News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Is there enough lager in the world to make Susan Boyle attractive?

Started by Edwatch_Winston_Malone, November 26, 2010, 09:00:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

Probably not...

CULTUREVULTURE

Just enough to make you oblivious as to how butt ugly she is.

Burt

epsomraver

Why does she need to be attractive? all those millions in the bank are attractive on their own

LBNo11

...but can she sing? Peter Beardsley had a face a mother would slap, but a great footballer. Substance is all too often coming second place to looks...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

manxman

"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

Lighthouse

What is sad is how people line up to exploit the talent she has. Some are born ugly, some have ugliness thrust upon them.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

finnster01

Which reminds of these pictures of identical twins:

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

FatFreddysCat

Jimbobob

Quote from: finnster01 on November 27, 2010, 12:35:26 PM

Oh my GOD!!!!! You are brilliant. I am going to have nightmares after having seen these pictures....brilliant.
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

McBridefan1

Ha ha... Finny that was hilarious. He really is the love child of the aforementioned Beardsley and Boyle... Beardsley Boyle and Bullard... the killer B's. Classic. :011:

HatterDon

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

nevzter

"To get back my youth I would do anything in the world, except take exercise, get up early, or be respectable."

Tom

Quote from: finnster01 on November 27, 2010, 12:35:26 PM

:tom:, I don't know if I will be able to sleep tonight after seeing these two ugly mugs! Can you say nightmares?
Fulham for life!

CorkedHat

I don't quite see what a great singing voice has to do with being good looking.
There are not many opera divas or great jazz singers that are likely to win beauty competitions and what about men? Was Pavarotti a good look?
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

pettyfog

Sort Answer, yes.  For a few not even a Budweiser needed.

But, I'd rather not have to type out all the qualifiers, thereof.
:023:
BTW: Why no old pic of Rooney? I'm no expert but I'd consider his mug the winner of 'Fugly'.

:dead horse:

Motown

Quote from: CorkedHat on November 28, 2010, 08:17:25 AM
I don't quite see what a great singing voice has to do with being good looking.
There are not many opera divas or great jazz singers that are likely to win beauty competitions and what about men? Was Pavarotti a good look?

The lady has an exceptional voice. I trust for her sake that fame doesn't overwhelm and ultimately crush a soul that's clearly unsuited for it. Meantime, for gentlemen of a certain age, Kiri Te Kananwa, remains a bit of a sort...... :dft011:

ron

Quote from: pettyfog on November 28, 2010, 03:09:22 PM

BTW: Why no old pic of Rooney? I'm no expert but I'd consider his mug the winner of 'Fugly'.

"Fugly" ?....... surely not. The lad has pedigree... A portrait of his beat a Maris Piper into second place two years running in "The Most Beautiful Potato" competition in the "Farmers' Weekly"....