H. Reed
27 (18.9%)
A. Knockaert
0 (0%)
I. Cavaleiro
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 143

AnOldBrownie

I literally don't even care what anyone else's agenda is.    Rationalize it anyway you want.

If we didn't have Michael Hector we wouldn't be going up.

Have your Mitro (who scored a lot) and your Rodak (who was good, but had Michael Hector sitting in front of him).

Michael Hector in half a season was who we needed...and if we are going to stay up next season we'll need another Michael Hector on our roster.

Disagree with me all you want.   MH was/is premier league irreplaceable.   Mitro is not.  Rodak is not.

imo.

Patiently awaiting fellow Fulham fans posting like I don't know what the F....I'm talking about (even though six months ago I said that Onomah was being groomed as the Tom Cairney replacement ...#10)

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on August 08, 2020, 06:59:25 AM
I literally don't even care what anyone else's agenda is.    Rationalize it anyway you want.

Have your Mitro (who scored a lot) and your Rodak (who was good, but had Michael Hector sitting in front of him).

Michael Hector in half a season was who we needed...and if we are going to stay up next season we'll need another Michael Hector on our roster.

Disagree with me all you want.   MH was/is premier league irreplaceable.   Mitro is not.  Rodak is not.

imo.

Patiently awaiting fellow Fulham fans posting like I don't know what the F....I'm talking about (even though six months ago I said that Onomah was being groomed as the Tom Cairney replacement ...#10)

I would certainly agree with you regarding Cairney.....Onomah,  as long as he keeps improving,  will be amazing in a few seasons ....
I also chose Hector.... but he will need support next season....
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

rebel

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on August 08, 2020, 07:45:46 AM
Quote from: AnOldBrownie on August 08, 2020, 06:59:25 AM

imo.

I would certainly agree with you regarding Cairney.....Onomah,  as long as he keeps improving,  will be amazing in a few seasons ....
I also chose Hector.... but he will need support next season....
COYW

Can we fix this without letting the others know? Keep it 'hush, hush'. It has to be Bryan.

Forever Fulham

rebel

Bryan has scored half the number of goals as Cavaleiro and has more assists.

Sgt Fulham

Mitro and Rodak for me. If they had played full seasons Hector and Reed would have been at the top with them.

rebel

Mitro missed some crucial matches at the end of the season, partly of his own doing and injury (we got the results anyway is a side issue).   

SuffolkWhite

Mitro allday long, Golden boot winner even with less minutes than the world beater Watkins. Also he brings a defensive side to the game for set pieces. And probably the most consistent player from the start of the season  :Haynes The Maestro:
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Twig

For me it has to be Mitro. Over a full season Hector would also have Ben a strong contender. Honourable mention for Reed in particular, sign him up please TK!