News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Thanks Scott but, Scott & Tony out! Who should be new manager?

Started by Rambler, October 01, 2020, 06:34:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rambler

After a fair bit of thought I think the best course of action for us is to let Parker go.

From what I've seen over the past year and then over the short period of time in the PL I am more than convinced we don't stand a chance of staying up whilst he's in charge.
We did very well to be promoted, and had an excellent play-off run but we haven't put in a great 90 minutes since Millwall about a year ago.

The team more recently has been incredibly sloppy with the problems in defence that is plain to see.
However our attack is also useless. Impotent. The build up play is slow, none of the players make runs, there is no overlap of the fullbacks and there are no bodies in the box - Mitrovic is just completely isolated. The front 3 do not work with each other. The front 3 of Liverpool for example feed off each other - they're telepathic even.

This doesn't come down to the quality of our players, more so the coaching.
Tonight the team lacks energy and spirit. Again this has nothing to do with their quality. Every match the team should be busting a gut for each other and if Parker cannot get that from his players then we are doomed, regardless of our signings.

I know it is early in the season and the last PL campaign with 3 managers was a joke so if we sack Parker we have to make sure the incoming manager is the right one. This is crucial.

I don't have any suggestions about which manager we bring in, but I do believe that sticking with Parker is not the right option.

One Martin Thomas

I tend to agree .... keeping Parker is a bit like keeping Odoi .... we all know he's not good enough and yet he's still about ! There's nothing in these performances that says we should keep going with Parker ! Football is slow and lethargic without organisation and thought !! Garbage

Luka

Parker has to go.
The players are the players and it's all the manager of Fulham has to work with.
If Parker can't polish this turd find someone who can.

Denzil Dexter

Luffy86

Luffy86

YoshWindsor

Too many people love Parker.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

_Putney_

Sgt Fulham

I have no connection with this team. It doesn't feel like Fulham and it doesn't feel like a professional club. I don't know where is next for us but it needs a complete overhaul from bottom to top.

Tempest

If that's the case at least throw a viable name in the hat to replace him.

If anyone suggests Poch, Allegri or anyone of that ilk, please show yourself out.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Live in Falmouth!

The Rock

Obviously if you are TK it's time to do the exact opposite and give SP a contract extension. 3 years isn't enough.

Luffy86

There is not one bit of cohesion In this team!!!
What the f**k do these jokes of players do in training???
Is it the coaches??
Is it the players??
Is it the manager??

itombomb

We only played particularly well in 3 games last year in my opinion.

Millwall at home, Leeds at home and the final. One of those games was the only time Parkerball properly worked, the other two we played a completely different defensive game to the way we normally play.

We got promoted in spite of him, not because of him, and now the chickens are coming home to roost. The players we do have are not coached well and have lost all confidence.

Mr K.Dilkington

Parker out...even though he's been completely thrown under the bus. Tony Khan in as manager with big big sam as assistant. The season is ogre already kappa
Foolish ham

Sgt Fulham

Anyone. You enjoying getting battered by a Championship team?

bencher

Can we just wind up the club and forget about football? I can't be bothered for any of it any more.

FFCFOREVER

Quote from: Luffy86 on October 01, 2020, 07:13:22 PM
There is not one bit of cohesion In this team!!!
What the f**k do these jokes of players do in training???
Is it the coaches??
Is it the players??
Is it the manager??
All of the above plus the wolly thats in charge unfortunately.

shepperton white

I hear what you say, but the whole management team from TK down needs an urgent overhaul.  We know SP is a young inexperienced head coach, but he needs an older and wiser mentor above him. I think both he and the whole team have totally lost confidence