News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Thanks Scott but, Scott & Tony out! Who should be new manager?

Started by Rambler, October 01, 2020, 06:34:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

howitis

any guesses what Parker might say ?

Brentford very good team team
a run out for some of of my new players who are not fit, few mins under the belt
priority is the Premier League
performance hasn't given me many selection headaches
thought we were the better team for much of the match until the 2nd goal went in
its all about being mentally tough
i can sense some nerves in some of my players they need to be brave
we need to all pull together 
we need some reinforcements and we are working on that

Denzil Dexter

11 shots. 8 off target. WTF are they doing in training!!

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

FFCBadger

Lots of changes and this game wasnt taken seriously. Wrong decision.
Should have played similar to the first team with the aim of building an understanding and a momentum into the next prem game.

Hec getting megged didnt help either

Worcesterwhite

We can't go on like this, it's a complete embarrassment we are the joke of football currently. You can at least make a team competitive even if you don't have the most talented squad

ChesterTheTabby

Is it financially feasible to sack him after signing a three year deal?
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

RogFFC

Quote from: howitis on October 01, 2020, 07:16:30 PM
any guesses what Parker might say ?

Brentford very good team team
a run out for some of of my new players who are not fit, few mins under the belt
priority is the Premier League
performance hasn't given me many selection headaches
thought we were the better team for much of the match until the 2nd goal went in
its all about being mentally tough
i can sense some nerves in some of my players they need to be brave
we need to all pull together 
we need some reinforcements and we are working on that

Didn't realise Scott was on this forum  :005:

river phoenix

Quote from: Andyb on October 01, 2020, 07:14:07 PM
Big sam....

Not his biggest fan but he sorted out evenly shocking West Ham defence some time ago.

Luka

Jimmy Bullard.
Give him the season contract with a big fat bonus if we stay up.
The football won't be any worse than this shite.

FFCFOREVER

Add to the fact that this lot are a league below us as well. Looks the opposite to me.

fulhamben

It was nailed on, he's a crap manager. Just how bad does it have to get for everyone to wake up and smell the coffee
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

gezkc

I've never been a fan of Parker and didn't think he was a good fit for Fulham as a player or as manager, but given what he achieved last year, I changed my mind about him and felt he might actually have the makings of a good manager.
Unfortunately, I'm starting to think my original feeling was right. Parker is a Jonah for Fulham and needs to go. This is just embarrassing.

sarvenpa

Who`s gonna learn Hector, Odio,Ream etc to defend?

No even Klopp could do that!

Woodlawn

Don't just blame Parker all the coaching bods should be sacked today, Brentford looked like a team of footballers, we look like a bunch of strangers, Don't forget the scouting team either if they recommended some of that crap.

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: OhConnah on October 01, 2020, 07:17:32 PM
Is it financially feasible to sack him after signing a three year deal?

This doesn't have an effect on FFP at all right?   Our owners are rich.   We should be able to pay off Scott, buy the Brentford manager tomorrow, and pay him twice what we pay Scott.

fulhamben

Quote from: Woodlawn on October 01, 2020, 07:26:38 PM
Don't just blame Parker all the coaching bods should be sacked today, Brentford looked like a team of footballers, we look like a bunch of strangers, Don't forget the scouting team either if they recommended some of that crap.
totally agree, we should have sacked all of Slavs and raneries team aswell, but no we have one of them the managers job !!!!!!!
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Kent_Fulham

Would give it to Big Sam till end of season and then see where we are. Fed up caring about the style of football now, I just don't want Fulham to be a laughing stock every game.

3rdgenfan

Any one of Nigel Pearson, Chris Houghton, Di Matteo, Big Sam or Gus Poyet

itombomb

Quote from: 3rdgenfan on October 01, 2020, 07:28:58 PM
Any one of Nigel Pearson, Chris Houghton, Di Matteo, Big Sam or Gus Poyet
Neither Di Matteo or Poyet are good managers.

I'd take Pearson in a heartbeat.

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: fulhamben on October 01, 2020, 07:19:58 PM
It was nailed on, he%u2019s a crap manager. Just how bad does it have to get for everyone to wake up and smell the coffee

To be honest...when we had problems scoring last pre season I thought..."it's preseason".    When we eventually learned that players like Knock and Cav couldn't score in our system I thought..."we need better players"

But looking at how poor we are AGAIN against Brentford...whose players are now laughing at our organization thinking "yeah, you went up...but at least we're not the laughing stock in football"

I'm done with Scott...and quite few of these players as well.   

I'd give the Brentford manager the keys to the kingdom...even though he looks like a serial.....