News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Thanks Scott but, Scott & Tony out! Who should be new manager?

Started by Rambler, October 01, 2020, 06:34:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

colinwhite

The disappointing thing for me tonight is that too many of the players were hiding ,particularly the players that should be fighting for a starting place in the team. Lookman apart ,Kamara,knochart ,Kebano ,Aina didnt look they were bothered whether they start the next match or not.

The people shouting for Parker to be sacked now were after his blood all last season and often put that before supporting the team. We need to make drastic changes to how we are defending and playing,and can Parker do that ? Im not sure. Parker has proved the haters wrong on more than one occasion last year. I hope he can do it again.

Tabby

Said that Parker still had to prove that he could get results against teams with a better squad this season, which would be a challenge. They look hopeless so far.

I can excuse losing if there is some fight in it, but other than briefly during the second half against Leeds it has been really limp.

Finnans Right Peg

At least chris Hughton would make us tighter at the back

NJFulham

The next manager will probably be KMac honestly.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

St Eve

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

The Cravenette

Quote from: sarvenpa on October 01, 2020, 07:22:25 PM
Who`s gonna learn Hector, Odio,Ream etc to defend?

No even Klopp could do that!

I bet Roy Hodgson could

Mr K.Dilkington

Foolish ham

Luffy86

Nero

Quote from: The Cravenette on October 01, 2020, 07:41:07 PM
Quote from: sarvenpa on October 01, 2020, 07:22:25 PM
Who`s gonna learn Hector, Odio,Ream etc to defend?

No even Klopp could do that!

I bet Roy Hodgson could
[/quote

I sure its odoi thats making Hector have a wobble.  Look ok until he came on]

bahay18

was it really much different from what we saw last season ? group of players who dont look fit and dont care . no pattern to the play . we should phone the premier league and let brentford swap places now . they deserve it.

The Rock

Neil Warnock.

Now that you have caught your breath from laughter, sadly, it's an upgrade isn't it?

Jules

We definitely need a shake up, it is usually the manager that takes the fall and it's unfair on Scott but it may have to be. Give him 2 games more. If he cannot get our shape in place, 4-4-2, hard to beat and competitive he'll have to go and take his coaching staff as well. Ideally TK steps down as well but that's highly unlikely. It's not too late to salvage the season but we are so soft, poor mistakes and sideways backwards passing. It's painful to watch!

ALG01

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on October 01, 2020, 07:10:34 PM
I have no connection with this team. It doesn't feel like Fulham and it doesn't feel like a professional club. I don't know where is next fors us but it needs a complete overhaul from bottom to top.

I think that sums it up completley.

filham

Quote from: Andyb on October 01, 2020, 07:14:07 PM
Big sam....
I have always thought Big Sam to be a safe pair of hands but the hard fact is we just don't have his type of players.

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

Surely Eddie Howe has had a sufficient break & is now ready for a new challenge?

Nero

Quote from: filham on October 01, 2020, 07:47:52 PM
Quote from: Andyb on October 01, 2020, 07:14:07 PM
Big sam....
I have always thought Big Sam to be a safe pair of hands but the hard fact is we just don't have his type of players.
Just remember he had a 100% win ratio England

RaySmith

I think Big Sam  can adapt to suit the players he has - he's had some quality players playing for him.
Do you think we're too good for someone  who prioritises defensive organisation?

But remember even Slava was out of his depth with Fulham in the Prem.
I think Scott, who has just got us up first time of asking deserves more of a chance.
We need some  better defenders for a start.

Nero

Quote from: AnotherVicHalomLoveChild on October 01, 2020, 07:52:01 PM
Surely Eddie Howe has had a sufficient break & is now ready for a new challenge?
But his teams weren't great at defending