Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Willby, although the Anglican Church has been an irrelevance for at least the last 30 years now.

ron

Wouldn't it be easier to list those of the talking heads who don't wind us up?

However......let me single out one for special mention:

Danny Dyer; "Cor blimey guv, I'm a right lairy geezer down my gaff..."

Bill2

Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on May 03, 2020, 12:51:30 PM
Alex Jones tries too hard to be nice, but you know she's not really.
I think she is nice, certainly comes across like that, but I also think she is as thick as two planks. But she earns more than I ever did so I suppose you could say that I am the thick one.

Bill2

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on May 03, 2020, 01:14:53 PM
James O'Brien
Kevin Maguire
Owen Jones
Gary Lineker
Naga Manchetty
Susanna Reid
Kate Garroway
Graham Horton
Anyone with a lisp.

Agree with Owen Jones, cant stand the little left wing mouthpiece. Looks about 12 and while he may have gone to Oxford his viewpoint  is so left wing he is unable to form a rational argument. Also Naga seems to have quite a lot of detractors on here, like most of her co-presenters if they like the politician/party the interviews are like being savaged by a dead sheep while if the other way round they try to trip the interviewee and put words into their mouths. Have you noticed how so many of the journalists on the daily virus news briefing are all asking the politician to take personal responsibility for the death of an individual. No doubt all the claims r us lawyers are listening intently.

Fulham 442

I loathe Russell Brand, a legend in his own mind!

alfie

A lot of people don't like Linekar, but I don't know why, I think his ok, about opinions I guess.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Colton F.C.

Football presenters that pronounce their 'love' of Fulham behind barely disguised smirks.  Please exclude the excellent Peter Drury and Danny (who only does grim)

mrmicawbers

Not sure of his name but the fella on radio 2 who does the traffic.Horrible voice and accent sorry to any brummies on here.Thinks he's one of the music presenters,he must have family up top in the BBC.

bog

Alan Green who used to be on Wireless 5.   I recall he really taking the p out of us at old Trafford. He was supposed to be a commentator not a satirist. 

092.gif

HobGoblin

Bob Geldof
Bono
Lilly Allen
Lineker
O'Brian
Owen Jones
Russell Brand
Laura Kussenburg
Sadiq Khan
That mug Tommy Robinson

David Allen Crankshaw

Robert Peston
Kate Burley
Simon Cowell
Keith Lemon
Piers Morgan
Andrew Marr
Owen Jones
Kevin Maguire
Jimmy Carr
Danny Dyer
Russell Brand
Rachel Shabi

mrmicawbers

Sign Lloyd.Hatchet Face.Probably a nice girl.

keithh

Naga Manchetty
Gary Lineker
Naga Manchetty

bobbo

Oh dear , Naga Munchetty , I'm so pleased to see it's not just me, I've loathed her for years.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Logicalman

Quote from: Milo on May 03, 2020, 07:11:12 PM
Most ITV football commentators.

Or even worse, the 'expert' players US Sports shows have. Graeme Le Saux is one of them, then again, the vast majority of the NBC & Fox commentators make me puke every time they suck up to Liverpool or Spuds when commentating at their home grounds, but Le Saux and Arlo White are the most insidious of all, very closely followed by ESPN's poison leprechaun, Tommy Smith, or Smythe, or some such name, and his use of 'the onion net'

Quote from: Fulham 442 on May 04, 2020, 02:05:57 PM
I loathe Russell Brand, a legend in his own mind!

Yep, doubly so.

... and all the presenters on US Breakfast shows, all tits and teeth, and very little else upstairs.

Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

sarnian

Jackie Oakley. Never forget her high pitched sqeaky voice when the first game she did on Match of the Day was Fulham.  Absolutely hate her commentating.