0 (0%)
I. Cavaleiro
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 143

Fulham Tup North

049:gif 
Difficult decisions....
Who was your Player of the Season??
It could be your most improved player  / The player who you think made the biggest impact when they started or simply your 'without them' we would not have won promotion.
A special mention also to Scott Parker... a man who EVERY player looks up to.
You can vote twice, so if it is 50/50 in your mind, you can choose them both...
COYW   082.gif
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

love4ffc

Think this is a tough one.  Hector has been a huge part of the second half season performance so I could easily pick him.  Going to go with Rodak though as he was vital for us between the sticks. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

fulhamben

So I went with reed. I do not recall him having one bad game, which I can't really say the same about any other genuine contenders.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Lighthouse

I don't think there is any question who the player of the season is. I will be amazed if Mitro doesn't win it.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

fulhamben

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 07, 2020, 12:18:31 AM
I don't think there is any question who the player of the season is. I will be amazed if Mitro doesn't win it.
not so sure. Yes he's the golden boot winner but he had quite a few games where he was a complete passenger and we have a much better points per game tally when he didn't play.

fulhamben

Actually mitro will win it as he will probably get a load of votes due to the fact you can vote for two

General

I went with two as for some reason you can and went with Hector and mitro. Hector edges it for me. We've been craving a decent CB for ages and he's come in and we've looked a much more secure side. He's been a championship hangeland for me, calm, composed, always in the right place, heart on sleeve.

Steeeeeeeeeed

Gone for Hector and.... As a second choice Bryan (mainly because that was a spectacular contribution in the final and for doing all that running during lockdown... Very positive attitude)

Hector has been our best player, and hopefully he can do it against the big boys next year.

Rodak and Mitrovic have performed very well and give us almost a very solid spine of quality.

However I don't think Mitrovic has been anywahere near good as he had been in previous seasons even though he got his goals, but it has been a funny old year, and I trust he will relish another crack the the premiership.

St Eve

Statto

Mitrovic

Golden boot award. Simple.

Giving it Hector after half a season is a madness.

The Rock

I voted Mitro because I had to.

I'd love if someone started a "player of the post covid return" or "player most responsible for promotion" poll. Not an easy answer is it?

Arthur

Hector for me.

Unusual to look further than the Golden Boot winner when he's in your team, I know, and more so to select a player who played only half of the season, but if we'd played the entire campaign without Hector, I think it's even less likely we'd be returning to the Premier League than if we'd gone the whole season without Mitrovic.

Looking at it another way, to my mind, Hector turned in as many outstanding performances in half a season as did any of the other players throughout the entire 49-game campaign.

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: Arthur on August 07, 2020, 02:04:32 AM
Hector for me.

Unusual to look further than the Golden Boot winner when he's in your team, I know, and more so to select a player who played only half of the season, but if we'd played the entire campaign without Hector, I think it's even less likely we'd be returning to the Premier League than if we'd gone the whole season without Mitrovic.

Looking at it another way, to my mind, Hector turned in as many outstanding performances in half a season as did any of the other players throughout the entire 49-game campaign.

Agreed.  In a season where promotion was so important, and in a season where Fulham could score even when Mitro wasn't on the pitch, my vote went to Hector.

Golden boot ≠ MOTS imo.   It just means he was the best at putting the ball in the back of the net.

But I can see why most are choosing Mitro.

I think Michael is going to be the more valuable player at the next level though, but that's just me.

Mince n Tatties

Rodak...Saved us at some crucial times in games,keeps getting better as well and if he was at another club you'd have to pay good money to buy him.

Mitro and Josh runners up.

The Rational Fan

Without Mitrovoic's goals and assists the regular season

P 46 W 14 D 20 L 12 GS 36 GC 48 Pts 62 in 12th Position

Bassey the warrior

Went for Rodak. Even though Mitrovic has been a phenomenal scorer, it was bringing in Rodak that started to tighten our defence and he's been very consistent, with lots of outstanding saves.

rebel

Has to be Joe Bryan, put in some really strong defensive performances, going forward 8 assists (I believe they were all created for Mitro, 31% of his goals), 3 goals (2 in the play - off final - really stepped up).

Sting of the North

Quote from: The Rational Fan on August 07, 2020, 05:44:29 AM

That is not even almost how it works. You cannot just take a player out of the team and not replace him. Then I could say that without Rodak's saves we would have lost almost all games, but that is of course ignoring that it is quite likely that we would have played another keeper instead of just leaving the goal empty.

rebel

3 Assists?

Statto

Quote from: Sting of the North on August 07, 2020, 07:01:10 AM

That is not even almost how it works. You cannot just take a player out of the team and not replace him. Then I could say that without Rodak's saves we would have lost almost all games, but that is of course ignoring that it is quite likely that we would have played another keeper instead of just leaving the goal empty.

I agree with you to some extent but it's no more ridiculous than equivalent about other players, eg "if we'd played the entire campaign without Hector, it's even less likely we'd be returning to the Premier League than if we'd gone the whole season without Mitrovic". It's pure speculation as to how good or bad the alternative player would have been.