watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

SP TK.

Started by blingo, September 13, 2020, 04:13:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hovewhite

Well picking up on quality CHs that supposedly turned us down it seems to me he struggled to get the 2 CBs over the line and were  the last 2cards in the deck so jury is out on TK and I'm not keen on father and son as it is!

filham

Well, TK has now provided us with a new team for which we should be grateful. Presure now on Parker to produce team performances and get points on the board, 40 points from 34 games is the target.
Achieve that target and TK and Parker will surely be accepted by all of us.

Dr Quinzel

Quote from: filham on October 09, 2020, 12:59:11 PM
Well, TK has now provided us with a new team for which we should be grateful. Presure now on Parker to produce team performances and get points on the board, 40 points from 34 games is the target.

Has he?

I Ronic

Quote from: Dr Quinzel on October 09, 2020, 01:20:03 PM

Has he?

Sky Sports has us down as 11 (Theyve included Kock and Harrison Reed) in and 3 out. Now you may feel some of those players aren't the right ones Filham is right, it's a team.

Jim©

Has he?

Very nearly

Areola
Tete Andersen Adarabioyo Robinson
                Lemina Reed
Lookman    RLC     Aina

Dr Quinzel

Quote from: Jim© on October 09, 2020, 03:43:38 PM

Has he?

Very nearly

Areola
Tete Andersen Adarabioyo Robinson
                Lemina Reed
Lookman    RLC     Aina

I was querying the 'should be grateful' part, rather than the 'new team' part  :005: :005: :005:

blingo

Still think Im wrong Lighthouse?????

Lighthouse

Quote from: blingo on October 25, 2020, 06:20:38 PM

Wrongness seeps out of every statement you make. Opposite the word wrong in the dictionary is a picture of blingo. If you were any more wrong the wrongness police would spot a double negative and imprison you on the grounds of two wrongs don't make blingo right.   Just because we are losing doesn't mean you are right. Changing coach,owners,toilet roll suppliers or tea brand doesn't mean we will suddenly become winners.  That is true today as it was when you announced your wrong statement.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

blingo

Quote from: Lighthouse on October 25, 2020, 06:51:07 PM
Quote from: blingo on October 25, 2020, 06:20:38 PM

Wrongness seeps out of every statement you make. Opposite the word wrong in the dictionary is a picture of blingo. If you were any more wrong the wrongness police would spot a double negative and imprison you on the grounds of two wrongs don't make blingo right.   Just because we are losing doesn't mean you are right. Changing coach,owners,toilet roll suppliers or tea brand doesn't mean we will suddenly become winners.  That is true today as it was when you announced your wrong statement.

You can't see the wood for the trees hahahahhaha.

Denzil Dexter

Quote from: blingo on September 13, 2020, 04:46:53 PM
Nothing like motivating your team as a manager by saying, we will lose more games than we win is there?

Giving the team a license to lose before a ball was even kicked

Woolly Mammoth

I feel I have to say that the owners son has far from provided us with a new team, still pieces from the jigsaw that are missing and some other pieces are doubled up, and there are plenty of doubts about his ability to negotiate, when he can be bothered that is, and his social skills, fall short of the requirements to convince a number of players that he has any empathy or qualifications regarding associating football, far too much brashness, which all signify that he could not sell a life belt to a drowning man, but I expect you already knew that anyway.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

alfie

Is it worth considering that it is not necessarily TK's fault we did not acquire a striker, is it worth considering that SP told him to concentrate on getting defenders in, maybe SP thinks that Mitro BDR, Kamara and maybe couple of youngsters will do.
Just a thought to ponder.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

blingo

Hey Lighthouse, Two wrongs don't make a right.........when i was at school two minuses made a plus hahahahahaha. Come on admit it, you know Blingo is right.

blingo

I started this in September. It's as relevant today as it was then.

bobby01

Quote from: alfie on October 26, 2020, 11:02:45 AM
Is it worth considering that it is not necessarily TK's fault we did not acquire a striker, is it worth considering that SP told him to concentrate on getting defenders in, maybe SP thinks that Mitro BDR, Kamara and maybe couple of youngsters will do.
Just a thought to ponder.

I have always believed that in the system we were playing at the time, the management believed that Mitro up top was enough as he rarely missed games and defence was the priority. The system we play now has evolved I do not think the change of system was planned.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

blingo

Says it all for me when Kebano's move to Middlesborough takes centre stage to the little square top left saying we have maja on loan on the news page of the offal.

blingo

We are gone unless someone up there smiles down on us

RufusBrevettatemyhamster

Quote from: ChesterTheTabby on September 13, 2020, 04:23:57 PM
Ah yes, and I'm sure you were experienced and knew what you were doing for every hobby or professional career you held or currently hold from day one. No career should ever progress, because no one can ever progress, develop, or evolve. Scott had one season in charge in the league below this one, and he got us out of it on the first ask. It's reasonable to let him learn his trade in the league above and give him time. There will be growing pains, but that's with any leader moving to the next higher management position in any industry.

If every "boss" I ever had or any managerial position I ever held was let go because they couldn't perform or adapt immediately to the expected standard on week one - we'd have no one, and future leaders wouldn't be able to grow because they're always "too inexperienced" Or simply "not good enough"

I have no comment on TK - but as far as ur gaffer goes - to write him off already is folly.

I've said all along we need to give Parker time and patience, but they have both now run out. He isn't good enough. He doesn't have the technical nous. And we don't have the players good enough for his formations.

Blawarmy

Quote from: RufusBrevettatemyhamster on April 04, 2021, 06:56:52 PM
Quote from: ChesterTheTabby on September 13, 2020, 04:23:57 PM
Ah yes, and I'm sure you were experienced and knew what you were doing for every hobby or professional career you held or currently hold from day one. No career should ever progress, because no one can ever progress, develop, or evolve. Scott had one season in charge in the league below this one, and he got us out of it on the first ask. It's reasonable to let him learn his trade in the league above and give him time. There will be growing pains, but that's with any leader moving to the next higher management position in any industry.

If every "boss" I ever had or any managerial position I ever held was let go because they couldn't perform or adapt immediately to the expected standard on week one - we'd have no one, and future leaders wouldn't be able to grow because they're always "too inexperienced" Or simply "not good enough"

I have no comment on TK - but as far as ur gaffer goes - to write him off already is folly.

I've said all along we need to give Parker time and patience, but they have both now run out. He isn't good enough. He doesn't have the technical nous. And we don't have the players good enough for his formations.
Inviting pressure when 1 up against half decent teams causes mistakes. Go for the jugular. At least you might grab a second rather than slump to a pathetic loss.

blingo