watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Neil Harris interview

Started by Slaphead in Qatar, July 27, 2020, 10:13:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fernhurst

Disappointed at his reaction and his analysis of the game, especially the remark re our players celebrating as if they had won the tie.
Disappointing little man and a very good replacement for Warnock.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Woolly Mammoth

I can understand his disappointment, but we were different class. The man is deluded with no grace, we must turn them over on Thursday again, take no prisoners.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Nero

Quote from: Fernhurst on July 27, 2020, 10:59:03 PM
Disappointed at his reaction and his analysis of the game, especially the remark re our players celebrating as if they had won the tie.

Well no team that has won 2-0 away in the first leg has every lost, so no wonder why they are celebrating, thankfully we're not the type of team to let Harry Kane score his first goal in August or the team that has won in 15 to do so

Jamie88

His interview stunk of sour grapes and he has never come across as a particularly likeable bloke. Having said that, I agree with him that we were lucky to get that free kick at the end. But we fully deserved the win, so, meh.

RoyTund

He's done our team talk for us again. Cheers Neil.

AnOldBrownie

F... Cardiff and F... their manager.   Coach your teams to play better football twit.

049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif

Andy S

He probably feels like crying. I've just looked on the Cardiff web site and he is spouting that it's not over yet and he is right. We do have an advantage but none of us would be ready to throw the towel in yet. We need to work to finish the job and when we have done that smile a bit

Lighthouse

It may only be half time. But wouldn't Cardiff have celebrating scoring or would they have just politely trotted back to the half way line to resume play? Far from over and I am still very nervous. If they score first and we haven't been great at home. But nevertheless odd thing to say. 
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Andy S

Nobody has come back in the play offs from being 2-0 down in the home leg.Lets make it 3

We Are Premier League

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on July 27, 2020, 10:19:13 PM
Didn't see anything too wrong with his interview. Of course he is going to be biased, he is their manager. We need to stay focused and not think this is over just yet. We have to score the first goal at the Cottage. He does have a point regarding Hector's foul, but both were fouls imo.
:plus one: said what i expect most managers would say in his position

btw - nice to see the subs working out behind SP in his interview

Colton F.C.

Quote from: Nero on July 27, 2020, 11:12:53 PM

Well no team that has won 2-0 away in the first leg has every lost, so no wonder why they are celebrating, thankfully we're not the type of team to let Harry Kane score his first goal in August or the team that has won in 15 to do so

League Two Play Offs
18/06/2020       Northampton 0  Cheltenham    2
22/06/2020       Cheltenham   0   Northampton 3

fulhamben

Quote from: Colton F.C. on July 28, 2020, 01:09:16 AM

League Two Play Offs
well, at least we have taken fulhamish out of the occasion now
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

alfie

Quote from: The Enclosurite on July 27, 2020, 10:42:09 PM
Very concerned they will try to do a job on us Thursday by unsettling us with niggly fouls etc and try to wind our players up for a reaction.  We will need to keep our discipline as we don't want anyone potentially missing out on a trip to Wembley.

Think someone just needs to have a little word with Hector to watch what he is doing
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Carborundum

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on July 27, 2020, 10:19:13 PM
Didn't see anything too wrong with his interview. Of course he is going to be biased, he is their manager. We need to stay focused and not think this is over just yet. We have to score the first goal at the Cottage. He does have a point regarding Hector's foul, but both were fouls imo.
Agree with this

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: Colton F.C. on July 28, 2020, 01:09:16 AM
Disappointed at his reaction and his analysis of the game, especially the

League Two Play Offs
No CHAMPIONSHIP  team has ever come back from 2 goals down.... That should have been the point.
However....not over yet... only half-time...
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Moltobueno

Quote from: Baszab on July 27, 2020, 10:41:31 PM
He did win a key stat though - 17-9 fouls
Half of them committed by that git Tomlin

Noticed it too, constantly fouling and no booking  1500.gif

PhilEsh

Quote from: Moltobueno on July 28, 2020, 07:54:13 AM
Quote from: Baszab on July 27, 2020, 10:41:31 PM
He did win a key stat though - 17-9 fouls
Half of them committed by that git Tomlin

Noticed it too, constantly fouling and no booking  1500.gif

I'd be surprised if Tomlin started on Thursday. His fitness looks abysmal and was way off the pace thankfully. 3rd game in 8 days might be a step too far so I reckon a change of system is coming our way.

Jem

No doubt he will be saying that all the pressure is now on Fulham. We will see.
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'."
― Groucho Marx

Steviebox

No real problem with his interview. Look at Parker's when we drew there and defended Arter. He has just seen his team concede late in a tie where they were still in touch and now have to do something very special.
No much difference between Hector challenge and the foul for ours.
Great celebrations for our second goal that he has read wrongly. When it went in our players knew
It was a huge step

grandad

He was in the 4th officials ear the whole game. Whinging & moaning. Got spoken to by the ref for foul language picked up by the mic.
Where there's a will there's a wife