Main Menu

Zambo

Started by H4usuallysitting, August 24, 2020, 03:15:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

Could he play LCB....just a thought

ByTheRiver

No.

He's a box to box midfielder. One of the errors in 18/19 was playing him as a DM. We don't want to go one better by playing in as a LCB. Let's play him alongside Reed in a 4231 (with licence to get forward) or as an 8 in the 433.

alfie

Quote from: ByTheRiver on August 24, 2020, 03:29:02 PM
No.

He's a box to box midfielder. One of the errors in 18/19 was playing him as a DM. We don't want to go one better by playing in as a LCB. Let's play him alongside Reed in a 4231 (with licence to get forward) or as an 8 in the 433.
Assuming Reed signs
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

ByTheRiver

Quote from: alfie on August 24, 2020, 03:36:14 PM
Quote from: ByTheRiver on August 24, 2020, 03:29:02 PM
No.

Assuming Reed signs

Well, quite. I had hoped it'd be done and dusted by this point! Still hopeful though.

Andy S

I suspect clubs put their bids in and then wait if the selling club show no interest then the bid may go up while the buying club say they are considering or have bid for another clubs player. They say that if the other club accept their offer they won't require the original player. It is a game of brinkmanship

The Rational Fan

Anguissa is probably our 9th best centre back and for all our sakes let hope it stays that way and we never have seven unavailable CBs say due to covid. MLM will look like van Djik compared Anguissa, i'd prefer Mitro at CB than Anguissa.

FulhamStu

Anguissa is a ball carrier, he is athletic and as said above box to box no8.  Not a defensive midfield player.  If we don't get Reed we need a Proper defensive midfield player as the only one we have is McDonald.