watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FFCTV app not working

Started by Jay, September 15, 2020, 09:42:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay

Is anyone else still having trouble, trying to get the app to work on my Samsung phone but just keeps coming up with a unknown error (can't start the session when using third party authentication). Very weird, I've emailed about it but yet no reply.

Bill2

I cannot get the thing to work on my laptop. I log on it tells me that I have paid but when I click on any of the licked videos it just takes me back to a screen telling me to get my pass.
Waiting for a reply to email.

fulhamben

Quote from: Bill2 on September 15, 2020, 10:44:18 AM
I cannot get the thing to work on my laptop. I log on it tells me that I have paid but when I click on any of the licked videos it just takes me back to a screen telling me to get my pass.
what browser are you using, it doesn't work with safari, or didn't. I always had the same problem as you, switched to google and it worked.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Fulham 442

Quote from: Jay on September 15, 2020, 09:42:13 AM
Is anyone else still having trouble, trying to get the app to work on my Samsung phone but just keeps coming up with a unknown error (can't start the session when using third party authentication). Very weird, I've emailed about it but yet no reply.
Yep I was getting that message too.  I uninstalled it and reloaded the app and now it is saying that my email address is invalid!

Jay

Quote from: Fulham 442 on September 15, 2020, 11:13:56 AM
Yep I was getting that message too.  I uninstalled it and reloaded the app and now it is saying that my email address is invalid!

Yea I tried the same this morning, a real pain as soon as I get a reply (hopefully soon) I'll let you guys know. Let's hope it's sorted with plenty of time for tomorrow

gerrys

Yes, I reported it they came back to me but they could not replicate the error. They made me uninstall and reinstall but with no luck....I also restarted the phone and the tablet, it won't work on either. It works on a browser but not via the app. I am still waiting for them to resolve this, it's been a couple of weeks now.

aFFCn_Fan

Not sure if its the same app, but the FFC app I've had on my iPhone for years wasn't working this weekend when I was trying to check lineups and then I read somewhere they've stopped supporting it and the club wants you to go to their website instead while they build a new app. 
@hincharoo

toshes mate

In the age of homogenisation everyone loses.  I just long for professional looking and designed websites that provide you with what you want, where you want it, and not fancy dan outfits which neither fit the user nor the purpose.  I will not be renewing my interest in FFCtv until they can prove they are worthy of my custom.

love4ffc

I think it was the Thursday or Friday before the first match that an update went out for the app.  My app on my samsung s7 wasn't working.  I updated the app and had to log out and sign back in.  Since then it has worked but with a few hiccups here and there. 

As for the FFCtv website, for the most part I have no problems with it. I use the latest version of Chrome. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Jay

The iPad version of the app seems to work. Now my account also says I need a pass, even though I have paid for the 20/21 season and it is listed on my subscriptions on website. It just gets worse

grandad

Plans for a new app to sit alongside our updated fulhamfc.com are in place & will follow in due course.

This was a message on the old app last Friday
Where there's a will there's a wife

filham

I haven't paid for the 20/21 FFCtv yet but the other night watched the Arsenal game highlights without difficulty.

Matt10

It seems they aren't using steamamg anymore, or at least the contact doesn't direct to the right distribution anymore. I've been unable to watch 90 minute highlights or even Odoi's reaction because it just keeps saying to get the pass...which I already have - and have had yearly. Had to reach out to their OneFulham support, no idea if they'll be able to help. Pretty poor support regardless though.

RaySmith

I can watch highlights, etc, on my laptop, but had problems withe live audio last Saturday, sometimes it dropped out, and i couldn't even log back in to the site for  periods, but overall it  worked ok, after I'd enabled all cookies i Microsoft 10 settings, except I gave up after Arsenal's third.
Haven't tried the app.

Matt10

Got reply back from OneFulham, they said that FFCTV is having issues and try again later today. Note, OneFulham are not tech support by any means, so I'm just happy I got some kind of an answer. Pretty poor that the contact email for steamamg goes to undelivered mailbox.

Bill2

Quote from: fulhamben on September 15, 2020, 10:57:46 AM
what browser are you using, it doesn't work with safari, or didn't. I always had the same problem as you, switched to google and it worked.
It didn't work with Safari last year but was fine on Firefox, now it won't work on either. Trouble with downloading new browsers they also use that to change your settings and load up things you don't want but are the devil's own job to remove.

Porthogs FC

Quick question - is it $45 per month or for the whole year?

Matt10

Quote from: Porthogs FC on September 16, 2020, 03:42:25 PM
Quick question - is it $45 per month or for the whole year?

Whole year I believe.

Matt10

Quote from: Bill2 on September 16, 2020, 03:34:43 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on September 15, 2020, 10:57:46 AM
It didn't work with Safari last year but was fine on Firefox, now it won't work on either. Trouble with downloading new browsers they also use that to change your settings and load up things you don't want but are the devil's own job to remove.

Same issue here too. I think it's something to do with their authentication. Someone's not coded the website correctly. The fact that the "Join FFCTV Today" still shows after being registered and owning a subscription already is a clear example.

I have just checked and it looks like they may have finally fixed it. So make sure to try just in case. I wasn't able to see the 90 mins or Odoi's reaction, but now am able to with no issues.

WhiteJC

... taken from the Supporters meeting notes ...

NEW WEB SITE AND ONEFULHAM SINGLE SIGN ON
Asked about the new web site, the Club said it had been pleased with the feedback so far and the take-up (approximately 50%) of the new OneFulham single sign on. The Club encouraged remaining supporters to complete the process as soon as practical in order to ensure access to all Club online services.

The Trust questioned the Club about issues that had been raised with the new single sign on process and were told that many of these had now been ironed out. In particular, the glitch on supporters with punctuation in their names was now resolved.

A number of supporters had encountered problems related to multiple client references associated with a single email address. The Club explained that each client reference requires a unique email address in order to set up a OneFulham account, but in the case where alternative email addresses are not available it is not imperative that every member of, say, a family group holds a OneFulham account. In this case the Friends and Family facility would work as previously to allow ticket purchase and allocation of loyalty points.

Supporters having any difficulties with setting up the new account were asked to email [email protected] and assistance would be provided.

Fulham FC App
Some Trust members were disappointed that, without apparent warning, the existing Fulham FC app had lost most of its functionality on the launch of the new website. The Club explained that the new web site has much better capabilities for use on mobile phones and that a new app was planned but that there was currently no timescale on its availability. However, they pointed out that the FFCtv app remains available and provides all Club video content, a match centre and live audio commentary. In addition, there are links to the website within the FFCtv app.

The Trust advises supporters who wish to access the new web site via a button on a mobile phone to create a home page icon. This will give quick and easy access to the new web site. You can find simple advice for both iPhone and Android online, for example this web site...

https://natomasunified.org/kb/add-website-to-mobile-device-home-screen/