watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Slipped down to 5th

Started by Fernhurst, June 28, 2020, 03:53:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fernhurst

Notts Forest currently beating Huddersfield 2-0 in the 77th minute.
Overtaken us on GD.  :031:
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

FFC1987

Probably something we should get used to fella....

Mince n Tatties

Forest and Derby both now on the charge.

South Coast White

Cardiff and Preston included.

Fulham 442

Bloody depressing but are any of us really surprised?  Tuning into the game yesterday I was not "up for it" almost like some sort of self protection when the inevitable happened.  I was expecting defeat tbh but wouldn't have posted that prior to kick off.  Our team lack leadership as it stands both on and off the pitch.  What I find disappointing is that there appears to be not a lot of fight in the team.  As has been posted on another thread maybe they are just too comfy?

Mince n Tatties

Think Preston are on a fall now,been overtaken.

sunburywhite

I backed Derby at 6/1 to get into the play offs

I can see Derby, Brentford as nailed on for them then chose from about 4, maybe including us
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

rebel

Win the next 7, then all things are possible, but what I would say, we have 'zero momentum' going into the next 7, we should be on a run going into those games. We are on a run, a 'run' of losing games.

Statto

Not the end of the world necessarily.

Personally I think anyone suggesting we might not make the playoffs is massively overreacting and a bit bonkers.

Assuming we make the playoffs, if West Brom finish 3rd, their confidence will be totally shot so I wouldn't mind them in the semis, in which case finishing 6th would be a blessing.

Fernhurst

Desperately disappointing is right, however, all is not lost apparently. Quote from the Sunday Paper: Tyler Roberts appeared to handle. Scott Parker the visitors impressive managercould not hide his fury.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

H4usuallysitting

It's all part of our plan...match other teams for 60 minutes, let a few goals in, and move backwards.... make's perfect sense to me

hovewhite

Everybody in the play offs will have to beat Brentford I think.Believe they will win p/is would be better for all if they get automatics

bog

I find this very annoying.   :031:

092.gif

davew

I think we have a good chance of finishing 7th if we can find a striker for the next few games. I would rather that than lose a 3rd time to Brentford this season or even Forest and yes I know we have only played them once so far!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)