watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Player Ratings for 2019/2020 Season

Started by AnOldBrownie, August 08, 2020, 07:07:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnOldBrownie

I probably shouldn't do this after 3 glasses of wine...but here goes.

On a scale 0-10

Rodak....   7
He was good this season.  Noticeably better than Bett's, but after the break, not called on be lights out and save us for our defensive back line.

Cyrus Christie...7,    Dennis Odoi....7

Michael Hector...9...yes, after the break he had poor moments.    He was still AMAZING compared to the other CB's we've had for the past 3 years.    Agressive...played the ball out from the back, good defender of balls in the air...worked well with Ream...

Tim Ream....solid 7.   Another reason why I rated MH so highly was his effect on Tim Ream.   They proved to be one of the best CB partnerships in the Championship.

Joe Bryan...7     I LOVE Joe. I've been hard on him all year because of his defensive positioning...but in the age of the new attacking FB I've gotta give Joe his props. 

rebel

Is there a part B, I'm sure we've had more players take the pitch last season then the ones mentioned. Maybe I imagined it.

sunburywhite

How can you only give Rodak 7?

Apart from 2 games he has been outstanding

Some of his saves are amazing
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

rebel

Quote from: sunburywhite on August 08, 2020, 08:46:34 AM
How can you only give Rodak 7?

Apart from 2 games he has been outstanding

Some of his saves are amazing

'3 glasses of wine'.

filham

Interesting that only back four players are listed, surprisingly they have been largely responsible for the promotion with out attacking players really struggling to score goals.

Full marks to Scott Parker for organizing us into a tight defensive unit away from a team with a dreadful defensive record.